Asking if some one takes juice, yay or nay?

1. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.13%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Asking if some one takes juice, yay or nay?

So my old high school coach is jacked as **** and is like 45. I used to have my suspicions but now that i have been bodybuilding for a little over a year and have learned about supps/juice i can tell 99% that he is juiced or recently came off. Can i ask him man to man if he used and if so waht he used? Or is there some unwritten rule that i cant?

Thanks
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.19%

how old are you ? i don't see why you can't ask him i ask'd my teacher about drugs well the ones who had taken them
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.13%

Quote Originally Posted by brittishbulldog View Post
    how old are you ? i don't see why you can't ask him i ask'd my teacher about drugs well the ones who had taken them
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.82%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

If he answered yes, then that coach should be fired for being stupid. Admitting to a student that you're on illegal substances, especially steroids at this day and age is asking for serious trouble in finishing a career.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.76%

When i was in high school there was a huge scandel where the assistant football coach was supplying prohormones and info on how to use them to his underage players! He got fired and sued by multiple parents, so unless hes stupid he'll not tell you anything about "juice"...........IF hes not stupid
  6. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.84%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    If he answered yes, then that coach should be fired for being stupid. Admitting to a student that you're on illegal substances, especially steroids at this day and age is asking for serious trouble in finishing a career.
    Well, but theres legal juice too... Its not like epistane and many others aren't buyable at amazon.com or ebay. After all, its not a steroid, its a "designer anabolic"
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.82%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

He'd still risk being sued and being fired by violating policy...Remember "legal" does not equal allowable in the job world.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.77%

He'd still risk being sued and being fired by violating policy...Remember "legal" does not equal allowable in the job world.
    Reminds me of a teacher saying "nappy headed" and being instantly racist... if a teacher says "I take prohormones" he's automatically a suicidal roid raging maniac.
  9. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.84%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

true, i'm way too used to working in software development, where drug tests are rare
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.13%

He doesnt work at the school, hes an assistant coach. But when i see him at the gym we always talk about lifting/diet,ect. In high school i always thought as him as my coach and stuff but i mean now that im out (2nd year college) i view him more as an equal so i think it would be ok for me to ask him?

Quote Originally Posted by RisingAgainst View Post
    Reminds me of a teacher saying "nappy headed" and being instantly racist... if a teacher says "I take prohormones" he's automatically a suicidal roid raging maniac.
    lmao
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.77%

Quote Originally Posted by warbird01 View Post
    He doesnt work at the school, hes an assistant coach. But when i see him at the gym we always talk about lifting/diet,ect. In high school i always thought as him as my coach and stuff but i mean now that im out (2nd year college) i view him more as an equal so i think it would be ok for me to ask him?

lmao
    Do so in a way that doesn't seem like you're gonna pin his ass to the wall if he tells you the truth... or you could try the sly approach and say "hey coach, check it out man, I plan on running this: "XXXXXXXXXXXXX" and I uhh wanted your opinion!" see what he says..
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.13%

Quote Originally Posted by RisingAgainst View Post
    Do so in a way that doesn't seem like you're gonna pin his ass to the wall if he tells you the truth... or you could try the sly approach and say "hey coach, check it out man, I plan on running this: "XXXXXXXXXXXXX" and I uhh wanted your opinion!" see what he says..
    heh, i know what you mean. He will probably be like "Wow, your a dumb ass" cause im 19. Hes one of my lifting mentors, like when i first started lifting he taught me everything. I probably wont see him for a while tho cause I go back to school next week. I think ill be like "Have you taken any PH's" or something. Kinda less direct or i can ease it into the real stuf by asking him about PH's
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.77%

heh, i know what you mean. He will probably be like "Wow, your a dumb ass" cause im 19. Hes one of my lifting mentors, like when i first started lifting he taught me everything. I probably wont see him for a while tho cause I go back to school next week. I think ill be like "Have you taken any PH's" or something. Kinda less direct or i can ease it into the real stuf by asking him about PH's
    Eh... save it for when you're 21 man, just stay kewl with him. (the discussion that is)
  14. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.84%

No, I think the idea of something like "I was reading about superdrol on a forum, and was thinking about taking it, you ever hear of it?" is better really. That way it gives him a "soft" opening to talking about it. He should tell you you are a dumbass tho

Similar Forum Threads

1. Superman Returns 2006 - Suit: yay or nay?
    By Y2Jversion1 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 103
    Last Post: 06-21-2006, 04:55 PM
  2. Catfish...yay or nay?
    By rampage jackson in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-11-2006, 03:03 AM
  3. Hot Sauce Yay or Nay?
    By ex_banana-eater in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-03-2003, 11:02 PM