Awards
how does my cycle look
support supps
milk thistle
hawtorn berrys
saw plametto
multi vits
epa fish oil
will i just follow the recomended doseage for these supps?will be taking me support supps before/during/and for a week after

my age 22
been lifting for year half
5 days a week
then boxing on saturday

week 1 50 mg(h/drol) first couple of days at 25mg)
week 2 50 mg(h/drol)
week 3 50mg(h/drol)
week 4 50mg(h/drol)

pct
week 5 40mg(nolvadex)
week 6 30mg(nolvadex)
week 7 20mg(nolvadex)
week8 10mg(nolvadex)

ive also got isatori isa test booster there should i start
it when i start nolvadex or wait till im about a week into
me pct?.this is my first cyle looking forward 2 it thanks for
any advice

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Start at 50mgs. You are wasting time if you only dose 25mgs.
Get some Cycle Support from AI and it will save you a lot of trouble and it has what you are missing.
Just a warning or notice. You probably won't see or feel anything till the end of the second week. Weeks 3-4 are awesome.
Good Luck!

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Also next time try this on the Cycle forum and you might get more responses.

drewh10987

drewh10987

Awards
  • Established
I think Big BAMA meant trying posting in the Steroid Forum. You will have better luck.

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
your cycle looks good. just jump right in at 50mg a day. start your serm the day you stop the hdrol. search around for halodrol-50 and halovar logs. they are the same compound.
my next cycle is going to be h-drol at 50/50/75/75/50
its good sheeet yo

james c

james c

Awards
Start at 50mgs. You are wasting time if you only dose 25mgs.
Get some Cycle Support from AI and it will save you a lot of trouble and it has what you are missing.
Just a warning or notice. You probably won't see or feel anything till the end of the second week. Weeks 3-4 are awesome.
Good Luck!
when should i use the ai.pct? hows 6 oxo or rebound reloaded

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
When I said AI, I meant Anabolic Innovations. You can get it from Nutraplanet.com. Get some Nolvadex xt from Gaspari, And some clomid you should be good. Start it on the 29th day when you have run H-drol for 28 days. You should get maybe ten to twelve lbs out of this and keep Eight or nine of it.

james c

james c

Awards
When I said AI, I meant Anabolic Innovations. You can get it from Nutraplanet.com. Get some Nolvadex xt from Gaspari, And some clomid you should be good. Start it on the 29th day when you have run H-drol for 28 days. You should get maybe ten to twelve lbs out of this and keep Eight or nine of it.
just going 2 go with nolvadex for pct along with isatori isa test.ehat do u think.going 2 get some cycle support from ai.what flavour is the best peanut butter sounds nice.i meant 2 say im stocked up on ons whey

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I use chocolate. Mixes better IMO. Run what you like H-drol isn't like Superdrol or Others. Not really that harsh. I'd still have it on hand in case. I would hate to have to wait a week while my order came in to treat myself.

james c

james c

Awards
I use chocolate. Mixes better IMO. Run what you like H-drol isn't like Superdrol or Others. Not really that harsh. I'd still have it on hand in case. I would hate to have to wait a week while my order came in to treat myself.
going 2 make sure ive got my nolva before starting it.when will i take the cycle support just take it through the full cycle?will i still take all the other support supps with it.thanks u been alot off help

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Take it in the morning and at night. And take all your other support supp's but it already has most of what you want/need.

james c

james c

Awards
Take it in the morning and at night. And take all your other support supp's but it already has most of what you want/need.
see when i start my pct do i spread the nolva out through the day or just take 40mg in the morning?also will i take 25mg of h/drol in the morning then 25mg after the gym at lunch time

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
H-drolis all 50g before you work out. About an hour to half hour before you workout.
Nolva take 20mg with breakfast and 20mg with dinner.