Itchy Nips on EPI wtf?

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
I'm a week into my epi pulse, 4times/week ramping upto 40mg. I've been noticing some tingling/sensitivity and itchyness in the nips (no redness, swelling, or change of appearence ). I've been trying to tell myself its in my head, but I keep getting bouts of itchyness. I'd hate to stop the cycle a week in and go to pct. Any suggestions? I've got Nolva, adt, 6-oxo at my disposal. Thinking of running a low dose Nolva for at least another four weeks to finish out. Any suggestion would be appreciated. Stats:5'10 175, used PHs B4 without incident.

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm a week into my epi pulse, 4times/week ramping upto 40mg. I've been noticing some tingling/sensitivity and itchyness in the nips (no redness, swelling, or change of appearence ). I've been trying to tell myself its in my head, but I keep getting bouts of itchyness. I'd hate to stop the cycle a week in and go to post cycle therapy. Any suggestions? I've got Nolva, adt, 6-oxo at my disposal. Thinking of running a low dose Nolva for at least another four weeks to finish out. Any suggestion would be appreciated. Stats:5'10 175, used PHs B4 without incident.
Try checking your allergies.. it's that time of year for allergies to act up... and you're paranoid. LOL

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
yeah, I get paranoid everytime I cycle, plus this seems like a hot topic the past few days...but the thought of man boobs makes all of us uneasy LOL

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ironwiz Anabolics 3
fritzer Anabolics 3
Anabolics 16
Anabolics 5
MF210 Anabolics 11