EQ and headaches

Jessman85

Awards
Wassup guys. Im running EQ right now at 400mgs a week.I went up to 600mg one week but then dropped it back down cause i got hurt and couldnt train. Right now im at week 9 and around 2 days after my last shot( this past wed) i have had a headache that i cant get rid of. Its not a severe pain, but its there and just annoying and has been there since wednesday. You guys think it may be the EQ? idk, could just be allergies but who knows. I would appreciate some feedback from u guys.

Jessman85

Awards
one more thing. THe pain switches sides every now and then and usually covers my eye to my temple on the same side.

coug42

coug42

Awards
  • Established
It is possible that your blood pressure has been elevated due to the EQ. Have you checked it lately? Hypertension can cause headaches.

Jessman85

Awards
naw i havent yet. I didnt think that would be a problem with the EQ cause its not really a wet compound, compared to others at least. Anyone know any drug stores that are known for having blood pressure machines? im going thru an insurance change right now and have having trouble gettin a doctor. I dont know what to do cause tom would be week 10, my last week. Should i do it? or just cut it a week short just in case it is blood pressure.

coug42

coug42

Awards
  • Established
Walgreens, Rite-aid or any other drugstore usually have bp machines but a lot of them are not very reliable imo. EQ is not a super wet compound but it is semi wet and a lot of these compounds affect people differently depending on their personal biochemistry. Just cuz one person does not have bp issues with a certain steroid does not make that true for all.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
naw i havent yet. I didnt think that would be a problem with the EQ cause its not really a wet compound, compared to others at least. Anyone know any drug stores that are known for having blood pressure machines? im going thru an insurance change right now and have having trouble gettin a doctor. I dont know what to do cause tom would be week 10, my last week. Should i do it? or just cut it a week short just in case it is blood pressure.
BP can be an issue especially considering the fact that it will increase RBC's but I think it is more dose dependant. I had some minor issues with some pain in the back lower portion of my head. I took some Bayer aspirin and it resolved. I continued the aspirin throughout.

Jessman85

Awards
hmmm what to do what to do. What u guys think, stick myself one last time tomorrow or call it quits?

washingtonirvin

Awards
Hey, if I had a multi-day headache the last thing I would do is pin the suspected culprit ... but you know your body and you're the one taking the risk.