T3 Question

ThisGuy02

ThisGuy02

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I just got my bottle of liquid T3, not ideal, I know, but I couldn't get any Cytomel.

Anyway, I'm beginning tomorrow, but I just want to make sure I have these measurements figured out correctly, since I know this stuff's touchy.

I have 50mcg/mL concentration and a 1 mL oral syringe I got from the pharmacy that's marked 1, 2, 3, 4.. all the way up to the 10th (reading 1mL). It has 4 dashes in between each number.

In order to ramp up 12.5mcg at a time, I should fill it to .25 mL (or 2 and a half on the tube), then .5mL (which reads 5), then .75 (which reads 7 and a half) and finally 1mL, which'll get me to 50mcg, right?

Stats for those who're curious: 6' 205, 17%bf. Been on a 4 week Epi pulse bridging to a 4 week propadrol/winztrol cycle (60mg/150mg) next week. Alternating 2 weeks lipodrene, 2 weeks venom to help with app control and lethargy, and a complete 4 week post cycle therapy in place containing nolva, clomid, trione and thyroid support (manganese, iodine, tyrosine, etc). Got all the ancillaries in place as well.

lifter2005

lifter2005

Awards
I just got my bottle of liquid T3, not ideal, I know, but I couldn't get any Cytomel.

Anyway, I'm beginning tomorrow, but I just want to make sure I have these measurements figured out correctly, since I know this stuff's touchy.

I have 50mcg/mL concentration and a 1 mL oral syringe I got from the pharmacy that's marked 1, 2, 3, 4.. all the way up to the 10th (reading 1mL). It has 4 dashes in between each number.

In order to ramp up 12.5mcg at a time, I should fill it to .25 mL (or 2 and a half on the tube), then .5mL (which reads 5), then .75 (which reads 7 and a half) and finally 1mL, which'll get me to 50mcg, right?

Stats for those who're curious: 6' 205, 17%bf. Been on a 4 week Epi pulse bridging to a 4 week propadrol/winztrol cycle (60mg/150mg) next week. Alternating 2 weeks lipodrene, 2 weeks venom to help with app control and lethargy, and a complete 4 week post cycle therapy in place containing nolva, clomid, trione and thyroid support (manganese, iodine, tyrosine, etc). Got all the ancillaries in place as well.
Just curious,
Its been about 3 months, so how did the t3 workout for you??

ThisGuy02

ThisGuy02

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just curious,
Its been about 3 months, so how did the t3 workout for you??
Well, not as good as I'd hoped. I really lost very little in terms of body fat, but did get to experience the lethargy...mmm, tasty!

In all fairness, I used liquid t3 from a research company, and it's my understanding that this is not the best way to go. I've since found a supplier of actual cytomel, and plan to run that with 30mg epi and 50mg winstrol, daily. I'll probably start a log of sorts.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
In order to ramp up 12.5mcg at a time, I should fill it to .25 mL (or 2 and a half on the tube), then .5mL (which reads 5), then .75 (which reads 7 and a half) and finally 1mL, which'll get me to 50mcg''

^^^^this measurement is correct.

ThisGuy02

ThisGuy02

Banned
Awards
  • Established
In order to ramp up 12.5mcg at a time, I should fill it to .25 mL (or 2 and a half on the tube), then .5mL (which reads 5), then .75 (which reads 7 and a half) and finally 1mL, which'll get me to 50mcg''

^^^^this measurement is correct.

That's the way I did it.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Just keep inmind that T3 isn't a magic fatloss pill your diet and training MUST be in order and less is more in my experience, 25-50mcg is my preferance, you get too much lethargy from the higher doses.

awmcdon

Awards
I've never got much from T3 and I've used it in doses up to 150mcg.
T2 works much better in my opinion and it's otc.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
I've never got much from T3 and I've used it in doses up to 150mcg.
T2 works much better in my opinion and it's otc.
T2 over the counter?
whats it called?
im pretty sure one of us is confused...

awmcdon

Awards
thyro-cuts II by SAN great product
3,5 diiodothyronine 100mcg per capsule

ThisGuy02

ThisGuy02

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thyro-cuts II by SAN great product
3,5 diiodothyronine 100mcg per capsule
Yeah, that's like Dicana by Thermolife or Gaspari's Thermogenic Thyrotabs. But I think there used to be a supplement called T2, which was stronger, but is no longer produced. I may be wrong, but I'm pretty sure.

awmcdon

Awards
Yeah, that's like Dicana by Thermolife or Gaspari's Thermogenic Thyrotabs. But I think there used to be a supplement called T2, which was stronger, but is no longer produced. I may be wrong, but I'm pretty sure.
Yeah except this product is actually the T2 hormone. Researchers are now beginning to believe that T2 is more active than T3. Dicana and thyrotabs are metabolites of the thyroid hormones.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Trimax was awesome, man I wish that was still available.

ThisGuy02

ThisGuy02

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I read a lot of great things about Trimax, but unfortunately never got to use it.

pcn

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Trimax blows T3 away in my experience. Like many other things, is it really gone? Or, if someone looked hard enough and in the right places, could they still find it? My last T3 experience just wasnt what I hoped for, so I may be ready to hunt for the wild and elusive Trimax animal.

ThisGuy02

ThisGuy02

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Trimax blows T3 away in my experience. Like many other things, is it really gone? Or, if someone looked hard enough and in the right places, could they still find it? My last T3 experience just wasnt what I hoped for, so I may be ready to hunt for the wild and elusive Trimax animal.
Well, if you stumble across it, please, by all means, PM me. At one point I got it in my head I was going to find some, and I hunted tirelessly for a solid week, but turned up nothing.

pcn

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I found some that was supposedly to be used as injectable, as well as another site that claimed transdermal was the most effective way to use it. I got a small discussion going on it here, but never really found out if there was any truth to the injectable or transdermal methods. The injectable version was much more expensive than old Trimax, but supposedly you had to use less. Try searching on Tiratricol or Triacana if you're interested. If you find any interesting information please update. From the Steriods.com site:
Triacana
3,5,3´-triiodothyroacetic acid - Tiratricol
Triacana is a naturally occurring thyroid product containing the substance known as Tiratricol. Tiratricol is a metabolite of the iodiferous thyroid hormone, L-triiodthyronine (T3) (1), and is available at health-food stores, sold over the internet, and is quite popular in Europe. The drug is marketed under the brand names Triax, Tri-Cuts, and Triacana.

ThisGuy02

ThisGuy02

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I found some that was supposedly to be used as injectable, as well as another site that claimed transdermal was the most effective way to use it. I got a small discussion going on it here, but never really found out if there was any truth to the injectable or transdermal methods. The injectable version was much more expensive than old Trimax, but supposedly you had to use less. Try searching on Tiratricol or Triacana if you're interested. If you find any interesting information please update. From the Steriods.com site:
Triacana
3,5,3´-triiodothyroacetic acid - Tiratricol
Triacana is a naturally occurring thyroid product containing the substance known as Tiratricol. Tiratricol is a metabolite of the iodiferous thyroid hormone, L-triiodthyronine (T3) (1), and is available at health-food stores, sold over the internet, and is quite popular in Europe. The drug is marketed under the brand names Triax, Tri-Cuts, and Triacana.
Interesting. Thanks for the info, pcn.

Don't know if I would feel comfortable pinning something I'd never heard of before, but it'll be interesting to look into. Besides, if I wasn't averse at this stage in the game to poking myself, I'd just do a couple of months of HGH Frag, which is not all that expensive, and is supposed to work miracles in terms of fat loss.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
PCN if you find it by all means let me know. It was better then T3. My theory was that like 4ad conversion to test, Trimax had it's own benefits aside from the conversion to t3.

awmcdon

Awards
Yes I agree Trimax is the best, but if all else fails give T2 a shot. It is much better than T3 and it's only $24 a bottle.

chefhuge68

Awards
not real

You guys they stopped producing cytomel the btand name from mexico 2 yrs ago the only company ouot there now is berlin chemie no one else produces it except UG labs and thats why the liquid stuff is **** cause they buy the powders from china or england and dont suspend it the right way good luck

Well, not as good as I'd hoped. I really lost very little in terms of body fat, but did get to experience the lethargy...mmm, tasty!

In all fairness, I used liquid t3 from a research company, and it's my understanding that this is not the best way to go. I've since found a supplier of actual cytomel, and plan to run that with 30mg epi and 50mg winstrol, daily. I'll probably start a log of sorts.

awmcdon

Awards
I've taken real T3 before, had a buddy that worked at a hospital pharmacy years ago. I din't notice any difference between what I know was real and what I have gotten as a liquid.
I just think it isn't what it's cracked up to be, but that's just me.

acshadow

acshadow

Awards
  • Established
Yes I agree Trimax is the best, but if all else fails give T2 a shot. It is much better than T3 and it's only $24 a bottle.
t3 is only like $10-$15 a bottle 100 25mcg tabs

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
t3 works well but it's not like you take it and your supposed to be shredded in 2 weeks. remember anything we take just makes the process of losing fat more efficient and effective not superhuman. The most potent fat burner on the face of this earth is DNP, bar none. It's ashame that it's such harsh substance that carries a serious list of dangers.

PhilABowl

PhilABowl

Awards
  • Established
Synthroid is T4, also known as levothyroxine sodium. It's not as strong as T3.
Gotcha. I know someone who takes synthroid so I was going to see if there is any value in getting some.

ThisGuy02

ThisGuy02

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Definitely. I mean, T3 had the robot who could change her tit size, but T2 introduced the liquid metal T1000.
Hilarious! :rofl::toofunny:

T2 is much better than T3
Hey awmcdon, are you talking about 3,5-diiodo-l-thyronine? Who even makes that anymore? I think Biotest had a product, but are there any other companies still putting it out there? Could you recommend a product?

awmcdon

Awards
Hilarious! :rofl::toofunny:

Hey awmcdon, are you talking about 3,5-diiodo-l-thyronine? Who even makes that anymore? I think Biotest had a product, but are there any other companies still putting it out there? Could you recommend a product?
SAN makes a product called thyrocuts II.

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Why would one want to run T3 alone? It is very catabolic and thus it is usually only run with test or some other anabolic. Clen would be a better choice.

ThisGuy02

ThisGuy02

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Why would one want to run T3 alone? It is very catabolic and thus it is usually only run with test or some other anabolic. Clen would be a better choice.
I agree it's not wise to run it without an anabolic, but don't know that clen is the best choice either. You'd probably be better off with ephedra if you're going to run it solo.

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
In my opinion T3 with clen is unmatched for fatloss. Your diet and training MUST be in order, and you need to run it with aas though. The results can be dramatic.

I've used both cytomel and liquid and both worked the same fwiw.

awmcdon

Awards
Ok, yeah, I've seen it. And it's really that good? Better than Dicana, better than Thyrotabs, better even than T4 or T3?
I can only tell you what I know. Thyrocuts II is the T2 hormone. Many researchers believe T2 is more active than T3.
I personally found it much more effective than T3 and Diacana. It was close in comparison to tiratricol.

awmcdon

Awards
That is not always true. I for one cannot tolerate any amount of clen. I am very sensitive to stimulants and I can not sleep for 2 days after using it.

T3 is actually anabolic in the right dose. It only becomes catabolic once to much is used.

ThisGuy02

ThisGuy02

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I can only tell you what I know. Thyrotabs is the T2 hormone. Many researchers believe T2 is more active than T3.
I personally found it much more effective than T3 and Diacana. It was close in comparison to tiratricol.
You meant Thyrocuts II, right?

Thyrotabs is 3,3P-iodo-4-(4-hydroxyphenoxy)-L-phenylalanine which is completely different from the makeup ot T2.

awmcdon

Awards
You meant Thyrocuts II, right?

Thyrotabs is 3,3P-iodo-4-(4-hydroxyphenoxy)-L-phenylalanine which is completely different from the makeup ot T2.

My bad
Yes I meant thyrocuts II.
I've been having a discussion on another board about thyrotabs.

ThisGuy02

ThisGuy02

Banned
Awards
  • Established
My bad
Yes I meant thyrocuts II.
I've been having a discussion on another board about thyrotabs.
I hear you. Well, I have a $40 credit at one of my favorite online supplement stores, where they happen to have 'cuts at $18 a bottle, so I think I'll pick up two and stash them away for a rainy day. You never know when a good product is going to get pulled...RIP Trimax, Clenbutrx, Ectotropin, (Oratropin?), et all.

:clap2: (a slow clap for all the supplements lost over the years)

awmcdon

Awards
I hear you. Well, I have a $40 credit at one of my favorite online supplement stores, where they happen to have 'cuts at $18 a bottle, so I think I'll pick up two and stash them away for a rainy day. You never know when a good product is going to get pulled...RIP Trimax, Clenbutrx, Ectotropin, (Oratropin?), et all.

:clap2: (a slow clap for all the supplements lost over the years)

You have a PM