HELIOS...anyone try, opinions?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. HELIOS...anyone try, opinions?

I was wondering if anyone has experience with this...If you dont know you can run a search but it contains 5,4mg Yohimbine hcl and 40mcg Clenbuterol hcl and is injectable subq. People start off at .5ml and move up to an ml or two 2x a day. Do you guys think that injecting this mixture would work to localized fat loss?

2. I've been curious of these as well and have been wanting to try them. I've read alot about sucessfull spot reduction using helios.
    •   

3. i did helios twice... ive done clen a few times too. my expierence is i saw results from helios much faster and i felt like i did get localized fat loss. also atleast where i get it from its cheaper than clen

4. Quote Originally Posted by motive View Post
    i did helios twice... ive done clen a few times too. my expierence is i saw results from helios much faster and i felt like i did get localized fat loss. also atleast where i get it from its cheaper than clen
    thanks for the feedback. it is good on the wallet. how much you take? 2ml a day or what?

gixx, i was just asking if someone with more biochemisty knowledge would know if in general clen would work as a localized fat loss thing if it is injected.

5. well... i started off with .20 which is .1 on both sides. once i got use to that i moved to .30, .15 both sides. from there i stuck with .30 once in the morning and once in the afternoon. from a very reliable source i heard that you should take more than 1 ml a day. supposedly its rough to do that much. also you have the issue of your body temp rising high with that higher dose. it does seem stronger than the pills. i could do quite a bit of pills without any side effects but the helios is a different kind f break in period.
    as far as localized fat loss.... im sticking with what i know. i used it for my love handles and lower abs region. i saw results in those areas wiht in the week. i did before and after pics weekly but i deleted them... everyone agreed that it was localized by viewing the pics
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Gixxer82 View Post
    Yeah sorry bro, after I read over my response It kind of came across in a d*ck-like manner. I didn't mean it that way. Was just trying to say that I thought that injectable clen was for localized fat loss and that if it wasn't, there wasn't much benefit. My bad.
    awww... group hug!

7. sorry, i forgot to mention one other thing.
    with clen alot of peopld do week on week off or two weeks on one week off but with helios i found what worked best for me was doing the weekdays but not on weekends. kept the doses from gettin high enough to raise my temp and still be effective

8. just started the helios... using just a 1/3 cc per day... hoping that will be enough to see some results... also was told to take 50mgs of benadryl to help elongate the effects of the clen... am i on the right track? also using 75mgs of tren acetate every other day along with 250mgs of omnadren taken with the tren shots as well as 50mgs of winstrol orally per day ... talk to me am i on the right track? really hoping the helios will kill the man boobs...also wondering if i can inject it in my chin? lol

9. Quote Originally Posted by hitman79 View Post
    just started the helios... using just a 1/3 cc per day... hoping that will be enough to see some results... also was told to take 50mgs of benadryl to help elongate the effects of the clen... am i on the right track? also using 75mgs of tren acetate every other day along with 250mgs of omnadren taken with the tren shots as well as 50mgs of winstrol orally per day ... talk to me am i on the right track? really hoping the helios will kill the man boobs...also wondering if i can inject it in my chin? lol
    diet

10. helios will help plenty with moobs (man boobs) and do not inject in the chin. its not a good idea at all.
    also once you get use to that 1/3 cc, like when you dont have the initial shakes and stuff, bump it. i would take .4 morning and night at times. worked perfect. the .4 is a total so .2 bilateraly

11. this stuff goes in with a slin pin right?

inject chin lol.....good one.

12. Just don't call it a phone.

13. use insulin needles... they work best and you cant feel a thing

14. is there any sting or any thing to report from the injection itself?

15. thanks for the response... i appreciate it! answering the question about pain... i have not experienced any and just did my third injection...

16. Ive been on Clen for three days now and noticed quite a strong smelling pee. Is this from not enough carbs?

Regards

17. Quote Originally Posted by preston25 View Post
    Ive been on Clen for three days now and noticed quite a strong smelling pee. Is this from not enough carbs?

Regards
    ive never been on clen but i get that when i dont have enough water. Clen is liver toxic too and i get that nasty piss when im on methyls sometimes....

18. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    ive never been on clen but i get that when i dont have enough water. Clen is liver toxic too and i get that nasty piss when im on methyls sometimes....
    that sounds right... its very important to stay hydrated on helios or any clen product.

19. Quote Originally Posted by motive View Post
    that sounds right... its very important to stay hydrated on helios or any clen product.
    yessssssssssssssssssssss!!! i was right about something today!

Im really tempted to shoot this but im not sure i really want to go on a diet lol. I only have 30ml so im not sure if i should just wait to use it all consectively. If i use 5ml how long would that last? Motive you said you did .4ml each day, split right? Help me out here, i want to just try it for a week, do you think that would be a waste?

20. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post

Im really tempted to shoot this but im not sure i really want to go on a diet lol. I only have 30ml so im not sure if i should just wait to use it all consectively. If i use 5ml how long would that last? Motive you said you did .4ml each day, split right? Help me out here, i want to just try it for a week, do you think that would be a waste?
    ill be honest... call me crazy but i did before and after pics of just one week. HUGE difference... ill try to find them and post them. then you can tell me if its worth it

these are old pics from along time ago
    Attached Images Attached Images   

21. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post

ill be honest... call me crazy but i did before and after pics of just one week. bf came out to a 1.2 % difference... ill try to find them and post them. then you can tell me if its worth it

these are old pics from along time ago

22. I know spa clinics are starting to pimp the micro injection "lipo sculpt" technique. They probably just buy UG helio's and inject people. Or maybe they're using something else with less sides that is almost as effective. I'd be interested to know.

23. Quote Originally Posted by CryingEmo View Post
    I know spa clinics are starting to pimp the micro injection "lipo sculpt" technique. They probably just buy UG helio's and inject people. Or maybe they're using something else with less sides that is almost as effective. I'd be interested to know.
    trying to research it... i cant really figure out what they use exactly but due to the low side effects im sure its very similar if not exact. considering you can get a bottle of helios for under 50 bucks im sure they charge atleast that per injection... damn, healthcare

24. Quote Originally Posted by CryingEmo View Post
    I know spa clinics are starting to pimp the micro injection "lipo sculpt" technique. They probably just buy UG helio's and inject people. Or maybe they're using something else with less sides that is almost as effective. I'd be interested to know.
    I believe they are using Lipi Stabil N, its a salt and been around for a long time. It can be found in Anabolic book series

25. Quote Originally Posted by zachattack43 View Post
    I believe they are using Lipi Stabil N, its a salt and been around for a long time. It can be found in Anabolic book series
    Is this salt over the counter? It sounds pretty exotic.

26. Quote Originally Posted by CryingEmo View Post
    Is this salt over the counter? It sounds pretty exotic.
    no, its phosphatidylcholine/sodium deoxcholate. Its a natural phospholipid and the sodium is bile salt. This first appeared in the 50s

Lipostabil N is produced by Nattermann

27. Quote Originally Posted by zachattack43 View Post
    no, its phosphatidylcholine/sodium deoxcholate. Its a natural phospholipid and the sodium is bile salt. This first appeared in the 50s

Lipostabil N is produced by Nattermann
    that makes complete sense!

28. ive done two days of this so far. 1/4cc into each love handle once a day....I already see results but i think its also being catabolic somewhat, my muscle hurt more than normal and i feel smaller. This is my first time ever with clen and damn first thing i noticed i was sitting down with my girlfriend resting her head on my body, watching tv, my heartbeat was hard and fast like i just smoked some meth or something. I never felt overstimmed or anything. Then the second day i had some shakes, im guessing that this is normal. Weird thing today i decided not to do it because i dropped about 5lbs in the last 2 days from the helios, well...i keep getting sharp shooting pains like in my back, shoulder and arms....dont know if its related to the Helios.

29. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    ive done two days of this so far. 1/4cc into each love handle once a day....I already see results but i think its also being catabolic somewhat, my muscle hurt more than normal and i feel smaller. This is my first time ever with clen and damn first thing i noticed i was sitting down with my girlfriend resting her head on my body, watching tv, my heartbeat was hard and fast like i just smoked some meth or something. I never felt overstimmed or anything. Then the second day i had some shakes, im guessing that this is normal. Weird thing today i decided not to do it because i dropped about 5lbs in the last 2 days from the helios, well...i keep getting sharp shooting pains like in my back, shoulder and arms....dont know if its related to the Helios.

helios can be very catabolic for certain people. others wont notice it to much but most people recommend taking it with anabolics.
    the shakes are completely normal and will go away once you get use to it. your heart rate will slow down but typicaly will always rise up for a few hours after injections. just dont stay on for a full cycle. take the helios for about a week or two weeks then take 2 days off. some people even do 2 weeks on, one week off. i personaly do weekdays only.
    as for the pains your getting. its very possible that its from your helios. i myself get cramps from time to time on it or any clen product. after about a week into it they stop but the clen causes some cramping especialy when i stretch.
    describe the pains your having?

30. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    ive done two days of this so far. 1/4cc into each love handle once a day....I already see results but i think its also being catabolic somewhat, my muscle hurt more than normal and i feel smaller. This is my first time ever with clen and damn first thing i noticed i was sitting down with my girlfriend resting her head on my body, watching tv, my heartbeat was hard and fast like i just smoked some meth or something. I never felt overstimmed or anything. Then the second day i had some shakes, im guessing that this is normal. Weird thing today i decided not to do it because i dropped about 5lbs in the last 2 days from the helios, well...i keep getting sharp shooting pains like in my back, shoulder and arms....dont know if its related to the Helios.

helios can be very catabolic for certain people. others wont notice it to much but most people recommend taking it with anabolics.
    the shakes are completely normal and will go away once you get use to it. your heart rate will slow down but typicaly will always rise up for a few hours after injections. just dont stay on for a full cycle. take the helios for about a week or two weeks then take 2 days off. some people even do 2 weeks on, one week off. i personaly do weekdays only.
    as for the pains your getting. its very possible that its from your helios. i myself get cramps from time to time on it or any clen product. after about a week into it they stop but the clen causes some cramping especialy when i stretch.
    describe the pains your having?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-02-2010, 10:57 PM
  2. Animals protein?Anyone tried and..what did ya think?
    By Breezed_one in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-26-2003, 10:31 AM
  3. Anyone tried Nectar?
    By lifted in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-11-2003, 04:00 PM
  4. Has anyone tried Laser Hair removal?
    By AlexParty in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-21-2003, 08:37 PM
  5. anyone try pumpnpose's anti es?