Estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione ?

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
does anyone have any experience w/ this? Description: FiniGenX Magnum 5% Liposomal Pro-steroid solution contains 25 mg per 6 ml of Estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione microencapsulated in a liposome delivery system (Patent Pending), which increases the bodies' lymphatic absorption of the pro-steroid. Estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione is a powerful pro-steroid chemically similar to the anabolic agent Trenbolone.

Indications and usage: FiniGenX Magnum 5% Liposomal Pro-steroid solution is indicated in adults 21 years or older with a balanced diet and exercise program who desire to increase lean muscle mass.

Warnings and Contraindications: FiniGenX Magnum 5% Liposomal Pro-steroid solution should not be taken if you are taking any prescription medication. WARNING: NOT FOR USE BY INDIVIDUALS UNDER THE AGE OF 18 YEARS. DO NOT USE IF PREGNANT OR NURSING. Consult a physician or licensed qualified health care professional before using this product if you have, or have a family history of prostate cancer, prostate enlargement, heart disease, low good cholesterol (HDL) or if you are using any other dietary supplement, prescription drug, or over-the-counter drug. Do not exceed recommended serving. Exceeding recommended serving may cause serious adverse health effects. Possible side effects include acne, hair loss, hair growth on the face (in women), aggressiveness, irritability, and increased levels of estrogen. Discontinue use and call a physician or licensed qualified health care professional immediately if you experience rapid heartbeat, dizziness, blurred vision, or other similar symptoms.

FOR ORAL USE ONLY
i've seen very little on this when performing a search...i've got a contact that has this product for cheaper than usual, around $25.00 a bottle.....just looking for some "real world " feedback

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
it is a tren like compound, i sell a brand call testraflex from BCS labs its damn popular i took it myself and liked the hardening effect, however gyno is a concern

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
it is a tren like compound, i sell a brand call testraflex from BCS labs its damn popular i took it myself and liked the hardening effect, however gyno is a concern
Have you seen a sweet spot dose, for someone prone to progesteronic gyno? Something with results (even if stacked with others) but low risk?

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
Have you seen a sweet spot dose, for someone prone to progesteronic gyno? Something with results (even if stacked with others) but low risk?
honestly what i used was 4 pills a day 25 mg each so i hit 100 mg recomended was up to 6 i think, i ended the cycle with two weeks of havoc, now that i think about it, i think this may be what caused me to react badly to the havoc. stacked with havoc the strength and reduction in body fat was unparrelled (sp??)

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
from my recollection, this is pro-tren.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
honestly what i used was 4 pills a day 25 mg each so i hit 100 mg recomended was up to 6 i think, i ended the cycle with two weeks of havoc, now that i think about it, i think this may be what caused me to react badly to the havoc. stacked with havoc the strength and reduction in body fat was unparrelled (sp??)
Yeah, I remember hearing through the grape vine that you reacted badly to Havoc, and this is a definite possibility.

A bad methyl-diene cycle a few years back has me primed to react to progestins and blow up like Dolly Parton...so I am VERY wary.

I might try 75mg with 20mg Havoc and 1.5 grams 1,4AD.

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I remember hearing through the grape vine that you reacted badly to Havoc, and this is a definite possibility.

A bad methyl-diene cycle a few years back has me primed to react to progestins and blow up like Dolly Parton...so I am VERY wary.

I might try 75mg with 20mg Havoc and 1.5 grams 1,4AD.
i have to commend you matt,
i heard from a manager at of other stores that you have changed up your physique alot in the past 9 months, his name was kerry, ring a bell?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i have to commend you matt,
i heard from a manager at of other stores that you have changed up your physique alot in the past 9 months, his name was kerry, ring a bell?
Haven't heard from him in a while...be sure to pass on my best to him.

I wish my back wasn't too trashed to do heavy BB ground work (deads and squats) but I am happy with my results, given those limitations.

You guys going to be at the O?

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
Haven't heard from him in a while...be sure to pass on my best to him.

I wish my back wasn't too trashed to do heavy BB ground work (deads and squats) but I am happy with my results, given those limitations.

You guys going to be at the O?
man i wish,
it was possibly in the works but it has changed,
i will likely be at the arnold. kerry doesnt work with us anymore if u want PM me ill give you his number to where his new store is at, i am sure hearing from you would be an uplift he had an injury about 2 months ago and his been off

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
thanks you guys....i'll do a bit more research in Tren then....thx again

conan1071

Awards
  • Established
Where do you work that sells this stuff?

conan1071

Awards
  • Established
when u say tren like, please explain.

i ask because on another board people are saying that tranadrol from kilo is ok however the tren from fast action is better

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
no one knows what kilosports trenadrol is, i dont even know and i know the owner of that company. its a progesterone i know that if fast action is what i think it is...its just like the testraflex i sell which is supposedly a tren precursor

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
My guess is that they tried to go about replicating M-TRN and got a poor yield. Whatever they synthesized it from is still active (or has the ability to become active); therefore, they kept it.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My guess is that they tried to go about replicating M-TRN and got a poor yield. Whatever they synthesized it from is still active (or has the ability to become active).
I'll vouch for treanadrol as I have used it and mega trn. Both seemed the same. Both gave good strength gains and harder muscles. I have also used tren(fina) and it is better but trenadrol is worth taking.

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
except according to author lea rea they arent the same cuz they didnt even know what mega trn was

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Scroll down and read the bold...

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/554278-post40.html

Good points Lad. I hope that you will be patient with me while I discuss some points of view for everyone to consider here and I will try to give you the answers you need at the end. (Yes, I am going to babble...sorry)

Interesting points of view I can agree with in part, and I am certain that most will not like the answers any more than when we opted to not market these items back in 2005...and still don't.

MTRN and MTST were designed by ALRI and are not listed in any prior research that I am aware of, or for that matter Vida. We worked with them for several years feeling rather proud to be able to present to OTC supplement users, what we felt at the time, were far superior products with safety profiles not matched by any other like-compounds of the time.

Problem was that anything of the PH nature became a serious media mania and political issue that has seriously harmed the entire supplement industry in the US and Europe. Just because no one here would agree with it does not make it go away.

Odd, seems that if the issue were that such items will harm our children that age limits that allow cigarettes and alcohol to assumed used responsibly would somehow not do so for a supplement.

Worse is that the media up-roar was based upon pro-athletes (whom are banned from using the products) were the basis for political intervention. Hmmm, assuming this ideal is correct, all males should be concerned about mandated castration due to the desire to prevent teen premarital sex.

Point is that the issue has nothing to do with those who are simply seeking better potential for results and are NOT among the few pro-athletes.

We never released MTST but did have a some units of MTRN make their way to the US market which we recalled for the above reasons. Sucks, but true.

The terms used to define structure are no less ambiguous than the generic terms androstenedione or Cissus.

There are two sides to the issue giving the type of structural info being discussed and it was the final reason ALRI removed itself from that part of the industry last year.

1) Giving the type of nomenclature that is being discussed would allow the knock offs to begin. I am sure most do not work for free or buy a house and let someone else sell it and keep the money after paying all the bills and do all the work to get it. But if so, please LMK as I would like to get all of the free houses others willingness to work for free allows.

As an example, there is a newer attempt at knocking off the old MTRN product by KS that is no where near correct. Hard to knock off what you do not know how to create yourself. Qualified people like Patrick Arnold and Dr. D "could" easily do so, but would not due to the mutual passion for innovation such minds share. As to Catlin, no doubt he does have the structures, there was no effort to protect anything from detection. Nothing illegal to consider.

2) if you create it, you get to name it. But not sure it really matters any more, at least to ALRI, as we are out of that area of the market totally to avoid all of the negative such issues brings. We are busy developing products that work and do not include the need to deal with Balco type issues. Innovation has not died, but the knock offs will need to go elsewhere.

Of course there will be one idiot who will jump into this forum sooner or later and either post "something shady" or argue something they know nothing about as usual, but for the really great people here at AM I hope this was of some help:

There is a valid point that should be answered here, no, TST had no progestin structural relationships. It also has no testosterone metabolites and is totally detectable.

TRN was not methoxy trenbolone. Real TRN made most horny, methoxy trenbolone would be a liver killer and libido death.

BettrBdyMitch

BettrBdyMitch

Awards
There is a big concern for gyno, I have ran it and gotten some gyno from it, and still recovering from it unfortunately. 4 more weeks off, then I am doing havoc or epi since its the same thing and a lot of people have reported it for getting rid of gyno. Mine is a prolactin gyno though, so if you take this be careful, run an AI