Itchy Nips on EPI wtf?

1. Itchy Nips on EPI wtf?

I'm a week into my epi pulse, 4times/week ramping upto 40mg. I've been noticing some tingling/sensitivity and itchyness in the nips (no redness, swelling, or change of appearence ). I've been trying to tell myself its in my head, but I keep getting bouts of itchyness. I'd hate to stop the cycle a week in and go to pct. Any suggestions? I've got Nolva, adt, 6-oxo at my disposal. Thinking of running a low dose Nolva for at least another four weeks to finish out. Any suggestion would be appreciated. Stats:5'10 175, used PHs B4 without incident.

2. Quote Originally Posted by LilPsychotic View Post
    I'm a week into my epi pulse, 4times/week ramping upto 40mg. I've been noticing some tingling/sensitivity and itchyness in the nips (no redness, swelling, or change of appearence ). I've been trying to tell myself its in my head, but I keep getting bouts of itchyness. I'd hate to stop the cycle a week in and go to post cycle therapy. Any suggestions? I've got Nolva, adt, 6-oxo at my disposal. Thinking of running a low dose Nolva for at least another four weeks to finish out. Any suggestion would be appreciated. Stats:5'10 175, used PHs B4 without incident.
    Try checking your allergies.. it's that time of year for allergies to act up... and you're paranoid. LOL

3. yeah, I get paranoid everytime I cycle, plus this seems like a hot topic the past few days...but the thought of man boobs makes all of us uneasy LOL
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. advice on epi pplex cycle puffy nips
    By destin in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-25-2009, 09:30 PM
  2. Nips growing after 3 days on Epi
    By MkUltra in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-24-2008, 06:31 PM
  3. itchy nips on sd pulse..
    By ag77 in forum Anabolics