How long till the next cycle?
- 09-09-2007, 01:49 AM
- 09-09-2007, 01:55 AM
time off equals time on buddy. that means operating normally. you dont want to just keep going on cycle, pct, oncycle, pct. you're not giving your body a chance to function naturally that way.
09-09-2007, 12:27 PM
Generally, before you start another cycle, you shloud have completed:
Stage1: ON PH (in your example, 1 month)
Stage2: PCT (in your example, 1 month)
Stage3: Natural recovery (usually taken as Stage1+Stage2)
So, in your example of 1 month on PH and 1 month PCT, you should give your body 2 months minimum of recovery before you do your next PH.
09-09-2007, 01:08 PM
Blood tests would help too. You know you can be feeling fine and fully recovered post cycle, but there can be things going on under the surface. Cholesterol levels, hormones, even blood pressure can really get out of whack.
09-09-2007, 02:37 PM
i would have the time on cycle plus the time on pct and sometimes another month on top depending on the ph, so thats 3 months and like azr said if you can get some blood tests done to make sure you cant go wrong, sometimes i just have pct + time on cycle of,
09-10-2007, 01:08 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By groundpound in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 09-16-2013, 12:36 AM
- By thecowkingi in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 5Last Post: 08-26-2012, 07:00 PM
- By Justing2 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 12-08-2009, 12:08 PM
- By jomi822 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 08-18-2006, 06:48 PM
- By p0fell0w in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 10-11-2005, 10:23 PM