Doseage Help Prostanozol, SD,Ergo max LMG

Diablo

Awards
Hope some one can help me with some dosing info. I Have these 3 supplements that I'm finally ready to use they are the orgininal products of AX. I am 26yrs. old my weight is 165lbs. and I have been training for almost 3yrs.
I don't want to get any gyno so I also would like to know what I can use that wont effect the gains of these supp's.:gotsearch

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
id try re-posting this in the steroids section, dont think any AX reps will wanna answer questions on these, but they might, i could be wrong.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ya I sent him to AM from another board to see if anyone had used similar cycles.

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
ergo max is similar to phera plex
i recomend for the steroids themselves running it along these lines
week 1 20 mg ergo
week 2 20 mg ergo
week 3 20 mg ergo
week 4 20 mg ergo 10 mg superdrol
week 5 20 mg SD
week 6 20 mg SD
week 7 20 mg SD 75 MG prostan
week 8 75 MG prostan
week 9 100-150 MG prostan
then move into post cycle therapy
supports throughout should be liversupport, hawthorn berry, fish oil, red yeast rice possibly COQ10
clean eating 1.5 grams of protein per pound of weight, high carbs i am assuming ur metabolism is high. moderate good healthy fats, Natty peanut butter, almonds the works, olive oil. carbs keep complex. a diet consisting of the ratio 40% protein 40% complex carbs 20% healthy fats
torem is the SERM i would choose dosing at 120, 90, 60, 30 possibly including an AI. i am found of the new AX aPCT.
i also recomend in cycle high doses of taurine to offset the cramping and perhaps joint support as superdrol is known to slightly brittle joints