On Cycle Cholesterol\blood Pressure Management

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established

ON CYCLE CHOLESTEROL\BLOOD PRESSURE MANAGEMENT

Using this cycle as a reference: (see my thread for full details: "Possible Safe-ish cycle ideas."

1-12 test e @ 750mg
1-12 eq @ 600mg
1-5/6 epi @ 40mg
13-15 epi @ 40mg
16 on post cycle therapy.

For people who have run similar cycles (at least with a 750mg-ish base of test) for a long span of time (16 weeks or so)

1.) how was your cholesterol affected?
2.) what did you do to monitor\control the issue

3.)how was your blood pressure affected
4.)what did you do to monitor\control the issue

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Here you go a product by the name of Cycle Support.

and it even has blood tests to show lowered blood pressure and lowered cholesterol after using Cycle Support

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/anabolic-innovations/53347-cycle-support-life.html

Cycle Support (60 Servings) By Anabolic Innovations

Dosing schedule

Start 1 week before you start your cycle at 2 servings per day. Continue through your cycle and post cycle therapy.

For your post cycle you may want to take a look at POST Cycle Support at 2 servings per day bottle lasts 1 month

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/74333-post-cycle-support.html

CROWLER

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
In my bloodwork thread below b1550 gave me some pretty good info on controlling cholesterol on/off cycle. Check out the links he posted:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/69229-some-bloodwork.html

The amounts of Red Yeast Rice in CYCLE SUPPORT may attribute to the LOW cholesterol numbers. I had the same problem as you after my epi\PP\finigenx cycle. My Total cholesterol was okay, it was like 125. My LDL was like 70-80 if i can remember but my HDL was like 35 or so. It was a little below the low range on my Bloodwork sheet. My doctor seemed to think it was just due to the amount of exercise I eat and the cleanliness of my diet... But i seem to think it was caused either by the epistane or the RYR in the cycle support. If i were to take Cycle support for a long period of time i would probably cut the dosage in half and use it with an anti-oxidant product like "Radox" and lots of omega-3's.

From what I can conclude from your thread is that its recommended to eat a lot of mono unsaturated\healthy fats while on cycle and use supplements\ancillaries\healthy eating to control LDL and the total cholest....Correct me if I'm wrong.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Here you go a product by the name of Cycle Support.

and it even has blood tests to show lowered blood pressure and lowered cholesterol after using Cycle Support

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/anabolic-innovations/53347-cycle-support-life.html

Cycle Support (60 Servings) By Anabolic Innovations

Dosing schedule

Start 1 week before you start your cycle at 2 servings per day. Continue through your cycle and post cycle therapy.

For your post cycle you may want to take a look at POST Cycle Support at 2 servings per day bottle lasts 1 month

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/74333-post-cycle-support.html

CROWLER
Without a doubt cycle support is awesome! :goodpost:

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Without a doubt cycle support is awesome! :goodpost:
can you explain your low dose nolva+ derm sustain PCT... Did you frontload\taper the Nolva and use full dose sustain ED?

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Using this cycle as a reference: (see my thread for full details: "Possible Safe-ish cycle ideas."

1-12 test e @ 750mg
1-12 eq @ 600mg
1-5/6 epi @ 40mg
13-15 epi @ 40mg

For people who have run similar cycles (at least with a 750mg-ish base of test) for a long span of time (16 weeks or so)

you need to cut that EQ out a week earlier or extend the testosterone week later in order for the undecylenate and enanthate ester to clear the body at the same time.

the way you have it set up right now, you would still have a week of EQ clearance time left before you could start pct...after the test E cleared.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
can you explain your low dose nolva+ derm sustain post cycle therapy... Did you frontloadtaper the Nolva and use full dose sustain ED?
I actually havent started this pct yet. I will in about 3 days or so (it will be logged). But the plan is to run 10mg Nolva for the first week with full dose Sustain, then maybe 5mg Nolva while continuing to use Sustain until the bottle is gone.

There are other logs from guys doing similar places (not here at AM from what i know) but they have all recovered quite well. In fact I think there is at least one log out there in which no SERM was used (only sustain) with good results. This discussion led me to the protocol though:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/primordial-performance/73675-dermacrine-sustain-vs.html

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you need to cut that EQ out a week earlier or extend the testosterone week later in order for the undecylenate and enanthate ester to clear the body at the same time.

the way you have it set up right now, you would still have a week of EQ clearance time left before you could start post cycle therapy...after the test E cleared.
Ah i see.. well It just so happens that the EQ ester is a week longer than the Enanthate ester so cutting them both out after week 12 would leave me clear by the end of week 14? or did I understand you totally wrong.....

could you just adjust the weeks on the little outline I posted so that I follow you 100%..thanks bro

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I actually havent started this post cycle therapy yet. I will in about 3 days or so (it will be logged). But the plan is to run 10mg Nolva for the first week with full dose Sustain, then maybe 5mg Nolva while continuing to use Sustain until the bottle is gone.

There are other logs from guys doing similar places (not here at AM from what i know) but they have all recovered quite well. In fact I think there is at least one log out there in which no SERM was used (only sustain) with good results. This discussion led me to the protocol though:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/primordial-performance/73675-dermacrine-sustain-vs.html
This has me thinking. Maybe cut the total SERM dosages by 1\3 and eventually to 1\2 of which I had originally planned and incorporate Sustain.... This wouldnt leave much space for an AI though..

Yes i know the above few posts arent completely cholesterol related...but they are still relevant\interesting

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
can you explain your low dose nolva+ derm sustain post cycle therapy... Did you frontloadtaper the Nolva and use full dose sustain ED?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pudzian2

1-12 test e @ 750mg
1-12 eq @ 600mg
1-5/6 epi @ 40mg
13-15 epi @ 40mg

the way you have it set up right now, you would still have a week of EQ clearance time left before you could start post cycle therapy...after the test E cleared.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pudzian2
I actually havent started this post cycle therapy yet. I will in about 3 days or so (it will be logged). But the plan is to run 10mg Nolva for the first week with full dose Sustain, then maybe 5mg Nolva while continuing to use Sustain until the bottle is gone.

Dermacrine Sustain vs SERM's

Quote:
Originally Posted by jomi822

Ah i see.. well It just so happens that the EQ ester is a week longer than the Enanthate ester so cutting them both out after week 12 would leave me clear by the end of week 14? or did I understand you totally wrong.....

could you just adjust the weeks on the little outline I posted so that I follow you 100%..thanks bro
pudzian2 is online now Add to pudzian2's Reputation Report Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travis

Dermacrine Sustain vs SERM's
This has me thinking. Maybe cut the total SERM dosages by 1\3 and eventually to 1\2 of which I had originally planned and incorporate Sustain.... This wouldnt leave much space for an AI though..

Yes i know the above few posts arent completely cholesterol related...but they are still relevant\interesting

I am going to move the above few posts to the thread in which they are more relevant. Please continue this conversation there so i can keep this thread related to cholseterol\ blood pressure.::

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/68892-possible-safe-ish-3.html