cyp instead of enan?

nclifterz71

Awards
I recently had some issues with obtaining Test E and came across a friend who has Test Cyp. I was wondering if this would be a good/similar substitute for the E. I realize that cyp is a single ester and long acting similar to enanthate. I was wondering if 500 mg a week would be sufficient for cyp as well as pinning monday thursday. I understand that b/c of the carbon difference cyp does have less test than enanthate but I believe it will still get the job done. Any help would be appreciated.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I recently had some issues with obtaining Test E and came across a friend who has Test Cyp. I was wondering if this would be a good/similar substitute for the E. I realize that cyp is a single ester and long acting similar to enanthate. I was wondering if 500 mg a week would be sufficient for cyp as well as pinning monday thursday. I understand that b/c of the carbon difference cyp does have less test than enanthate but I believe it will still get the job done. Any help would be appreciated.
they are very similar.....

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
They are 2 virtually identical substances. Go with Cyp @ 500mg per week pinned mon and thurs.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I believe the Enanthate ester weighs just a little bit less then Cypionate but it's not big enough to warrant a higher dose of Cyp.

nclifterz71

Awards
alright thanks guys cyp it is.......ready to get this thing rolling ill keep yall updated

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I thought the weight of the ester was all worked into the equation so you get proper doses
Not exactly. Let's take Test Base for example. 100 mg of Test Base injectable would yield 100 mg of testosterone because there's no ester. Test Enan is about 70 mg (IIRC) of acutal test for 100 mg and the rest is the weight of the ester.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well most on this board say there is no difference in terms of user feedback. But I have noticed two things:

1. Some say cyp causes more bloat then eth
2. Seems as if cyp is cleaner/less likely to cause infection.

Are those two claims just hearsay? Or is there really any truth to that? I'm not sure, so I'm asking.

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i did only 200mg of cyp one shot every 10days and i still had great results with such a low dose

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
1.) may be true cause it might be a little longer of an ester
2.) no because the oil and everything is sterile. Sterile is sterile, and enan ester can't be more/less sterile than a sterile cyp ester.

someone correct me if i'm wrong
Yeah that doesnt make much sense to me either. But I know I read something about this. Isnt most prescribed test cyp? I was thinking there is a reason for that.