fall cycle

M

MaddoG

Awards
Last night, just before I fell into a deep 1-test slumber. A thought had occured to me as far as a future cutting cycle might go. Please critique me of this sounds like a bad idea. All of the products below would be applied transdermaly. Thanks for any feed back.

Weeks 1-4 1-test 500mgs ed.
Weeks 1-8 4-ad 300mgs ed.
Weeks 4-8 3-alpha 150 mgs ed.

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
It would be a good lean mass cycle. I like the idea of the 3-Alpha with the 4-AD on the second half. It might be a little harsh on the prostate. Especially considering your 1-test dosages during the first half would be enough to drop a rhino in heat into a coma.

M

MaddoG

Awards
What would be a good supplement to take the ease off the prostate. If their isn't that will help I could just lower the dosage to 300mgs ed.
Also I forgot to mention earlier that I will run Nolvadex post-cycle for 4 weeks.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Saw Palmetto is good for your prostate. If this is your first cycle than 500mgs. of 1-Test is a hell of a lot of 1-Test.

M

MaddoG

Awards
I have done 2, 4 week cycles of superone+ with moderate dosage 8 sqiurts twice a day. First cycle gained 4lbs and the second I gained 6lbs. I also lost bf 1-2 % between the two cycles. With both cycles I gained alot of water weight.
But I think that my body requires more 1-test for it to be affective. But if 500mgs of 1-test is to much let me know. Also I would be intrested in if anyone has attempted such a high dose and what results they had?

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I think Curt 2 Go has tried even higher doses of 1-Test while frontloading, but 500 mg. daily might be too much. You'll still see quality results at 300 mg. daily IMO.

Z

zwarrior99

Awards
I think that you need high dosages of 1-test to get adequate results. IMO, anything under 400mg of 1-test is waste!

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Hey zwarrior, I wouldn't recommend a minimum of 400 mg. for him because he's also taking 3-alpha as soon as he's done with 4 weeks of 1-Test, these are 2 very androgenic compounds which can cause bad shutdown if abused. Maybe if his cycle didn't include 3-alpha, or if it was shorter, than I'd say give 500 mg a shot because he has 2 cycles under his belt. BTW his cycles were with Super One + which doesn't have much 1-Test, but it's your choice to make MaddoG, all we can do is give you our opinions.

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
Yea, but......

Transdermaly administered DHT may not be as dangerous to the prostate as many of us had thought. In addition, DHT is less supressive than testosterone. It also has the positive benifit of a better morning missile :p

The effects of transdermal dihydrotestosterone in the aging male: a prospective, randomized, double blind study.

Kunelius P, Lukkarinen O, Hannuksela ML, Itkonen O, Tapanainen JS.

Division of Urology, Department of Surgery, University of Oulu, FIN-90014 Oulu, Finland.

The objective of the study was to investigate the effects of dihydrotestosterone (DHT) gel on general well-being, sexual function, and the prostate in aging men. A total of 120 men participated in this randomized, placebo-controlled study (60 DHT and 60 placebo). All subjects had nocturnal penile tumescence once per week or less, andropause symptoms, and a serum T level of 15 nmol/liter or less and/or a serum SHBG level greater than 30 nmol/liter. The mean age was 58 yr (range, 50-70 yr). Of these subjects, 114 men completed the study. DHT was administered transdermally for 6 months, and the dose varied from 125-250 mg/d. General well-being symptoms and sexual function were evaluated using a questionnaire, and prostate symptoms were evaluated using the International Prostate Symptoms Score, transrectal ultrasonography, and assay of serum prostate-specific antigen. Early morning erections improved transiently in the DHT group at 3 months of treatment (P < 0.003), and the ability to maintain erection improved in the DHT group compared with the placebo group (P < 0.04). No significant changes were observed in general well-being between the placebo and the DHT group. Serum concentrations of LH, FSH, E2, T, and SHBG decreased significantly during DHT treatment. Treatment with DHT did not affect liver function or the lipid profile. Hemoglobin concentrations increased from 146.0 +/- 8.2 to 154.8 +/- 11.4 g/liter, and hematocrit from 43.5 +/- 2.5% to 45.8 +/- 3.4% (P < 0.001). Prostate weight and prostate-specific antigen levels did not change during the treatment. No major adverse events were observed. Transdermal administration of DHT improves sexual function and may be a useful alternative for androgen replacement. As estrogens are thought to play a role in the pathogenesis of prostate hyperplasia, DHT may be beneficial, compared with aromatizing androgens, in the treatment of aging men.

M

MaddoG

Awards
what if I was to frontload 1-test for a week at 500mgs ed. Then drop the dosage to 300mgs-400mgs of 1-test ed for the rest of the cycle. Thanks for the replies.

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
what if I was to frontload 1-test for a week at 500mgs ed. Then drop the dosage to 300mgs-400mgs of 1-test ed for the rest of the cycle. Thanks for the replies.

Should be fine. I have yet to try frontloading, but I like the idea.