Some questions about a potential cycle

DeadLift0rDie

Awards
I was hoping someone could help me out with afew questions I had about a possible oral winny cycle. In the past I have not done actual gear but do have 2 superdrol cycles and a havoc/ergoMax cycle under my belt. I was considering purchasing another PH but a new connection has come up and for the first time I am considering taking it a step further. I'm 5'10" 183 still looking pretty dry since the havoc/ergo was only 3 months ago. I would like to keep most of my cuts but ideally want to gain 10+lbs of LBM....any suggestions as to what my best route would be...NO pins though....Thanks

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
DeadLiftOrDie, have you thought of your cycle support to protect such things as lipid levels, blood pressure etc?

CROWLER

DeadLift0rDie

Awards
Of course! As in my previous cycles, all on cycle support supps and all pct supps will be in check regardless as to what I end up taking

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Transdermal Test with the oral of your choice; OT, Var, Winny will all help add dry LBM gains.

DeadLift0rDie

Awards
Thanks a lot for your insight, I'm still doing extensive research trying not to be a moron that just dives right into something.