Can i post info to help people find a source

• Thread starter brittishbulldog
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

brittishbulldog

Awards
  • Established
i hate people getting ripped of or even worse taking fake steroids that can harm them, anyway i dont want too post any source or anything like that i just want to offer a few simple tips to help people avoid scammers, im not planing on posting anything about any source but tips to help people and what to look out for,

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
id love to know the tips bro. i dont think its against the rules but im not 100% sure

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i hate people getting ripped of or even worse taking fake steroids that can harm them, anyway i dont want too post any source or anything like that i just want to offer a few simple tips to help people avoid scammers, im not planing on posting anything about any source but tips to help people and what to look out for,
maybe you should type up what you would post, and PM it to a moderator to see if it is acceptable to post.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Best to not flirt with any of that...It opnes you up to getting pm's for more specific information. We don't want to tell people how to break the law either.

brittishbulldog

Awards
  • Established
Best to not flirt with any of that...It opnes you up to getting pm's for more specific information. We don't want to tell people how to break the law either.
so does that mean i can post the tips or not ?

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It sounds like no to me.

brittishbulldog

Awards
  • Established
well here goes anyway if i get any private messages about asking for a source it will be ignored!

tips for finding a source

1. type it what you are looking for and do a search,
the search will show a load of sites that claim to be selling the thing you are looking for,

2. next type in is (name of source) a scam site, the search results will provide links with information as to wheather the site is a scam or legit, most sites that are scams are well know,

3. if the site sell british dragon products you can check on there site if they do supply them,

4. sites that are scams normally own a lot of site and they normally look the same or have the same FAQ.

5. Place a small order and wait

6. PH are legal in England and most sites will ship to the US

good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.