Cycle Advice

munstah

Awards
Hello all,

I am currently in research mode on a cycle i am thinking about running. Before i tell you what it here's a little about me
weight: 245 lbs
height: 6"4
cycle history:
1st cycle: ax superdrol 3 week cycle
2nd cycle: pheradrol + methyl dx3 stack
been training for 1.5 years

I don't plan on doing this proposed cycle for 6 months+ (at which point i will be 23)

I was thinking somethin along the lines of:

Week 1 to 10: 400mg of EQ weekly
Week 1 to 10: 500mg TEST E weekly
Week 13 - 40mg nolva+ 100mg clomid daily
Week 14 - 30mg nolva+ 50mg clomid daily
Week 15 - 20mg nolva+ 50mg clomid daily

do you think those dosages will be alright for my weight?
also, i've read some people run 10mg of nolvadex ED throughout the cycle itself (good idea or not?)..

any advice would be much appreciated

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
Hello all,

I am currently in research mode on a cycle i am thinking about running. Before i tell you what it here's a little about me
weight: 245 lbs
height: 6"4
cycle history:
1st cycle: ax superdrol 3 week cycle
2nd cycle: pheradrol + methyl dx3 stack
been training for 1.5 years

I don't plan on doing this proposed cycle for 6 months+ (at which point i will be 23)

I was thinking somethin along the lines of:

Week 1 to 10: 400mg of EQ weekly
Week 1 to 10: 500mg TEST E weekly
Week 13 - 40mg nolva+ 100mg clomid daily
Week 14 - 30mg nolva+ 50mg clomid daily
Week 15 - 20mg nolva+ 50mg clomid daily

do you think those dosages will be alright for my weight?
also, i've read some people run 10mg of nolvadex ED throughout the cycle itself (good idea or not?)..

any advice would be much appreciated
10 weeks may be a little too short for EQ.. most report that its best at 14-16 weeks. I'd extend PCT to 4 weeks and change the dosing of nolva to 40/40/20/20. Others will chime in too.

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
10 weeks may be a little too short for EQ.. most report that its best at 14-16 weeks. I'd extend post cycle therapy to 4 weeks and change the dosing of nolva to 40/40/20/20. Others will chime in too.
This just about covers it... I wouldn't expect to feel anything til just after week 5 as well. so.. 14week cycle... that sounds about right for you, find a good AI to run on cycle as well.

munstah

Awards
i've got some rebound xt sitting around... so you're saying i should run it throughout the cycle and not during pct???
i'm also lookin for an explanation as to why some people run nolva at 10mg throughout their cycles

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i've got some rebound xt sitting around... so you're saying i should run it throughout the cycle and not during post cycle therapy???
i'm also lookin for an explanation as to why some people run nolva at 10mg throughout their cycles
I'm talking something a bit stronger.. like Adex... and I'd run a good PCT as well, don't skimp on it, it's important.. and some people run a SERM on cycle but aren't aware that it's best to use an AI...

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Munstah, are you using any support sups for your blood pressure, liver, lipid levels etc?

CROWLER

munstah

Awards
light oral you say... i've got a some pheradrol and also some epistane.... i suppose epistane could be considered a light oral

munstah

Awards
lol of course.... ever since cycle support came out support supps has been the easy part... i always run them 2 week prior to a cycle and right through to the end of PCT

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Munstah, are you using any support sups for your blood pressure, liver, lipid levels etc?

CROWLER
Ya.. cuz you know, if not... you could add some cycle support in there somewhere ;) <3's Crowler haha :lol:

munstah

Awards
also... during pct should i throw in some activate and CEE or am i just going overboard here

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
also... during post cycle therapy should i throw in some activate and CEE or am i just going overboard here

You're going overboard kinda... don't worry about minor details... PCT is a fun time to add 'what's new' in the supp industry though.

munstah

Awards
sounds good.. now all that's left for me to research is dosing procedure for the test and eq.. i appreciate the responses

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established