Do you only take it because its legal/or not

taking steroids/PH/ legal steroids

• Total voters

brittishbulldog

Awards
  • Established
Do you use PH or legal steroids because you can't get hold of the real thing or because its illegal,

I do realise that in some countries PH are legal and in others they are ban.

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
good poll. currently im only taking superdrol because aas prices have gone up wayy too much and things are just too sketchy right now. my source has been busted and it was real convenient for me

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
so it looks like ill be staying w superdrol until things cool down. oh well, wtf u gonna do right? life goes on

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
what do u do brit?? my mothers side is from Cambridge

brittishbulldog

Awards
  • Established
i buy the real stuff of the internet but i will take almost anyting to gain, this my sound crazy but i pay $100 for 2 x 6 week cycles of 25 mg per of d-bol, i was going to do some other legal stuff but for 4 weeks worth it would have cost me the same so i will just stick to the d-bol, im coming to the end of a 4 1/5 week cycle and just to top it im going to run 2 weeks of m1t which most people would tjink is just nuts,

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
If I had a reliable source of 'real gear' Id probably be able to look past the legal ramifications of it.

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
^ yeah same with me. its just to sketchy right now. i dont want to take the risk

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
there were like way to many options in that poll.....i got lost for a few seconds,.....i made a nice recovery however.

sp33dkillz

sp33dkillz

Awards
I'd prefer to have both, but I have no source. Some test E kicked off with some SD would be nice. :D

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
i take legal stuff cuz its legal i get caught with it i am fine

brittishbulldog

Awards
  • Established
what happends in the us if you are caught with illegal steroids?
in the uk you are allowed to buy it and take it but you are not allowed to sell, but laws do change i hope it never does

Solitude

Awards
  • Established
in the uk you are allowed to buy it and take it but you are not allowed to sell, but laws do change i hope it never does
You could get thrown in jail I guess.

Solitude

Awards
  • Established
If I had a reliable source of 'real gear' Id probably be able to look past the legal ramifications of it.
X2

I wish I got reliable source as well, I'd really love to try to run long cycles like 16 weeks of Test.

Oops, I filled in the wrong choice in the poll. :think:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would do illegal oral or transdermal gear, I wouldn't pin tho. just i'd never be able to donate blood again

Haltera

Haltera

Awards
5 years to 2012 olympics...:twisted:

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would like to eventually do Test-E. I stick to OTC orals for now because it's in and out of your system (testing) and legal. It has made it hard for me to hold my gains which is why i'd eventually like to do Test. I know there is a way around anabolic steroids testing w/ useing Test, I just have to figure it out. Then 12 weeks of Test E here I come

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
why is that? i never heard that before.
I think it just has to do with hepatitis + HIV risk from unsafe needles. thats my only guess. But its a line I don't want to cross

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would do illegal oral or transdermal gear, I wouldn't pin tho. just i'd never be able to donate blood again
do you have some kind of rare blood type or are you just a pin pu55y? As long as you know your needles are sterile and your gear is too then you yourself will know that your blood is okay once off cycle for a while. I do however respect your choice and its a good deed on your part.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
do you have some kind of rare blood type or are you just a pin pu55y? As long as you know your needles are sterile and your gear is too then you yourself will know that your blood is okay once off cycle for a while. I do however respect your choice and its a good deed on your part.
I may give up on donating eventually :) I just don't want to lie just to donate. I'm not worried that there will be a problem, just don't want to have to lie. Sounds silly in some ways, but its how my own internal ethical system works.

Really I'm mostly interested in pinning growth hormone, since I could do test transdermal even.

brittishbulldog

Awards
  • Established
i would pop any pill do any transdermal but i wont pin either can't say im not tempted, but if i did my girl friend would dump me for sure if she found out.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i would pop any pill do any transdermal but i wont pin either can't say im not tempted, but if i did my girl friend would dump me for sure if she found out.
hahaha. i just started getting serious with this chick and asked her about "what if i use steroids" she said she would leave me. Then i joked around and said i did already she started flipping little does she know.....she hasnt even seen my nuts off cycle yet and thinks they are huge lol. I see guys that have girls that actually shoot it up for them. Now thats awesome :clap2:

brittishbulldog

Awards
  • Established
i told my girlfriend that the d-bol are just suplements but she thought it was strange that they come from hong kong i just said there cheaper there lol

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
hahaha. i just started getting serious with this chick and asked her about "what if i use steroids" she said she would leave me. Then i joked around and said i did already she started flipping little does she know.....she hasnt even seen my nuts off cycle yet and thinks they are huge lol. I see guys that have girls that actually shoot it up for them. Now thats awesome :clap2:
lol my fiance is willing to use GH herself or possibly anavar at 10mg. she is very willing to help out with any needles i deal with to. :head:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
my wife just wanted to make sure I got her pregnant again before running a cycle :)

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Prison, confiscation of property used in the crime (car, cash, even a home if used for sales).

can_o_whoop_ass

Awards
Prison, confiscation of property used in the crime (car, cash, even a home if used for sales).
one of the very few good reasons to live in the UK, we get screwed for just about everything else!!

Stavross

Stavross

Board Supporter
Awards
I use them mostly because they look just like any other supp in my kitchen cupboard. I would lose my job if i took "real" gear.

Stavross

Stavross

Board Supporter
Awards
What work do u do?

I'm a care worker. There is a very strict drug policy in the company.:study:

Fortunately, supplements are not drugs. lol. Maybe one day someone will invent a pro-hormone to nolva or toremifene. ;) then i'll be totaly within the rules.

Minnesota

Minnesota

Awards
Wifes that dont care as long as you get them preg. and gf's that would use and/or help with pins....man I truly live in the wrong poart of the us. I give props for finding such ladies.

Minnesota

Minnesota

Awards
I can see how some might brag about it to their friends...

Dr Packenwood

Dr Packenwood

Awards
  • Established
Legalaity issues. I have quite a bit to lose so I tend to take the 'non man' way out. I could never 'be a man and pin test' as some put it. Just isn't in me to do it for what ever reason.