my first cycle... Finally!!

borninsin

Awards
My first cycle:
Test E 300mg EW week 1-12
Deca 250mg EW week 1-10

Pct: Nolva 40/30/30/20

My stats: 21 years old, 1.81meters and 189lbs!

My diet:
Protein 350g, carbs 500g, fat 70g and 3600calories, beside i can take a hamburger or chocolate once in a while!!

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
bro honestly if your gonna do this i would bump the test E up to 500mg/week and the deca to 300 - 400mg/week. the doses you have are barely above HRT.

borninsin

Awards
im gonna do Test E and Deca at 300/300!! remember this is my first cycle and i doesnt need that much to get good gains!!

Do you agree with that Test/Deca at 300/300 is a better cycle than a high dose of Test E only at 500mg EW and with less bi`s?? thats what i been told!!

adil

Awards
You should always have a higher dose of test than deca.

try 400mg test, 300mg deca

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
Drop the deca. This is your first cycle. Run 1 compound. Test-E 500mg for 12 weeks. You have the rest of your lifting life to throw in multiple compunds, stick with one for the first time so you actually know what is doing what. You'll get great gains off of that.

borninsin

Awards
Drop the deca. This is your first cycle. Run 1 compound. Test-E 500mg for 12 weeks. You have the rest of your lifting life to throw in multiple compunds, stick with one for the first time so you actually know what is doing what. You'll get great gains off of that.
But if Test/Deca at 300/300 give me more gains with less sides why not use that as a first cycle?? at such low doses you can run that as a 2nd cycle to with 500/400 with good results, right??

I am so confused and really dont know what i should use!!! I am not gonna run to many cycles... Just reach 100kg with 10-12% in BF and build naturally there from!!! I know many says that if you have used roids once you never train without, but i know i will quit when i reach my goal!!!

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
The point is not to see how many compounds I can throw in to reach my goal and then quit. These are all very powerful substances and if they're not used correctly, they can mess you up. You will have little sides running Test @ 500mg per week. My last cycle was Test-E 500mg and Anadrol @ 50mg per day and the only side I got was a little water retention. Just stick with a test only cycle for your first with a good PCT and you'll have great results.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
The point is not to see how many compounds I can throw in to reach my goal and then quit. These are all very powerful substances and if they're not used correctly, they can mess you up. You will have little sides running Test @ 500mg per week. My last cycle was Test-E 500mg and Anadrol @ 50mg per day and the only side I got was a little water retention. Just stick with a test only cycle for your first with a good post cycle therapy and you'll have great results.
Great reply! Yeah man do 500mgs of test for your first you won't be disapointed. You have your whole life to do 2 compounds at once. do the test first by itself to see how you react to it. if you do both you won't be sure which one is more prominent. And test is the king and base of all steroids. If you want you could do 400 mg but you might as well just run 500mg for 12 weeks that is an great beginner cycle and you will not be dissapointed.:cheers:

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Definitely bump up the test man. High carbs high protein, not sure you actually need that much protein, its pushing 2gram/lb of body weight, but good for you.

Actually i think 2g's per lb of bw is PERFECT for on cycle, your a protein metabolizing machine while on cycle, i noticed better gains off 2g's of protein per pound of bodyweight.

borninsin

Awards
But what would be different on Test/Deca 300/300 than Testo only 400-500mg EW??

And what about start NPP in week 6 or 7 in the cycle if i want that'?? NPP gets out quick from the body if something should happen and i get the first 6 weeks to see how i react on Test?? Something like this:

Testo E 400mg EW 1-12
NPP 300mg EW 6-11
??

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
Honestly, not to come across as a prick, but people who don't listen to advice from experienced members here really annoy me. This is almost the exact same issue we discussed in your last thread about a potential first cycle. After our replies you said you were going to go with a test only cycle for 10-12 weeks. Now you come back wanting to throw other compunds in the mix again. Nobody here is going to tell you what to do or what not to do, only give our opinions and advice based on our EXPERIENCE!! If you don't like what we have to say, then go about your ways and run your cycle, just don't come back asking the exact same questions and expect different answers.

cassiusclay

Awards
Honestly, not to come across as a prick, but people who don't listen to advice from experienced members here really annoy me. This is almost the exact same issue we discussed in your last thread about a potential first cycle. After our replies you said you were going to go with a test only cycle for 10-12 weeks. Now you come back wanting to throw other compunds in the mix again. Nobody here is going to tell you what to do or what not to do, only give our opinions and advice based on our EXPERIENCE!! If you don't like what we have to say, then go about your ways and run your cycle, just don't come back asking the exact same questions and expect different answers.
if you dont listen to that i will hunt you down with a rabbid dog and spraydog mating scent all up and down your ass.

think twice my friend...is it worth it?