clen dosages

corndog

corndog

Awards
  • Established
I'm looking for a good protocal for l-clen. I'm 5'-11", 196 @ 14%bf.

I'm looking to ramp up to 100mcg - 125mcg and want to know how to ramp up dosages as long as I can tolerate it.

Also, looking for the coversion of ml to mcg? All my pins are in ml and I'll be taking clen in mcg.

Thanks

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm looking for a good protocal for l-clen. I'm 5'-11", 196 @ 14%bf.

I'm looking to ramp up to 100mcg - 125mcg and want to know how to ramp up dosages as long as I can tolerate it.

Also, looking for the coversion of ml to mcg? All my pins are in ml and I'll be taking clen in mcg.

Thanks
you're seriously going to inject it eh... IMO it's easier to do it orally.. but uhh then again... LOL

corndog

corndog

Awards
  • Established
I use one of my TRT pins to take l-dex and figured when i get my clen that i needed to messure it in a syringe and take it orally. I dont know if my bottle will state how many drops = how many mcg

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I use one of my TRT pins to take l-dex and figured when i get my clen that i needed to messure it in a syringe and take it orally. I dont know if my bottle will state how many drops = how many mcg
... well, when you buy clen from a research site, it's oral bro... (no joke!)...

You will (most likely) end up with either 100mcg/ml or 200mcg/ml depending on where you shop...

NOW... dosing is peculiar, in a sense that everybody is different, and that no two clen's have been the same for me yet. IMO, start with 25mcgs (or 50 if you end up with 200mcg/ml) which is a 1/4 of a ml... there's usually a dropper included.. if not, go buy a baby dropper from the store... they're based in ML's. Simple math will provide you with the tools you need to dose. Usual tapers are from 20 up, with incriments of 20... some dose higher some dose lower... I use the standard and taper up to ~140.

You would be best to go 2on/2off (weeks) depending on circumstance, that advice could change at any given point.

EDIT: even better, which I didn't think of, start with ~2-3 drops... ;)