IDS Mass Tabs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have heard these things are a waste of money and hundreds of people have bashed them on various forums. No one has really given me that much information pertaining to them other than me discovering the steroid profile on the web. I was planning on taking these in a 3-4 week cycle. One of the guys at the gym was blabbing about them so I ordered them just thinking they were a blend of BCAA's or some ****. The most anabolic supp I have ever taken was Tribulus. So now, I have this product that I paid for, and all advice points to the fact that I need to take a PCT and supporting supps. Can someone please advise on what I should take as a PCT/supporting supps? I can tell you what I was planning on using if someone wants to point me in the right direction. I thank anyone who steps forward for their time in advance.

6'0''-6'1''
202 lbs
15% bf

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
I have heard these things are a waste of money and hundreds of people have bashed them on various forums. No one has really given me that much information pertaining to them other than me discovering the steroid profile on the web. I was planning on taking these in a 3-4 week cycle. One of the guys at the gym was blabbing about them so I ordered them just thinking they were a blend of BCAA's or some ****. The most anabolic supp I have ever taken was Tribulus. So now, I have this product that I paid for, and all advice points to the fact that I need to take a post cycle therapy and supporting supps. Can someone please advise on what I should take as a PCT/supporting supps? I can tell you what I was planning on using if someone wants to point me in the right direction. I thank anyone who steps forward for their time in advance.

6'0''-6'1''
202 lbs
15% bf
OK, first, from your post I can say that you should return the product and not touch any PH or steroid until you've done at least 9-12 months of research on this and other sites.

But to really give you any answer, I need to know your age, lifting experience, diet, goals, etc. Others will want this data too. Otherwise, it's difficult to help you out.

And I'm sure others are going to point out that your post reveals you have a glaring lack of knowledge that needs to be corrected before you start putting this kind of stuff in your body. There's a ton to read on this site. Start with the stickies and go from there. You'll be able to answer almost any of your questions without even posting them.

Good luck.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
OK, first, from your post I can say that you should return the product and not touch any PH or steroid until you've done at least 9-12 months of research on this and other sites.

But to really give you any answer, I need to know your age, lifting experience, diet, goals, etc. Others will want this data too. Otherwise, it's difficult to help you out.

And I'm sure others are going to point out that your post reveals you have a glaring lack of knowledge that needs to be corrected before you start putting this kind of stuff in your body. There's a ton to read on this site. Start with the stickies and go from there. You'll be able to answer almost any of your questions without even posting them.

Good luck.
Well, I was born 04-03-1984, so I'm 23. I weigh 202lbs. I have been lifting for just over a year now. As far as research goes, I have researched everything except supps of this nature. Someone suggested them and said they seem to work good. My goal would be to decrease my BF by 2-3%, but get to about 210 lbs before thanksgiving. My diet is on point, and I am still extremely motivated to get to the gym. The only real reason for wanting to put on the weight would be, to bring up lacking muscle parts, and of course, get bigger. I read Sinner's sticky, but dosage, and timing were not included as far as a PCT goes. Any other advice would help a great deal.

Thanks for the replies.

-Ryan

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
Here's a thread from 2006 on Mass Tabs. Just in case you want to reconsider your purchase (which you should):

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/52786-ids-mass-tabs.html

And my last bit of preaching on this topic, don't ever, ever, EVER, just buy something because some dude said it works great. There are things out there that can really screw you up and the average person doesn't know d*ck about it. Which doesn't stop them from using it anyway and then telling you, "dude, the stuff works really well! I don't even need PCT."

Anyway, seriously, there are hundreds of threads on this board on the topic of PCT and on-cycle supplements. You'll need liver and lipid protection, probably cholesterol and BP protection. If you stick with the MassTabs, and I don't know why you would, just get as much Cycle Support as you can and bathe in it. You'll need it. Then build your PCT around a SERM and possibly more Cycle Support.

Since you've only been training for a year, I think you're better off getting your money back and going with a run of a test booster and AI. 15% BF and 202 lbs. is pretty good after 1 year and you may be jumping the gun a bit on the whole steroid thing.

FrankJ

Awards
  • Established
I disagree with this poster.

If it takes you 9-12 months to figure out the dangers and effects of steroids and learn PCT, you are such a f*cking idiot that you should steer clear of any supplement.

That being said, you should throw out those mass tabs because they are garbage.

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
I disagree with this poster.

If it takes you 9-12 months to figure out the dangers and effects of steroids and learn post cycle therapy, you are such a f*cking idiot that you should steer clear of any supplement.

That being said, you should throw out those mass tabs because they are garbage.
It's not just about "the dangers and effects of steroids." There are so many questions about the different compounds and how they work, what they should or should not be stacked with, dry v. wet gains, methyl v. non-methyl, etc. Not to mention the endless debates of right and wrong support supps and different PCT strategies.

Should a person get "steroids are dangerous" pretty quickly? Yeah, sure. But it takes months to really be comfortable with everything out there and to make an informed decision. Plenty of people on here with more knowledge than I have recommend up to a year of research and several years of training before a person dips their toe in the anabolic pond.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah. I'm not gonna take em. For as lackluster results as they claim to produce, I could do it naturally. I haven't peaked yet anyway. They seem to be too much trouble to begin with. And the fact everyone says they are garbage.

Thnx for the advice guys. Now that I know about this site, I will try to help people out with advice in the categories I am comfortable with.

-Ryan

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
Yeah. I'm not gonna take em. For as lackluster results as they claim to produce, I could do it naturally. I haven't peaked yet anyway. They seem to be too much trouble to begin with. And the fact everyone says they are garbage.

Thnx for the advice guys. Now that I know about this site, I will try to help people out with advice in the categories I am comfortable with.

-Ryan
Good call man. Get your money back. And seriously, read your butt off. There is so much to learn on this board on all kinds of topics. Best of luck.

FrankJ

Awards
  • Established
But it takes months to really be comfortable with everything out there and to make an informed decision. Plenty of people on here with more knowledge than I have recommend up to a year of research and several years of training before a person dips their toe in the anabolic pond.
Dude you cant have a college degree because anyone with a half decent degree could get everything you are talking about with a few weeks of research.

Anyway I call BS, there is nobody on this board who researched for a year before doing a cycle. Probably 80% of the steroid users get no information other than from a few dudes at the gym and they do fine. The educated few that spend some time on boards like these spend nowhere near a year.

Stavross

Stavross

Board Supporter
Awards
I spent more than a year reading about steroids before i used them.

Blue Boogie

Awards
To address the original intent of your post, Mass Tabs are harsh, but effective. They are definitely not "bull****" - they are the real thing. The people who have actually used this sort of compound rather than simply reading about second hand opinions based on second hand opinions, can attest to their effectiveness. Run Nolvadex afterwards, and with the proper training, dient, rest and protectants, you'll put together some respectable gains.

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
Dude you cant have a college degree because anyone with a half decent degree could get everything you are talking about with a few weeks of research.

Anyway I call BS, there is nobody on this board who researched for a year before doing a cycle. Probably 80% of the steroid users get no information other than from a few dudes at the gym and they do fine. The educated few that spend some time on boards like these spend nowhere near a year.
Who the f*ck are you *sshole? I have a BBA from The University of Cincinnati, not that it matters AT ALL. Education does not equal intelligence and only an arrogant d*ckhead would think otherwise.

But I'm no chemist and never took any chemistry class beyond high school. Therefore, yeah, it took me and probably many others awhile to really get more than the basics. Do a search on PCT and see how many different methods and recommendations you can read about. Other than the inclusion of a SERM, which some people also debate, there are a number of things that experienced users argue about, including timing and duration. So somebody who's starting from scratch is going to figure that all out in a couple weeks? That's not realistic.

That's not even taking into account that people's bodies respond differently to all kinds of substances. Say for instance that somebody decides they're going to include a test booster with their SERM for PCT. OK, which one? MFX? Activate? Activate Extreme? How do they know which works best for them? A typical recommendation is that a new person buy a test booster and/or AI and run through a "cycle" to see how it goes. That might be a 1 month committment right there. Then maybe the person didn't like the way one of the products worked or felt. Then they have to pick a different one to try out.

So it really should take months for a person to plan out their first cycle. Unless you just recommend that a newbie rip off a cycle plan that they saw logged on AM and hope for the best.

Now THAT is stupid. Maybe YOU picked up on things quickly, but a supposedly educated person should realize that everyone is different and that a guideline is just that.

Status
Not open for further replies.