a few Qs on 1st time.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Ok, so i'm looking for a small boost int strength and lean muscle.
Primobolin
Superdrol
D-bol
Would Proviron go well with any of these? I know Test it's perfect but im not pining.

Like i said, not lookin for figure gains more just some awesome strength. I would be willing to run SD straight through though. I DO have SERM in a week or so, but none of this is happening for a month or 2.
Anavar is up there in strength but expensive.

My diet is good. No PH/Anabolic history. MAny say SD is to harsh first time around but i figured my receptors will eat it up.
I am finishing my current natty stack then possibly run the AX Mass stack a few weeks off then lean toward this more.
I'm 21. Lifting for 3-4 years and have added 30lbs, moderatly lean, since i started.

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
Personally I would run superdrol for 3 weeks straight through. 10/20/20 should be fine for a first PH cycle.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Personally I would run superdrol for 3 weeks straight through. 10/20/20 should be fine for a first PH cycle.
Realy....3 weeks? Why not 4? Won't i possibly get sides from 3 anyway so might as well right? Unless you have a reasoning.
Not callin you out at all either BTW just like to know why.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Yeah do superdrol 3 weeks should be sufficent but you can tell at that point if you need to go longer. Then run the mass stack after

srmilliken525

Awards
gains usually level off at the three week mark so going a fourth week might not be worth the sides for the marginal gains made

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Yeah do superdrol 3 weeks should be sufficent but you can tell at that point if you need to go longer. Then run the mass stack after
So PCT of liquid Nolva should be 3 or 4 then? im thinking 20/20/10
Not sure on other PCT supps yet, but i have time.
"On" supps will be cycle support, Poseidon, BCAAs and anythign else i think of on the way.

Appreciate all the quick responses also guys.:box:

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
no problem brotha! Keep us updated on your cycle

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
dude what is primobolin? Is that primobolan injectable? why would you be taking that with the other stuff and not testosterone instead? Primo is expensive stuff and more for cycles where you want very little sides.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Realy....3 weeks? Why not 4? Won't i possibly get sides from 3 anyway so might as well right? Unless you have a reasoning.
Not callin you out at all either BTW just like to know why.
3 weeks of sdrol will give you impressive gains in size and strength. Most users report that the gains level off after 3 weeks, so running for 4 will probrably just increase the likelyhood of unwanted sides instead of more gains. I would suggest a strong support supp. regimine due to the harsh nature of SD. Most users who have a solid support regimine report less incidence of harsh sides.:thumbsup:

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
dude what is primobolin? Is that primobolan injectable? why would you be taking that with the other stuff and not testosterone instead? Primo is expensive stuff and more for cycles where you want very little sides.
I think that wasnt supposed to be in there. I know its and injectable. Sorry bout that.
Sic avi to by the way.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Methyl DX3 or M-drol is now my next decision. I searched on both. DX3 seems to be popular but a bit older. M-Drol is gettin good reviews as is all of CEL products.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
i'll run cycle support 2 weeks prior to the start. along with some extra milk thistle.
But during, would it make any sense/help any to does regular one day then double the next? so its reg, double,reg,double etc. ? just a thought.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i guess you could but i would rather just dose other types separate. like say liv52 or samE