SuperDrol and Epistane stacked

  1. SuperDrol and Epistane stacked


    Is there any reason not to run like a 20mg SD, 30mg Epi for 3 weeks? As long as you take Cycle Supports

    Maybe the Epi can help combat some SD fatigue


  2. i'd personally run the SD for 3 weeks, followed by epi for 2-3 weeks to take advantage of it's 'serm like' effects while still being 'on'

  3. Quote Originally Posted by adil View Post
    i'd personally run the superdrol for 3 weeks, followed by epi for 2-3 weeks to take advantage of it's 'serm like' effects while still being 'on'
    That ain't a half bad idea.
    •   
       


  4. I just started 3 weeks Phera-Plex (Ax version) followed by 3 epi

  5. i've decided to run the 3 weeks of m-drol followed by 2-3 weeks of epistane. I've never ran a stack like this before, so i have a question for those who are more experienced. Should i bridge the epi in on week 3,or should i just start the epi on week 4 after i'm done with the m-drol?

  6. If you've got a full bottle of M-drol and a full bottle of Epistane, if it were me, I do:

    Week 1: 20mg M-Drol
    Week 2: 20mg M-Drol
    Week 3: 20mg M-Drol, 30mg Epistane
    Week 4: 20mg M-Drol, 30mg Epistane (or drop the M-Drol here if you feel compelled to)
    Week 5: 30mg Epistane
    Week 6: 30mg Epistane

    Be responsible about it, and if obvious sides are presenting themselves, then maybe taper off the last 2-3 weeks by dosing only on workout days, and run a natural test booster for the last 1-2 weeks, continued on for a month subsequent to the cycle. Unless someone has some compelling evidence that would say otherwise, I think this could be a relatively safe/strong cycle with maintainable gains, and would leave you with some leftovers for next shot.

  7. Bump for interest.
    Any others have input or ideas?

  8. Im running very similar stack with Phera-Plex though
    Week 1 20mg PP
    Week 2 30mg PP
    Week 3 30mg PP/20mg Epi
    Week 4 30mg Epi
    Week 5 40mg epi

    PCT

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Blue Boogie View Post
    If you've got a full bottle of M-drol and a full bottle of Epistane, if it were me, I do:

    Week 1: 20mg M-Drol
    Week 2: 20mg M-Drol
    Week 3: 20mg M-Drol, 30mg Epistane
    Week 4: 20mg M-Drol, 30mg Epistane (or drop the M-Drol here if you feel compelled to)
    Week 5: 30mg Epistane
    Week 6: 30mg Epistane

    Be responsible about it, and if obvious sides are presenting themselves, then maybe taper off the last 2-3 weeks by dosing only on workout days, and run a natural test booster for the last 1-2 weeks, continued on for a month subsequent to the cycle. Unless someone has some compelling evidence that would say otherwise, I think this could be a relatively safe/strong cycle with maintainable gains, and would leave you with some leftovers for next shot.
    Looks like a Verry nice plan to me.. Should give some really great strength gains.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by ECTOmorph View Post
    Is there any reason not to run like a 20mg superdrol, 30mg Epi for 3 weeks? As long as you take Cycle Supports

    Maybe the Epi can help combat some SD fatigue
    SAMe for liver support

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Xmass85 View Post
    Im running very similar stack with Phera-Plex though
    Week 1 20mg PP
    Week 2 30mg PP
    Week 3 30mg PP/20mg Epi
    Week 4 30mg Epi
    Week 5 40mg epi

    post cycle therapy
    Keep us posted on how that goes, I'm gonna be starting the m-drol Friday. Thanks for all the suggestions folks.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Gixxer82 View Post
    This is the wrong type of thinking. Cycle support does not = life support. It will not "protect" you. Yes, it will help with the negative effects these substances pose upon your body, but no it will not NEGATE the effects, or minimilize them to the extent at which you are inferring in your statement.

    There is no reason not to besides the fact they are both dry compounds. Liver toxicity is a factor. Should give great strength gains.
    ...huh...? oh yea...haha. Well i dont think they meant Cycle Support the supp if you re-read it a few times like i did it sems to mean more support supps in general. I think that both being dry you need to watch the joints. Also, i dont understand how Epi will negate the SD "tiredness/lethargy...?" Epistane may not be as toxic but it is still a PH and your body will still be under extensive stress from the SD, a PCT will def need to be used with SERM and such casue even after the SD you will be off and just on another PH.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Gixxer82 View Post
    I didn't say anything about post cycle therapy.
    oh my bad, no i meant that as my own input, i should have spaced/new line. My bad.

  14. I just got through running superdrol and epi at 20mg each. no gyno, no sides other than back pumps. I am starting my second week of torminifene post cycle therapy. Also, I only experienced minimal shutdown while on cycle. I gained 18lbs on cycle. Only time will tell how much of it is lean though because my diet was not very clean.

  15. running this same mix, but with original SD and epi. I will be running the side by side though. Started week one 10mg each. Let me know how your cycle goes bro.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Blue Boogie View Post
    If you've got a full bottle of M-drol and a full bottle of Epistane, if it were me, I do:

    Week 1: 20mg M-Drol
    Week 2: 20mg M-Drol
    Week 3: 20mg M-Drol, 30mg Epistane
    Week 4: 20mg M-Drol, 30mg Epistane (or drop the M-Drol here if you feel compelled to)
    Week 5: 30mg Epistane
    Week 6: 30mg Epistane

    Be responsible about it, and if obvious sides are presenting themselves, then maybe taper off the last 2-3 weeks by dosing only on workout days, and run a natural test booster for the last 1-2 weeks, continued on for a month subsequent to the cycle. Unless someone has some compelling evidence that would say otherwise, I think this could be a relatively safe/strong cycle with maintainable gains, and would leave you with some leftovers for next shot.
    I am running something similar to this. I also have Fura in with the MDrol then Epi at the end.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Superdrol and Epistane pulse?
    By existone in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 11-28-2008, 06:16 PM
  2. Phera-Plex, Superdrol and Deca Stack
    By Bazz in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-12-2008, 11:46 AM
  3. Superdrol and Epistane testing on Steroid Panel???
    By gunzz007 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-13-2008, 08:53 AM
  4. Superdrol and Furazadrol stack?
    By WunHungLo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-16-2008, 09:31 PM
  5. superdrol and pheraplex stack ???
    By vmaster333 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-12-2006, 01:20 AM
Log in
Log in