no results no worry?

T

thegreat1

Banned
Awards
I am 18 years old and decided to start using Tesosterone depot, i started using this steroid for football because pretty well high school sports are dominated by steroids and i felt to get to the next level steroids would be the answer.. agree of disagree i dont care... but I just finished my first cycle of testosterone depot 5 days ago.. I came away with seeing little results, overall i just dont think the cycle helped.. I talked to some freinds and they said well its normal your first cycle of any testosterone if you take it alone will not work to good... is this true?? can i expect my 2nd and 3rd cycles to be alot better and also for my 2nd cycle i am wanting to stack something to give some lean mass... I am a MLB ... 6'2 205 but consider myself somewhat chubby, I have about 15 pounds of fat i would like to replace with lean, hard muscle... I am wanting to know of a good oral steroid to give me that lean, hard muscle that will stack well with my testosterone depot.

N

nclifterz71

Awards
just so you know no one on here will give you advice on what to take at 18.....come back in at least 3-4 years after researching and then ask for help bro