My M-Drol (Superdrol) Blood Test Results:

RwhJR3

RwhJR3

Awards
Hey everyone, I took M-Drol for 3 weeks, at 10/20/30mg. I did a 4 week post cycle therapy which im finishing this week. My PCT consist of Fareston (torm citrate) Reduce XT, RPM and Androgenerator (got for free). I got a blood test taken on monday (1st day of 4th week of PCT). And everything came out good. Only high levels are my blood count (due to being sick and dehydrated) and my Test levels which are WAYYYYYY above normal range. The way my chart shows is that normal range is between 14-76ng/dl and mine is 444! Lipid Profiles, Cholesterol, Liver enzymes, etc are all in normal range. Take a look.

Attachments

RwhJR3

RwhJR3

Awards
nice!

What gains did you experience?
about 11lbs in 3 weeks, very tight skin, great mass and strength gains.

PDA: I ran Life Support by AI throughout the entire cycle and PCT along with a Multi Vit, Fish Oil, Glucosamine, MSM.

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
awesome bro! congrats. its nice to see someone that knows what theyre doing with AAS. youve def done ur homework

RwhJR3

RwhJR3

Awards
awesome bro! congrats. its nice to see someone that knows what theyre doing with anabolic steroids. youve def done ur homework
Thanks bro, I researched for months before I tried it.

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
exactly what we like to hear. any thoughts on ur next cycle?

RwhJR3

RwhJR3

Awards
exactly what we like to hear. any thoughts on ur next cycle?
Good Question, I got some 1AD anf Nor4-AD, so i'll probably hit that up. But we'll see, I am interested in some others..gotta do some research though.

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Hey bro, not to rain on your parade, but.......

444ng/dl is mid normal for total testosterone.

If you look at the report at "Sex" is says "F". So that's why the ref range is listed like that. :thumbsup:

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
In fact, a lot of the ref ranges are prob. off. You should have them fix it and give you a corrected report. Your H/H and RBC are not really notably high either.

Don't know if you know me or not, I was a lab tech and did this stuff for over 4 years.

RwhJR3

RwhJR3

Awards
In fact, a lot of the ref ranges are prob. off. You should have them fix it and give you a corrected report. Your H/H and RBC are not really notably high either.

Don't know if you know me or not, I was a lab tech and did this stuff for over 4 years.
lol, let me call that ask about that. i'll be back in a bit, have to go back to work.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey bro, not to rain on your parade, but.......

444ng/dl is mid normal for total testosterone.

If you look at the report at "Sex" is says "F". So that's why the ref range is listed like that. :thumbsup:
it does say "F" hahaha..............good post though bro :clap2: reps!!!!

WebDesigner

WebDesigner

Awards
lol noticed that too, it does say female. Overall it looks good tho.

BigJimCalhoun

Awards
Your H's are high. Time to think about donating some blood. My doc has me do it all quarterly because my TRT increases the H's.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
am i not seeing cholesterol levels on that blood test???

Koryo1233

Awards
Hey everyone, I took M-Drol for 3 weeks, at 10/20/30mg. I did a 4 week post cycle therapy which im finishing this week. My PCT consist of Fareston (torm citrate) Reduce XT, RPM and Androgenerator (got for free). I got a blood test taken on monday (1st day of 4th week of PCT). And everything came out good. Only high levels are my blood count (due to being sick and dehydrated) and my Test levels which are WAYYYYYY above normal range. The way my chart shows is that normal range is between 14-76ng/dl and mine is 444! Lipid Profiles, Cholesterol, Liver enzymes, etc are all in normal range. Take a look.

it sounds good

indianballer

indianballer

Awards
  • Established
are you sure the normal range for test wasn't 760? OOOH I see the mistake now.

cuz yeah every blood test I've gotten has had normal T levels in men to be like 250-750 or something close to that...last time I was tested off cycle off everything for a few months and mine was like 396 and I about cried lol.

8 weeks of diesel test hardcore and aromasin got me up to 650 tho :)

pmo83

Awards
Would have been nice to see cholesterol levels but viewing any bloodwork is always intersting. Good too see that test+liver levels are almost normal (although they reference as normal I would imagine that for you these levels are off). I would have thought SD would have given these things a whack for a bit longer- obviously Torm works bloody well for PCT- might pick that up for my next cycle.

I would imagine that HDL is still prob a little low so continue to watch your diet for the next month or so.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Good to see. Thank you. Bye the way, red blood cell increase is most likely a result of using steroids, which is a good side effect by the way. In fact, taking steroids can also increase the volume of blood in the body, sometimes by as much as 1 pint! Which is significant. That is what contributes to massive "pumps" while on. If the increase were due to sickness, it would be white blood cells which is a normal sign of infection.