T3 on cycle

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm planning on doing an Epistane / Revolt (same as max lmg/xmass) cycle in november, and I'll have some t3 on hand. I've tried doing searches here on AM, but the search function doesn't work right with anything less than 4 letters long. I've found some stuff, but really wanted to get more data if anyone wants to share. I'm thinking starting at .5ml (25mg/ml) the first week, and maybe going to 1ml daily. Is there anything special support supp wise I should do beyond normal with cycle support + essential oils? and how should I "end" the t3? ramp back down at the end? anything I need to do as far as a PCT for the thyroid? maybe reset ad? and I guess I should not take reset ad for the span i'm doing t3?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If your choice of t3 is for support of increased gains then i'd suggest 25mcg and stay there throughout. If your use is geared to losing fat then a ramp from 25mcg to 80-100 and back down is what i'd do.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, for loosing fat, right now i'm sticking at around 15% and would like this to be a recompish cycle to end up at 10% or lower. Anything else I need to or should take to "mobilize" the fat? kickstart lipolysis I mean :) I know the t3 will take overall metabolic rate up, but i'd rather not catabolize

Xmass85

Awards
from personal experience with x-mass buddy u will retain a fair amount of water. With that being said you may want to drop the revolt and grab somthing like Trenadrol

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
from personal experience with x-mass buddy u will retain a fair amount of water. With that being said you may want to drop the revolt and grab somthing like Trenadrol
The water retention is ok, I'll work that part out afterwards, maybe during post cycle therapy. I've got arthritis, which is a piece of why I didn't want to do epistane solo, I wanted to also take a wetter compound with it. I run into enough joint soreness with high dosed cissus and glucosamine/chondroitin/msm as it is. I'm shooting to hit maybe a peak of 15~20lbs gained, and retain 12 after PCT/water loss.

Thanks for lookin out tho bro!

Xmass85

Awards
cool cool bro. I did a phera-Max x-mass combo back in April and I put on 20lbs and I was already 240 at 8% bodyfat to start off with. My bodyfat stayed stedy throughout my cycle but i did retain more water (could feel it). I cant give all the credit to x-mass but i do think it compliments alot of PH's verynicely. Goodluck with your cycle bro

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
jayhawkk has the right idea here. i am running t3 for about 15 weeks alongside my cycle starting at 25mcg then ramping up to 75 or 100 and back down to 25 for the final week. there are several products for a thyroid pct and yes you need one. i am using thyroid energy by NOW. I'm only at 8.4% bodyfat in a hydrostatic weighing lab, but i get nice vascularity from the t3 and i'll be using igf-1 to start and end the cycle which is supposed to be somewhat synergistic. search thyroid pct and you'll get some results...probably the thread i started about 6 months ago when i was using t4

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
jayhawkk i have seen alot of ur posting lately on venom t3 and clen. can u give me a breakdown of ur way of running it?

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Just make sure when using T3 you ramp down at the end. Other then that running it during a cycle is the ONLY time I would use it as it does eat it's fair share of lbm. Clen is also a viable option if the shakes don't get you. I can't deal with them so I stay clear.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm planning on doing an Epistane / Revolt (same as max lmg/xmass) cycle in november, and I'll have some t3 on hand. I've tried doing searches here on AM, but the search function doesn't work right with anything less than 4 letters long. I've found some stuff, but really wanted to get more data if anyone wants to share. I'm thinking starting at .5ml (25mg/ml) the first week, and maybe going to 1ml daily. Is there anything special support supp wise I should do beyond normal with cycle support + essential oils? and how should I "end" the t3? ramp back down at the end? anything I need to do as far as a post cycle therapy for the thyroid? maybe reset ad? and I guess I should not take reset ad for the span i'm doing t3?
A good search word for T3 is liothyronine.

I suggest that you take it in the AM on a very empty stomach at least 45-60mins before a meal.

Ramp up 25mcg increments at a time maybe every 5-7 days until you reach your desired dose or tolerance. Keep in mind that sometimes people just don't get a rapid heart beat from it even at 100mcg. So don't be surprised if you don't feel it. But one indicator is that when consuming carbohydrates you will sweat a lot. You may also sweat a bit at night as well.

Some people say to ramp down as well. I have often questioned that theory for as with any exogenous hormone if you are suppressed you are suppressed. Why reduce the level of actives slowly when you are only deterring recovery. JMO.

A decent Thyroid post cycle therapy is l-tyrosine at 1-3g/d, guggulesterones and 7-keto-dhea (Avants FL7)

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Keep your opinion to yourself:D Seriously all good info here. I I would just ramp down so you don't leave your body with no T3 after it's been getting 125mcg or so. Stopping cold turkey would render the metabolic rate is a state at which fat could start to pile on if diet is not on point. JMO :D

A good search word for T3 is liothyronine.

I suggest that you take it in the AM on a very empty stomach at least 45-60mins before a meal.

Ramp up 25mcg increments at a time maybe every 5-7 days until you reach your desired dose or tolerance. Keep in mind that sometimes people just don't get a rapid heart beat from it even at 100mcg. So don't be surprised if you don't feel it. But one indicator is that when consuming carbohydrates you will sweat a lot. You may also sweat a bit at night as well.

Some people say to ramp down as well. I have often questioned that theory for as with any exogenous hormone if you are suppressed you are suppressed. Why reduce the level of actives slowly when you are only deterring recovery. JMO.

A decent Thyroid post cycle therapy is l-tyrosine at 1-3g/d, guggulesterones and 7-keto-dhea (Avants FL7)

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Keep your opinion to yourself:D
It serves no purpose otherwise ;)
Seriously all good info here. I I would just ramp down so you don't leave your body with no T3 after it's been getting 125mcg or so. Stopping cold turkey would render the metabolic rate is a state at which fat could start to pile on if diet is not on point. JMO :D
I agree with it in theory. I do ramp down but pretty sharply. Yes, diet does need to be nail downed. I also try to continue to practice exogenous androgen administration during that time period and after. Quite often you can get a rebound that produces some LBM if done correctly.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It depends on the end user's goal on how they should, imho, be ran.

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
ok jay
i am running a cycle me and dr. d designed together there is a phase where ideally t3 with clen would be ran. this phase has superdrol i am cutting
how would u do it?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you're talking to Dr.D let him tell you. A lot of what I do is based off his suggestions. He'll steer ya in the right direction.

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
I do ramp down but pretty sharply. I also try to continue to practice exogenous androgen administration during that time period and after. Quite often you can get a rebound that produces some LBM if done correctly.
can you expand on this? i'm pretty sure i get what youre saying but just want to be clear

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
can you expand on this? i'm pretty sure i get what youre saying but just want to be clear
I'm guessing the extra calories that would normally be burned from a "normal" metabolic rate would in theory not be burned and in return be viewed by the body as extra calories that could then go toward building muscle. Remember muscle is the last kid at the table to eat. I could be completely wrong but that is my guess as to what he means.

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
I'm guessing the extra calories that would normally be burned from a "normal" metabolic rate would in theory not be burned and in return be viewed by the body as extra calories that could then go toward building muscle. Remember muscle is the last kid at the table to eat. I could be completely wrong but that is my guess as to what he means.
i'm interested in the androgen use as well

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, that is what I am implying. It is sort of like a security blanket. If you are already leaned out from a cutting diet while using T3 you will likely be depleted of larger stores of glycogen (T3 tends to deplete glycogen). Additionally when you get lean enough one of the benefits is a rebound in LBM after returning to a maintenance diet. The key is to be smart about your calories and macronutrients. If you do it right it can results in a positive LBM rebound.

Anecdotally, one of my favorite parts of getting as lean as I can (which by the way is not extremely lean as I am an endo) is that when I return to maintenance I can get this effect.

The trick is to employ an anabolic and be careful with your diet. The cessation of T3 allows for momentary (short lived) improved or supra glycogen uptake. I get better at it each time but by no means am I an expert.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anecdotally, one of my favorite parts of getting as lean as I can (which by the way is not extremely lean as I am an endo) is that when I return to maintenance I can get this effect.
You know this makes me wonder how much of the 12lbs or so i've gained on this bulk is from that same effect, the going from a 6 month long cut to a bulk.