-6 Week cycle- Review Please

Ndub53

Awards
Hey, im a rookie at this but me and my buddies decided to hit this up back in March. Since then ive run 2 Sdrol cycles, extremely impressive results. I just set up for a 6 week cycle with alot more in it then ive done before, just want some advice/tips is all.

First, basic stats. Im 5'9" 180 lbs 8% bf

Today marks day 13 of Hdrol cycle, im not diggin it at all. So popping on 4 weeks of the below.

Cycle:
-Dianabol 10/10/20/20
-Sdrol 10/10/20/20

-Ive never stacked two tests like that but i figured why not and see what it does.

PCT:
-Nolva 30/20/10/10
-Liv Cleanse 4 caps/day
-Hydroxycut Hardcore

Support:
-Powder Protein
-Liv Cleanse
-Mega Men(GNC)

Nutrition:
-Usually between 1-2 1/2 gallons of water / day
-2500-3500 calories (value low body fat)
-200-300g Protein

Questions: Ive heard rumors of an Anadrol? I looked into it and couldnt find any site that issued it out without involving a shady cash xfer halfway around the world. Is Anadrol worth the trouble to chase?

Regardless, flame on, keep the insults low.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
For support I would suggest you look at a something which protects more than just the liver. You might want something which would look after your lipid levels, blood pressure etc.

Also it should be started 1 - 2 weeks before you start the cycle, run it through the cycle and then through post cycle.

You may also want to look at the newest product by Anabolic Innovations by the name POST Cycle Support, it will be out next week.

CROWLER

Ndub53

Awards
I see, ok appreciate it. What else should i throw on to support supps to help me out a bit then?

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
So you are going to stack sdrol AND dbol?? Not exactly something I would do but hey, it's your body

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
1.) Anadrol is a banned steroid, don't be surprised if you can't find it.
2.) You're Dbol dose is too low, I would say you need 40-50mg
3.) You just started working out in march
4.) You did 2 superdrol cycles after just STARTING working out
5.) You are an example of someone who should NOT be taking these products
6.) To statement in bold: are you kidding me??! is all I have to say about that.
7.) Man I have a problem with people like you, and you people are wayyyyyy to commonly found, and easily spotted in the gym
well put gixx

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Wow Dbol and superdrol, Are you ****ing serious? Do you have a liver donor already. Listen to gixxer this is a bad idea and you don't need to be doing steroids anyway. How long have you been working out anyway?

jrob24

Awards
:goodpost:

your liver will be done for. Might want to tell your family you love them everyday when your doing this because each time could be your last

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
It's down in the treches... one day I WILL resurect the bastard. But I agree about the liver toxicity being blown out of proportion, it's just the icing on the cake why you should stack to oral compounds like that.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
lol me too, where is that??

PS- the whole liver toxicity thing is blown way out of proportion, there are 10 other and better reasons for him to not do this stack, or even the cycle for that matter. You're liver can take quite the abuse, but is it necessary to do so? No.
True but at the same time everyone will react differently so why risk it if you don't need to:cheers:

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
I think this guy should get his tips from salu or pirate grim!:nutkick:

Ndub53

Awards
Jesus gone for 2 days and, well ouch is all i got.

Towards working out, ive been working out hard for several years on Xyience, creatine, protein, cell mass every silly powder on the market. March is just when i started anabolics. I enjoyed the results and wanted to run this once and see what it does. I just got everything in the post but now with all this flaming, im skeptic to try. Is the liver toxicity blown out of proportion or can i reasonably do one 4 week run? Call it an experiment

Further, why such high amounts of dbol? It takes that much to be effective? I mean ive never gone above 30mg with Sdrol. With 50mg of Dbol, i honestly would likely drop Sdrol entirely and save it for later.

And i did find a site selling anadrol, wasnt too expensive but it required moneygrams. Wasnt aware of discontinuities, why was it banned?

Ndub53

Awards
Well for now im dropping Sdrol and running 40/40/50/50 of Dbol. Appreciate the "tough love". Made me change my mind anyways, and id never do something so risky with as much doubt as you instilled in me.

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
Personally bro, I would do the opposite. Drop the dbol and run sdrol for 3 weeks straight through. Most of the gains you'll get with dbol will be water. Dbol's best used to jump start a longer injectable cycle. Sdrol's gains, IMO, are drier and more maintanable after your cycle. Something like 10/20/20. Most people report gains level off after the 3rd week, thus a 3 weeker.