First Cycle

jaxon

Awards
I am 32yo 185lbs at 5' 11" I have been working out for a year and just took my first "pin" of my 12 week cycle yesterday.

I am taking 500mg shot of Testerone Depo and a shot of 2ml bottle of Nandrolone Decanoate. I do these 2 shots once a week on Sunday.

I am using Cycle Support by Anabolic Innovations in my Protien shakes 2 times a day.

The person i got this from is also getting me HCG and i believe Nolva for Post.

Does anyone feel this is an ok cycle with the support i am taking and the post cycle stuff? any input on what i might need to take aswell?

thanks for all your help

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
In my opinion, it looks like you should've trained for a minimum of 2-3 years and done some more research before diving into that cycle. First off, what kind of test are you using (I'm assuming enan or cyp)?, you can get away with one pin per week with either one of those tests, but most would recommend splitting into 2. Secondly, I would stick with 1 compound (Test only) for a first cycle for a few reasons, 1 being that you've never cycled before so you should get great results with test only, and secondly you want to know what compound is doing what, when you throw multiple compounds in the mix you don't know. How are you planning on using HCG?

jaxon

Awards
I talked to the guy i am getting it from and he said i will be taking HCG and its in a powder form taht you mix with water and then Chlomid which is taken orally. Chlomid twice a day after 1 month of my last shot and HCG once a day

jaxon

Awards
are you allowed to post pics of the stuff on here? if so i can show you exactly what i am taking

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
I agree you might have wanted to wait a bit longer before doing this cycle but that of course is your decision.

I think you are making a good choice with the other parts, you may want to look at a new product POST Cycle Support. It stacks very nicely with the Cycle Support you are already taking. If you are interested I can let you know how and when to take it.

CROWLER

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
So wait, I'm still confused on your HCG protocall. HCG is best used while ON cycle to avoid hpta shutdown, using is it for PCT is not usually recommended.

jaxon

Awards
No i don't know what you mix it with i was just told it was powder form. i just assumed but he will show me what to mix it with i am sure.

Crowler i would love to get some of that POST cycle support. i was reading about it on here and i will be ordering another can of cycle support since it only lasts a month and i am on a 12 week cycle

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
what is AA and bacteriostatic water?
AA = Alcoholics Anonymous :D Just kidding, it's Acetic Acid. AA is popular with IGF-1 and more people use bacteriostatic water for HCG or HGH.

jaxon

Awards
i was told distilled water works also..is that true? Also i was told by the guy i am getting this stuff from that i only had to take HCG once and just to take the clomid twice a day. I just am not sure if that is going to be enough for post cycle. I ofcourse like everyonelse want my body to be back to the way it was when done safely. I will take that Post cycle support from crowler aswell as the clomid.

jaxon

Awards
ok so doing what i am doing (12 week cycle) when and how much of the HCG would you take and then for post cycle ( i was told to wait a month after my last shot to take post cycle) take 2 pills of chlomid a day. would you take anything else?

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
I am 32yo 185lbs at 5' 11" I have been working out for a year and just took my first "pin" of my 12 week cycle yesterday.

I am taking 500mg shot of Testerone Depo and a shot of 2ml bottle of Nandrolone Decanoate. I do these 2 shots once a week on Sunday.

I am using Cycle Support by Anabolic Innovations in my Protien shakes 2 times a day.

The person i got this from is also getting me HCG and i believe Nolva for Post.

Does anyone feel this is an ok cycle with the support i am taking and the post cycle stuff? any input on what i might need to take aswell?

thanks for all your help
Rule#1:Have all your sh1t on hand BEFORE you start your cycle, in the event that something unforseen takes place. Take it from me it happens.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
i was told distilled water works also..is that true? Also i was told by the guy i am getting this stuff from that i only had to take HCG once and just to take the clomid twice a day. I just am not sure if that is going to be enough for post cycle. I ofcourse like everyonelse want my body to be back to the way it was when done safely. I will take that Post cycle support from crowler aswell as the clomid.
Rule #2: You can't go on he said she said sh1t, you need to do some research for yourself, to know full well what you are getting into. This is serious sh1t. If you didn't take your 1st shot yet, dont-your not ready. If you did, good luck.

Bigbry442k5

Awards
I got a question if your doing a 12 week test only cylce, is hcg a must??