HELIOS...anyone try, opinions?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was wondering if anyone has experience with this...If you dont know you can run a search but it contains 5,4mg Yohimbine hcl and 40mcg Clenbuterol hcl and is injectable subq. People start off at .5ml and move up to an ml or two 2x a day. Do you guys think that injecting this mixture would work to localized fat loss?

cranny

cranny

Awards
I've been curious of these as well and have been wanting to try them. I've read alot about sucessfull spot reduction using helios.

motive

motive

Awards
  • Established
i did helios twice... ive done clen a few times too. my expierence is i saw results from helios much faster and i felt like i did get localized fat loss. also atleast where i get it from its cheaper than clen

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i did helios twice... ive done clen a few times too. my expierence is i saw results from helios much faster and i felt like i did get localized fat loss. also atleast where i get it from its cheaper than clen
thanks for the feedback. it is good on the wallet. how much you take? 2ml a day or what?

gixx, i was just asking if someone with more biochemisty knowledge would know if in general clen would work as a localized fat loss thing if it is injected.

motive

motive

Awards
  • Established
well... i started off with .20 which is .1 on both sides. once i got use to that i moved to .30, .15 both sides. from there i stuck with .30 once in the morning and once in the afternoon. from a very reliable source i heard that you should take more than 1 ml a day. supposedly its rough to do that much. also you have the issue of your body temp rising high with that higher dose. it does seem stronger than the pills. i could do quite a bit of pills without any side effects but the helios is a different kind f break in period.
as far as localized fat loss.... im sticking with what i know. i used it for my love handles and lower abs region. i saw results in those areas wiht in the week. i did before and after pics weekly but i deleted them... everyone agreed that it was localized by viewing the pics

motive

motive

Awards
  • Established
Yeah sorry bro, after I read over my response It kind of came across in a d*ck-like manner. I didn't mean it that way. Was just trying to say that I thought that injectable clen was for localized fat loss and that if it wasn't, there wasn't much benefit. My bad.
awww... group hug!

motive

motive

Awards
  • Established
sorry, i forgot to mention one other thing.
with clen alot of peopld do week on week off or two weeks on one week off but with helios i found what worked best for me was doing the weekdays but not on weekends. kept the doses from gettin high enough to raise my temp and still be effective

hitman79

Awards
just started the helios... using just a 1/3 cc per day... hoping that will be enough to see some results... also was told to take 50mgs of benadryl to help elongate the effects of the clen... am i on the right track? also using 75mgs of tren acetate every other day along with 250mgs of omnadren taken with the tren shots as well as 50mgs of winstrol orally per day ... talk to me am i on the right track? really hoping the helios will kill the man boobs...also wondering if i can inject it in my chin? lol

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
just started the helios... using just a 1/3 cc per day... hoping that will be enough to see some results... also was told to take 50mgs of benadryl to help elongate the effects of the clen... am i on the right track? also using 75mgs of tren acetate every other day along with 250mgs of omnadren taken with the tren shots as well as 50mgs of winstrol orally per day ... talk to me am i on the right track? really hoping the helios will kill the man boobs...also wondering if i can inject it in my chin? lol
diet

motive

motive

Awards
  • Established
helios will help plenty with moobs (man boobs) and do not inject in the chin. its not a good idea at all.
also once you get use to that 1/3 cc, like when you dont have the initial shakes and stuff, bump it. i would take .4 morning and night at times. worked perfect. the .4 is a total so .2 bilateraly

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
this stuff goes in with a slin pin right?

inject chin lol.....good one.

motive

motive

Awards
  • Established
use insulin needles... they work best and you cant feel a thing

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
is there any sting or any thing to report from the injection itself?

hitman79

Awards
thanks for the response... i appreciate it! answering the question about pain... i have not experienced any and just did my third injection...

preston25

Awards
Ive been on Clen for three days now and noticed quite a strong smelling pee. Is this from not enough carbs?

Regards

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ive been on Clen for three days now and noticed quite a strong smelling pee. Is this from not enough carbs?

Regards
ive never been on clen but i get that when i dont have enough water. Clen is liver toxic too and i get that nasty piss when im on methyls sometimes....

motive

motive

Awards
  • Established
ive never been on clen but i get that when i dont have enough water. Clen is liver toxic too and i get that nasty piss when im on methyls sometimes....
that sounds right... its very important to stay hydrated on helios or any clen product.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
that sounds right... its very important to stay hydrated on helios or any clen product.
yessssssssssssssssssssss!!! i was right about something today!

Im really tempted to shoot this but im not sure i really want to go on a diet lol. I only have 30ml so im not sure if i should just wait to use it all consectively. If i use 5ml how long would that last? Motive you said you did .4ml each day, split right? Help me out here, i want to just try it for a week, do you think that would be a waste?

motive

motive

Awards
  • Established

Im really tempted to shoot this but im not sure i really want to go on a diet lol. I only have 30ml so im not sure if i should just wait to use it all consectively. If i use 5ml how long would that last? Motive you said you did .4ml each day, split right? Help me out here, i want to just try it for a week, do you think that would be a waste?
ill be honest... call me crazy but i did before and after pics of just one week. HUGE difference... ill try to find them and post them. then you can tell me if its worth it

these are old pics from along time ago

Attachments

motive

motive

Awards
  • Established

ill be honest... call me crazy but i did before and after pics of just one week. bf came out to a 1.2 % difference... ill try to find them and post them. then you can tell me if its worth it

these are old pics from along time ago

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
I know spa clinics are starting to pimp the micro injection "lipo sculpt" technique. They probably just buy UG helio's and inject people. Or maybe they're using something else with less sides that is almost as effective. I'd be interested to know.

motive

motive

Awards
  • Established
I know spa clinics are starting to pimp the micro injection "lipo sculpt" technique. They probably just buy UG helio's and inject people. Or maybe they're using something else with less sides that is almost as effective. I'd be interested to know.
trying to research it... i cant really figure out what they use exactly but due to the low side effects im sure its very similar if not exact. considering you can get a bottle of helios for under 50 bucks im sure they charge atleast that per injection... damn, healthcare

zachattack43

zachattack43

Awards
I believe they are using Lipi Stabil N, its a salt and been around for a long time. It can be found in Anabolic book series

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
I believe they are using Lipi Stabil N, its a salt and been around for a long time. It can be found in Anabolic book series
Is this salt over the counter? It sounds pretty exotic.

zachattack43

zachattack43

Awards
Is this salt over the counter? It sounds pretty exotic.
no, its phosphatidylcholine/sodium deoxcholate. Its a natural phospholipid and the sodium is bile salt. This first appeared in the 50s

Lipostabil N is produced by Nattermann

motive

motive

Awards
  • Established
no, its phosphatidylcholine/sodium deoxcholate. Its a natural phospholipid and the sodium is bile salt. This first appeared in the 50s

Lipostabil N is produced by Nattermann
that makes complete sense!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ive done two days of this so far. 1/4cc into each love handle once a day....I already see results but i think its also being catabolic somewhat, my muscle hurt more than normal and i feel smaller. This is my first time ever with clen and damn first thing i noticed i was sitting down with my girlfriend resting her head on my body, watching tv, my heartbeat was hard and fast like i just smoked some meth or something. I never felt overstimmed or anything. Then the second day i had some shakes, im guessing that this is normal. Weird thing today i decided not to do it because i dropped about 5lbs in the last 2 days from the helios, well...i keep getting sharp shooting pains like in my back, shoulder and arms....dont know if its related to the Helios.

motive

motive

Awards
  • Established
ive done two days of this so far. 1/4cc into each love handle once a day....I already see results but i think its also being catabolic somewhat, my muscle hurt more than normal and i feel smaller. This is my first time ever with clen and damn first thing i noticed i was sitting down with my girlfriend resting her head on my body, watching tv, my heartbeat was hard and fast like i just smoked some meth or something. I never felt overstimmed or anything. Then the second day i had some shakes, im guessing that this is normal. Weird thing today i decided not to do it because i dropped about 5lbs in the last 2 days from the helios, well...i keep getting sharp shooting pains like in my back, shoulder and arms....dont know if its related to the Helios.

helios can be very catabolic for certain people. others wont notice it to much but most people recommend taking it with anabolics.
the shakes are completely normal and will go away once you get use to it. your heart rate will slow down but typicaly will always rise up for a few hours after injections. just dont stay on for a full cycle. take the helios for about a week or two weeks then take 2 days off. some people even do 2 weeks on, one week off. i personaly do weekdays only.
as for the pains your getting. its very possible that its from your helios. i myself get cramps from time to time on it or any clen product. after about a week into it they stop but the clen causes some cramping especialy when i stretch.
describe the pains your having?

motive

motive

Awards
  • Established

helios can be very catabolic for certain people. others wont notice it to much but most people recommend taking it with anabolics.
the shakes are completely normal and will go away once you get use to it. your heart rate will slow down but typicaly will always rise up for a few hours after injections. just dont stay on for a full cycle. take the helios for about a week or two weeks then take 2 days off. some people even do 2 weeks on, one week off. i personaly do weekdays only.
as for the pains your getting. its very possible that its from your helios. i myself get cramps from time to time on it or any clen product. after about a week into it they stop but the clen causes some cramping especialy when i stretch.
describe the pains your having?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
well ive been doing like 2 days on 1 day off. I dont like how its killing my appetite either. the pains come from different places today was my right outer quad. just a real uncomfortable feeling like you really wanna stretch it. Almost a sharp shooting pain. In just a week on these helios ive already lost 7-10lbs which i really didnt want to happen. I havent been eating as much because of them im sure. I think im gonna stop them and just hold on to it for a cut cycle. I wanted to lose some fat in my love handles but i didnt want to loose so much mass. Im keepin strength up tho it seems.

Thanks for the help motive, nice to have some help from someone with experience with helios.

motive

motive

Awards
  • Established
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to pistonpump again.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Found this on the net...
----
Here is all the information I had on Helios, it is not formatted and doesn't deal with strickly with women. Hopefuly you can find the information of some use.

Their are two bottles one is yohimbine hcl and clen, the other bottle is
t-3.It is a two part system. The ratio is in one bottle (100cc bottle) you
have 40mcg of clen with yohimbine hcl 5.4mg per cc, in the second 100cc
bottle you have 25mcg/cc of T3.
you can shoot 1 ml three days a week or ED. Some people may do it 3 times a
day. The T3 can be taken orally and the yohimbine /Clen should be injected
subq on the place you want to loose fat, the liquid presses the fat
(triglycerides) out off the lipocytes (fatcells) into the blood, and you'll
have to burn it with aerobic training after the injections.

In a issue of Muscle Media 2000, in the October 1996 issue, "Steroid Guru"
Dan Duchaine presents an article titled "Lower Body Fat." In this piece Dan
recalls the plight of a female bodybuilding friend who found it impossible
to lose fat in her below-the-waste region. No matter what she did - from
exercise to drugs to steroids to near starvation - none of her strategies
yielded success.
Then, in a section subtitled "You Know About Beta Agonists, But ... How
About Alpha2 Blocker?," Duchaine lays it on the line. Ephedrine stimulates
adrenoreceptors, but only those of the beta class. Among the three members
of this class beta1 signals for fat mobilization while beta2 and beta3
concern themselves with the generation of thermogenic activity in the
mitochondria. "Burn more fatty acids for heat," they command. While you
might think that these latter two receptors would result in increased
lower-body fat loss, it just doesn't work that way.
The reason is because there are few beta1 receptors - the generators for
fat mobilization - in the lower body regions. However, what there are - and
too many at that - in the lower-body fat are alpha2 receptors.
Specifically, there are 9 times more alpha2 than beta1 receptors. When
alpha2 receptors are stimulated they block fat mobilization, achieving a
near opposite effect of beta1 receptors resulting in an increased
stubbornness to lose lower-body fat. Worse yet, noradrenaline generation is
reduced and body temperature is lowered. Then, to top it all off, on low
calorie diets, alpha2 receptors increase.
Duchaine goes on to say that this process affects far more women than men,
who normally have fewer alpha2 receptors ... except for Duchaine! The glad
news, however, is that there is a alpha2 blocker available as an
over-the-counter herbal supplement, and that the blocker is yohimbine, the
chief active ingredient in yohimbe. Unlike ephedrine, yohimbe is not an
agonist but an antagonist - it doesn't stimulate receptors, it blocks them.
And when yohimbe blocks alpha2 receptors, noradrenaline flows and the
resulting effect is increased body temperature and increased fat burning,
even in the difficult area of the lower body.
Reference: Duchaine D. Lower body fat. Muscle Media 2000. 1996;54:94-99

For the Helios you do not mix the two solutions in the same
syringe (different chemistry). Ideally both solutions should be taken
orally. Only really lean guys with a stubborn fat deposits will want to
inject just the clenbuterol/yohimbine solution subcutaneously.
Start the dosage of each solution at 0.5cc der pay and gradually work
the dosage up as fast as the person is comfortable. The clen solution
is sometimes tough for the odd person to get used to because of
headaches. Just take their time. I would go as high as 3 cc of each per
day possibly 4 if the person is a real hard ass for drugs, but 4 is
pretty high. Lots of guys are happy at 2 cc. Then when they want to
come off the Helios system they will need to taper slowly down for 2
weeks at least.

They need to drink so much water they will be sick of it if they are the
ones that sweet like no tomorrow. They will need to watch their
electroplytes as well besause they are loosing so much in their sweat
and plain water doesn't replace electrolytes.

Oh and one other thing, they should split the dosage into morning and
early early evening if they can.

Helios dosage should start low (0.25 - 0.5cc) and increase daily or as the
user can handle the clen side effects. I wouldn't dose past 3cc of either
solution per day and I would split the dosage up into 12 hour intervals (ie
have the dose in AM and the other half in the PM). The user can maintain
that doase for as long as they wish but, they have to know to come off the
higher doses much more slowly then they went up to the higher doses. ie : 1
week increasing daily dosage until the max desired dosafe is reached. Then
2-3 weeks at that dosage and finally dropping the daily dosage for a period
of 2 weeks. There are no hard and fast rules but you have an idea how it
works.

A good way to cycle Helios

CLEN/Yohimbine

WEEK 1 1/2 CC
WEEK 2 1 CC
WEEK 3 1.5 CC
WEEK 4 2 CC
WEEK 5 2.5 CC
WEEK 6 2 CC
WEEK 7 1 CC
WEEK 8 0.5 CC

T3

7 DAYS @ 12.5 MCG
5 DAYS @ 25 MCG
7 DAYS @ 50 MCG
5 DAYS @ 37.5 MCG
5 DAYS @ 25 MCG
5 DAYS @ 12.5 MCG
5 DAYS @ 6.25 MCG

using it this way,is smart all around...i didn't feel any downfall once i
seized the T3,because the clen was being run until week 8...intensity in
the gym was still apparent all the way thru and didn't lose any of leaness
post cycle...a diet that worked well on this was the ISOCALORIC diet by Dan
Duchaine...

Inject the Clen/Yohim and drink the T3. Worked very well for me. I went as
high as 4cc's of each per day, but not for long, mostly was at 3cc's per
day with a long taper off

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Manual for HELIOS use.

Helios was originally developed by an idea from the legendary body-building guru Dan Duchaine. Generic Supplements is selling this extremely potent solution on the bodybuilding market. The ingredients (Clenbuterol and Yohimbine HCL) are forbidden in almost every country, as well as administration via injection. This is only allowed by a doctor or medical trained nurse. But this form of administration is also the best way for spot reduction.

The art of spot reduction.

When you begin a diet, you may notice that you lose fat very unevenly on your body. The areas you don't wish to concentrate your fat loss seem to be most responsive to the restriction of calories. On the other hand, the areas you desire to shed fat seem to be unaffected by the diet. In women, the breasts may be shrinking, while the lower body remains as fat as it was. In men, even if the waist is getting smaller, the abs are not getting any more visible. Why put your body through a tough and often unhealthy diet if unwanted inches of fat remain? What we want is a specifically targeted fat loss, but we are told that spot reduction is impossible! Is this true?

Rather than an overall and even fat reduction, the weight loss will be more "spot specific". Popular belief is that we can not spot reduce fat. This is however a myth, because the human body does, but unfortunately it doesn't necessarily do it in the places we wish it to. What we have to do, is to redirect the fat destruction in areas we want to shrink rather than everywhere else. Please realise that your abs are not covered by that much fat. Imagine if one could concentrate the fat loss exclusively in that particular area. It is the same thing for the women who could easily lose their lower body fat by strictly concentrating the fat reduction there.

Best sites for application as mentioned above are the triceps, "love handles", thighs, gluteus and the "saddle bags" or waist (basically any area that has fat accumulation). These areas will vary from person to person, though the above listed are the most common. The fat that fails to disappear even through a strict diet is called "stubborn fat". Typically, so called stubborn fat is estrogenic by nature, however some people just have high numbers of A2 receptors. The A2 receptor is highly influenced by oestrogen if you are a women, and if you have estrogenic fat patterns you most likely have large numbers of A2 receptors.

Yohimbine HCL

The reason why 'Yohimbine hcl' is included in Helios is that it binds to the A2 receptor and blocks Norepinephrine(and other A2 agonist including oestrogen) from binding to, and antagonizing it (which inhibits the release of fatty acids). It thus allows for fatty acids to be "burned", hence the stubborn fat will be lost. These two ingredients, Yohimbine and clenbuterol , ‘speed up’ the metabolism of the injected area and provoke a chemical reaction that change fat cells into fatty acids, which will slip through cell membranes and into the bloodstream to be burned. If you don’t burn the freed fatty acids through a firm aerobic workout, your body will store them again in fatty deposits.

Side effects which may occur are loss of appetite, tremors, dizziness, nervousness, restlessness, irregular heart beat, nausea, excessive sweating, diarrhoea and it is also possible to experience other complications due to the weight, or body fat percentage loss that results from its use.

Why do we spot reduce upside down naturally?

There are two main mediators of fat mobilization. One consists of the circulating hormones such as norepinephrine. They stumble upon fat stores by chance, and will do little to spot reduce. By using oral clenbuterol, we increase the circulation of those lipolytic factors, but we do not truly redirect spot reduction the way we wish to. The chances are, we accentuate the spot reduction in the wrong places. The second pathway is far more interesting. All our adipose stores are innervated by the nervous system a bit like our muscles are. In other words, our brain is directly related to each of our adipose depots. Through the nervous system, the brain can then send neurotransmitters in whatever depot it wishes. Those neurotransmitters (epinephrine and norepinephrine) happen to be the main direct lipolytic hormones. It means that potentially our brain possesses the ability to allow us to spot reduce at will, by sending fat loss mediators in very specific depots. The problem is we do not know how to redirect our brain efforts to help us spot reduce. This is why we spot reduce in the wrong areas: i.e. the places the brain local efforts are the most intense versus the places were it is the laziest.

So, if the brain does not wish to send enough fat loss hormones to the specific areas we want to get rid of, we can do it ourselves by locally injecting those hormones. This way, we can redirect lipolysis where we wish to. It is now possible to spot reduce at will! Whenever I say this, people will get over excited, believing that a single subcutaneous injection will immediately destroy all the fat present. This is not the case as other anti-lipolytic forces are also at play to prevent that. But after a month of local injections plus a proper diet, you will clearly see that those formerly resistant areas are not as hard to get rid of as before. Fat loss will be more evenly distributed, which will indirectly spare muscle mass. In effect, with a classical diet, when you have lost most of your fat except that around the waist, what do you do? Diet harder which translates into an intense muscle cannibalization and a minimal eradication of the waist's fat. By using local injections, this classical suicidal period can be avoided.

Helios is available in 50 ml and 20 ml (1) Clean the rubber septum of the vial with an alcohol swab and stick the needle through the septum. Turn the vial upside down, and inject as much air as you want to pull out, this to prevent a vacuum. Pull the top of the needle in the fluid and pull out as much fluid as you and your buddy need (2). Inject the fluid in a sterile container (cleaned with alcohol too) (3), or suck the fluid directly from the big syringe into the insulin pin, after removing the needle. Suck the fluid into a insulin syringe (4). All individuals should use their own pin. The pins can be stored in a tupperware box in the refrigerator and used about three days, you’ll notice it when they become less sharp. The Helios itself should be stored in a cool dark place too, preferably a refrigerator, as well.

How to proceed?

Idealistically, you have a training buddy or friend that wants to loose fat the same way. The first time you use Helios is comparable with the first time you used coffee. The active ingredient in coffee (caffeine) gives the same effects as clenbuterol, it makes you sweat, nervous and your heartbeat increases. This off course is dose dependant, and each individual will be different. Your body will quickly adapt to the use of Helios, and allow you to raise the used doses. Start with two to four shots with a very low dose (we suggest 40 iu - 0,4 ml) on the same place on the left- and right side of your body. If you handle it well, increase the dosages possibly through several shots spread locally over the fat area. This will allow you to cover a larger fat area with a single injection. The fat loss drugs are more evenly spread on the "to be destroyed" area. Try to hit different parts of the deposit each time so that every fat cell gets abbreviated with some adipose destructor. Ideally, this should be done first thing in the morning on an empty stomach before aerobic training. Once you are used to it, you can drink one or two cups of coffee between the injections and the aerobic workout. This will amplify the effect of the Helios. Understand that the injections will only force the local fat to leave its adipose reserve and to pass in the blood. Fat molecules have not been destroyed yet. The aerobic training has to take care of that (along with the help of the night time fast). Some also use appetite suppressants like Meridia or thyroid hormones.

Should thyroid hormones be used with Clenbuterol?

Animal studies have shown that the effect of clenbuterol will rapidly fade away. It was hypothesized that the rapid beta receptor down regulation was the cause of this. As thyroid hormones are one of the regulators of those beta receptors, their use while on clenbuterol has been suggested in order to prevent the receptor down regulation. I think this is a mistake! Serious (non-natural) bodybuilders are on thyroid medications most of the year so they are not concerned by this issue. But what about health conscious drug users? Should they stack clenbuterol and thyroid hormones for greater effectiveness? It is true that in order to get lean fast, this is a cheap and very effective stack. But as you stop those drugs, you will have a hard time retaining your lean condition. This makes it a very short term solution. I do not know how rumours of clenbuterol shutting down the users thyroid got started, or why scientific research was ignored on that point. clenbuterol (and most beta agonist) tends to increase (not decrease) thyroid activity which is good. So there is no need for exogenous thyroid while on clenbuterol for most dieters. On the other hand, in the United States T3 is used by countless bodybuilders, fitness queens and models, they use this thyroid gland hormone the whole year round in high doses. They become dependant, which can mean the rest of their lives a supplementation of T3 will be necessary. This is because through the high and long use, their endogenous production falls back to almost nothing. Therefore it is better to use T3 only for a short time. With a daily dose of only 12.5 mcg per day women and newbie's can raise their metabolisms, burning fat for 3 months at least, even in combination with Helios. At 50-100 mcg per day you come to the dose that much heavier bodybuilders use. It is of the largest interest that the quantity is carefully increased at the beginning, and decreased when you want to stop.

The thermogenic response (temperature raise) is measured with a thermometer, before and after Helios administration.

Ketotifen

Ketotifen is also a anti-asthma drug. Ketotifen keeps the receptors that clenbuterol couples intact. The effect of clenbuterol would normally become insensitive within two weeks. So as a result of the Ketotifen being present, not only would one be able to use clenbuterol for longer periods, a dosage of 30% less than normal would suffice. Moreover one would suffer less of side effects ie like tremors, sweating, dizziness etc. High doses of Ketotifen makes many athletes too dull to train properly, 3-4 milligrams is enough. Ketotifen amplifies the effect of drugs like melatonin, alcohol and sleeping pills, it is used as a sleep aid in higher doses. Pharmaceutical companies sell Keto in dosages of 1 milligram per tab. A confessed compound is ' Zaditen '.

Some people complain about little knots underneath their skin in the former fatty deposits. These knots will disappear after some time. You can amplify this by using a tanning bed, a sauna or a good massage. This is also good for the extra skin that will come after the fat has melted away underneath. Also drink lots of water after, and during your workouts, as well as during, and before everything you eat. It will suppress your appetite and clear your body of excess waste products from the burned fatty acids.
Some users told us they used a sauna belt during workout and/or the abs-tronic (5)

alimay13

Awards
Hey everyone!! I'm needing some help. I've just ordered heilos for the first time. I'm wanting to lose weight in my stomach and love handles. I've done some research and know that I need insulin with half inch needle but how much should I do for the first time??? I don't want to waste it doing it the wrong way or harm myself in any way. Advice or information anyone????