Poll: taking steroids/PH/ legal steroids

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Do you only take it because its legal/or not

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Do you only take it because its legal/or not


    Do you use PH or legal steroids because you can't get hold of the real thing or because its illegal,

    I do realise that in some countries PH are legal and in others they are ban.


  2. good poll. currently im only taking superdrol because aas prices have gone up wayy too much and things are just too sketchy right now. my source has been busted and it was real convenient for me

  3. so it looks like ill be staying w superdrol until things cool down. oh well, wtf u gonna do right? life goes on
    •   
       


  4. what do u do brit?? my mothers side is from Cambridge

  5. i buy the real stuff of the internet but i will take almost anyting to gain, this my sound crazy but i pay $100 for 2 x 6 week cycles of 25 mg per of d-bol, i was going to do some other legal stuff but for 4 weeks worth it would have cost me the same so i will just stick to the d-bol, im coming to the end of a 4 1/5 week cycle and just to top it im going to run 2 weeks of m1t which most people would tjink is just nuts,

  6. If I had a reliable source of 'real gear' Id probably be able to look past the legal ramifications of it.

  7. ^ yeah same with me. its just to sketchy right now. i dont want to take the risk

  8. same here....

  9. there were like way to many options in that poll.....i got lost for a few seconds,.....i made a nice recovery however.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

  10. I'd prefer to have both, but I have no source. Some test E kicked off with some SD would be nice.

  11. i take legal stuff cuz its legal i get caught with it i am fine

  12. what happends in the us if you are caught with illegal steroids?
    in the uk you are allowed to buy it and take it but you are not allowed to sell, but laws do change i hope it never does

  13. Quote Originally Posted by brittishbulldog View Post
    what happends in the us if you are caught with illegal steroids?
    in the uk you are allowed to buy it and take it but you are not allowed to sell, but laws do change i hope it never does
    You could get thrown in jail I guess.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Skigazzi View Post
    If I had a reliable source of 'real gear' Id probably be able to look past the legal ramifications of it.
    X2

    I wish I got reliable source as well, I'd really love to try to run long cycles like 16 weeks of Test.

    Oops, I filled in the wrong choice in the poll.
  15. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    I would do illegal oral or transdermal gear, I wouldn't pin tho. just i'd never be able to donate blood again
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum
  16. Talking


    Quote Originally Posted by brittishbulldog View Post
    what happends in the us if you are caught with illegal steroids?
    in the uk you are allowed to buy it and take it but you are not allowed to sell, but laws do change i hope it never does
    5 years to 2012 olympics...

  17. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I would do illegal oral or transdermal gear, I wouldn't pin tho. just i'd never be able to donate blood again
    Why never?
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  18. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    Why never?
    you can't have ever used a needle without a dr's prescription and donate.
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  19. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    you can't have ever used a needle without a dr's prescription and donate.
    why is that? i never heard that before.

  20. I would like to eventually do Test-E. I stick to OTC orals for now because it's in and out of your system (testing) and legal. It has made it hard for me to hold my gains which is why i'd eventually like to do Test. I know there is a way around anabolic steroids testing w/ useing Test, I just have to figure it out. Then 12 weeks of Test E here I come
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  21. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by e_man View Post
    why is that? i never heard that before.
    I think it just has to do with hepatitis + HIV risk from unsafe needles. thats my only guess. But its a line I don't want to cross
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  22. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I would do illegal oral or transdermal gear, I wouldn't pin tho. just i'd never be able to donate blood again
    do you have some kind of rare blood type or are you just a pin pu55y? As long as you know your needles are sterile and your gear is too then you yourself will know that your blood is okay once off cycle for a while. I do however respect your choice and its a good deed on your part.
  23. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    do you have some kind of rare blood type or are you just a pin pu55y? As long as you know your needles are sterile and your gear is too then you yourself will know that your blood is okay once off cycle for a while. I do however respect your choice and its a good deed on your part.
    I may give up on donating eventually I just don't want to lie just to donate. I'm not worried that there will be a problem, just don't want to have to lie. Sounds silly in some ways, but its how my own internal ethical system works.

    Really I'm mostly interested in pinning growth hormone, since I could do test transdermal even.
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  24. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I would do illegal oral or transdermal gear, I wouldn't pin tho. just i'd never be able to donate blood again
    i would pop any pill do any transdermal but i wont pin either can't say im not tempted, but if i did my girl friend would dump me for sure if she found out.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by brittishbulldog View Post
    i would pop any pill do any transdermal but i wont pin either can't say im not tempted, but if i did my girl friend would dump me for sure if she found out.
    hahaha. i just started getting serious with this chick and asked her about "what if i use steroids" she said she would leave me. Then i joked around and said i did already she started flipping little does she know.....she hasnt even seen my nuts off cycle yet and thinks they are huge lol. I see guys that have girls that actually shoot it up for them. Now thats awesome

  26. i told my girlfriend that the d-bol are just suplements but she thought it was strange that they come from hong kong i just said there cheaper there lol

  27. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    hahaha. i just started getting serious with this chick and asked her about "what if i use steroids" she said she would leave me. Then i joked around and said i did already she started flipping little does she know.....she hasnt even seen my nuts off cycle yet and thinks they are huge lol. I see guys that have girls that actually shoot it up for them. Now thats awesome
    lol my fiance is willing to use GH herself or possibly anavar at 10mg. she is very willing to help out with any needles i deal with to.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by bigschmidt821 View Post
    lol my fiance is willing to use GH herself or possibly anavar at 10mg. she is very willing to help out with any needles i deal with to.
    you lucky bastard
  29. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    my wife just wanted to make sure I got her pregnant again before running a cycle
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  30. Quote Originally Posted by brittishbulldog View Post
    you lucky bastard
    lol God has blessed me many ways in life

  31. Quote Originally Posted by brittishbulldog View Post
    what happends in the us if you are caught with illegal steroids?
    in the uk you are allowed to buy it and take it but you are not allowed to sell, but laws do change i hope it never does
    Prison, confiscation of property used in the crime (car, cash, even a home if used for sales).

  32. Quote Originally Posted by yeahright View Post
    Prison, confiscation of property used in the crime (car, cash, even a home if used for sales).
    thats sounds a bit harsh, are you allowed small amounts?

  33. Quote Originally Posted by brittishbulldog View Post
    thats sounds a bit harsh, are you allowed small amounts?
    No.

  34. Quote Originally Posted by yeahright View Post
    Prison, confiscation of property used in the crime (car, cash, even a home if used for sales).
    one of the very few good reasons to live in the UK, we get screwed for just about everything else!!

  35. Quote Originally Posted by can_o_whoop_ass View Post
    one of the very few good reasons to live in the UK, we get screwed for just about everything else!!

    very true look at the self defense in the uk compared to the us

  36. I use them mostly because they look just like any other supp in my kitchen cupboard. I would lose my job if i took "real" gear.

  37. Quote Originally Posted by Stavross View Post
    I use them mostly because they look just like any other supp in my kitchen cupboard. I would lose my job if i took "real" gear.
    What work do u do?

  38. Quote Originally Posted by brittishbulldog View Post
    What work do u do?

    I'm a care worker. There is a very strict drug policy in the company.

    Fortunately, supplements are not drugs. lol. Maybe one day someone will invent a pro-hormone to nolva or toremifene. then i'll be totaly within the rules.

  39. Wifes that dont care as long as you get them preg. and gf's that would use and/or help with pins....man I truly live in the wrong poart of the us. I give props for finding such ladies.
  40. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    they carry their minuses too
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. What BCAA do you guys recommend and is it necessary?
    By strongman24 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 12-12-2011, 01:38 PM
  2. What do you think of this cycle?? Its my 3rd NEED OPINIONS
    By SR83 in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 12-03-2011, 03:00 PM
  3. What do you think of this cycle ? It's dope
    By Markusrulezzz in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-05-2011, 07:21 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-29-2010, 02:17 PM
  5. Damage control....Do you know where to get it??
    By Thaiclinch in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-15-2007, 08:29 PM
Log in
Log in