Is this possible?

• Thread starter wastedwhiteboy2
  • Start date
wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ok. I'm at the end of my second week of 30mg of epistane and 20 mg of the old Mdien. I'm starting to get some sensitive nips. I thought these two were so dry that gyno should not be an issue? I started 20mg of nolva anyway. My joints have actually felt dry.
By the way my review so far is the strength is great. Lean weight gain of 6lbs. muscle are very tight and some cramping. Actually painful after a workout. I look and feel great. I might like this better than superdrol but its a toss up right now. we'll see how much weight I keep. any thoughts on the nips?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just being sensitive alone isn't necessarily related to gyno, there are other things that could cause that. I get it sometimes if my wife changes laundry detergent :) You aren't pulsing right its a straight cycle?

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Sometimes the nips get sensitive when i pinch them alot. Not that I do that alot or anything...............

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
not pulsing. seems like some small lumps around the nipple area too. thanks guys. I'm doing a short cycle anyway. started nolva already.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Sometimes the nips get sensitive when i pinch them alot. Not that I do that alot or anything...............
Emo, you sick little monkey! :)

WWB, It hard to say what's up man. I would think maybe you are a little progestin sensitive and reacted to the MD, but I still would not expect this from either supp. It's like Gix said, you just never know. Take evasive actions for symptomatic relief is all I can say right now. Are there no other details you can offer me about your current health status and the cycle? Thyroid problems, other supps, anything else new in your environment or diet that you're aware of that could have triggered this?

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
the last cycle I ran was pretty wet and started having the gyno problems. it was at the beginning of the summer. lmg and 4ad trans. stopping the cycle, torm and rxt took care of it. no problems til now. no other supps with the cycle except creatine, bcaa's. no thyroid problems. I'm starting to get a sinus infection and taking nose sprays of something, I forget what it is. also taking claritin. diet is about the same. I'm getting a divorce. does that cause it:) I've already started nolva, rxt and tapering down the cycle. thanks for the help D.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
... I'm getting a divorce. does that cause it:) I've already started nolva, rxt and tapering down the cycle. thanks for the help D.
God I hope not. If it does, you ain't gonna be alone bro. I can feel ya. :drunk:

I think your plan looks good, is it working yet? If so, just stick with the taper and go into post cycle therapy. We'll figure it all out before next time. ;)

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
just being sensitive alone isn't necessarily related to gyno, there are other things that could cause that. I get it sometimes if my wife changes laundry detergent :)
"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to EasyEJL again."

:toofunny:

I love joo E!

Neoborn

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
just being sensitive alone isn't necessarily related to gyno, there are other things that could cause that. ...
Yeah, lots of things can promote sensitivity, it's not necessarily a bad thing, right? Like say you're just sitting there watching TV, and a preview for the next season's first episode of Biggest Loser comes on. It's ok if you start crying a little right, even just for no apparent reason? Could be a new laundry detergent to blame or atmospheric pressure changes or global warming or anything doing that, right! Are you calling me fat E? Shut up neo, don't agree with him! Just leave me alone guys. :rasp: :blink: ...........

OK, I'm better now. :) :thumbsup:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, lots of things can promote sensitivity, it's not necessarily a bad thing, right? Like say you're just sitting there watching TV, and a preview for the next season's first episode of Biggest Loser comes on. It's ok if you start crying a little right, even just for no apparent reason? Could be a new laundry detergent to blame or atmospheric pressure changes or global warming or anything doing that, right! Are you calling me fat E? Shut up neo, don't agree with him! Just leave me alone guys. :rasp: :blink: ...........

OK, I'm better now. :) :thumbsup:
I'll admit to getting that way sometimes, to sound extra goofy I'll tell y'all 2 movies that always do it, Brother Bear 2 and What Dreams May Come. What Dreams May Come just came out on HD-DVD, and its spectacular that way

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
HOMO

thats all I have to say about that, carry on.
I tell you what man, sometimes it's great to "get in touch with your feelings", especially if it fosters intimacy with your lady (oh yeeeeah!) but other times you can't wait to get back to Marlboro country where the test level run high! Dude, I got sad and then upset and pissed off the other day watching the Lion, Witch and the Wardrobe with my 3 year old! I swear I can't watch anything with indignation in the plot anymore. Pretty sad man, lol

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I have no problems admitting I cry alot at some movies, some really have a profound way of moving me, love lost, death, moments of sheer selflessness or acts of love, make me tear up and cry.

I love feeling, its truly a beatiful gift, I lived a life with a heart of stone, cold as ice....and it's not a place anyone would want to go...unless the pain of feeling is too much to bear :(

Much Love,

Neoborn

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
My eyes got watery went the lion died too man. Then when the battle started, I was pissed! I was ready to kick that b!tch's azz myself! Having a 3 yo asking "why,why,why..." every 5 seconds probably doesn't help either, because you're trying to explain it to her where she can understand but it's making you think about it more too and getting upset! lol

It happens man. Life is a trip, Gix. :eek:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I found a copy of the original BBC aired version of Narnia from the mid 80s. Although the story is of course the same, the utterly miserable special effects really detracted from the movie. I've got the new Narnia in high def at home ;)

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You wouldnt believe it if I didn't tell and ASSURE you that the Narnia movie is 100% Christian related... it's a portrayal, if you couldn't tell.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You wouldnt believe it if I didn't tell and ASSURE you that the Narnia movie is 100% Christian related... it's a portrayal, if you couldn't tell.
duh, we all know that. The bible is filled with some of the most emotionally packed stories ever written.

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
duh, we all know that. The bible is filled with some of the most emotionally packed stories ever written.
PFFT fine see if I ever point out everything that's obvious again... :sad:

lol

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
maybe I should have said "us old folks like dr D and me already know that" ;)

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
the last cycle I ran was pretty wet and started having the gyno problems. it was at the beginning of the summer. lmg and 4ad trans. stopping the cycle, torm and rxt took care of it. no problems til now. no other supps with the cycle except creatine, bcaa's. no thyroid problems. I'm starting to get a sinus infection and taking nose sprays of something, I forget what it is. also taking claritin. diet is about the same. I'm getting a divorce. does that cause it:) I've already started nolva, rxt and tapering down the cycle. thanks for the help D.
What's the latest? Sorry to jack the thread my man. :)

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Yes, probably why I was so passionate about the story line. To see the lion give himself for his friend, and be treated with such hatred just as Christ was.... I get upset just thinking about it. We must remember there will be a happy ending one day and love has already won this battle.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
My girlfriend still ALWAYS asks me why why why, whats going on, why did he do that, what just happened every 5 mins of a movie. I can't watch movies with her. She always gets mad at me when I tell her to "shut the fukc up b*tch i'm trying to watch the movie", I don't know why???!:think: :think: :think: :rofl:

what i'm trying to say, is that method of solving things tends to work cause then I get the silent treatment, I don't know if this is a proper solution to a 3 year old...I'll leave that to your discretion(uh oh) :D :lol:
Haha, yeah I kinda tried that approach, 3 yo style of course, but she just sat on my face so I'm guessing that means "whatever" in 3 year old body language. :D

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
WastedWhiteBoyDeux we'd love to hear an update to get this party back on track!

Much Love,

Neoborn

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Sorry guys I have not been here lately. Anyway I'm off the MDien, down to 10 mg of epi. taking 60mg of torem, 20 mg of nolva, 1 pill of rxt. It seemed to stay about the same but this week its getting better. I'm lean as heck and really like the looks from epi. I wanted to taper off the cycle instead of crash off it. I tend to lose a lot when I dont taper. I'm starting activate extreme and AP next week and stop epi sunday. any objections. had a few too many drunk nights(divorce remember) lately. actually the divorce is going ok. I'll update again in a few days.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
ok gyno seems to be almost gone now. I ran out of torem. nuts seem back to normal anyway. now am running 1 pill rxt, 20mg of nolva and 50mg of clomid. this pct is left over stew.