Better to take while cycling - SERM vs AI

Which do you find more effective to take while on cycle?

• SERM

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • AI

Votes: 6 66.7%

• Total voters
Vordhosbn

Vordhosbn

Awards
I know a SERM will just block the estrogen related to gyno and other unwanted estrogen side effects, while an AI will block the aromatse which turns excess test into estrogen. Well, is there a prefference which to take WHILE on an oral cycle?

coug42

coug42

Awards
  • Established
There is really no reason to use an AI or SERM while ON cycle unless you are trying to combat undesired sides related to estrogen. (ex: gyno, water retention, etc.) Taking a SERM while ON is also going to inhibit some of your gains as well.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
There is really no reason to use an AI or SERM while ON cycle unless you are trying to combat undesired sides related to estrogen. (ex: gyno, water retention, etc.) Taking a SERM while ON is also going to inhibit some of your gains as well.
That's exaggerated IMO and it's worth it for gyno prevention. Sometimes it's better to take proactive measures to reduce getting gyno.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Depending on which SERM and which dose (and which designer/steroid/ph) it could be near suicidal. taking nolva @ 40m/day with superdrol @30mg a day would beat your liver up something fierce.... So I think maybe an AI on cycle, even something like resveratrol that is sort of serm/ai like.

Vordhosbn

Vordhosbn

Awards
Alright, so I think I'll go with some Letro. What's a good dosage? I'm thinking of taking Letro for 2 weeks beore cycle @ 0.5mg EOD until end of cycle, after which, I'll be taking a SERM (Fareston)

Ideas on what kind of liver protectant I should use? I hear AX's Perfect Cycle should do the trick.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Might want to look into aromasin as an AI. Some like it better than letro.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Help me understand this, but if your on cycle and having symptoms of gyno and you are already using Letro would it be advisable to try a SERM? What about both at the same time?

I need to learn more about estrogen and e receptors...