Does Havoc/Epistane have a negative effect on cardio/endurance?

TCAthlete

Awards
I started a Havoc pulsing cycle about 3 weeks ago and although I've seen some of the desired effects it seems that my resting heartbeat, which was consistently right about at 54 before I started the cycle has steadily risen to now 64 which to me is alarming. This is all the while I've continued to train cardio as I normally do. Of course I've found myself winded more easily during strenuous activity as well.

Is this likely the effect of the Havoc? I didn't expect it to improve my cardio but I didn't know it would be this bad either. If so, what can I do about it to correct this situation, and is there any way to use Havoc so as to be cardio-neutral. Thanks.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Havoc normally improves endurance. What else are you on?

coug42

coug42

Awards
  • Established
Ran a marathon on havoc. Definitely one of the more cardio friendly ph's when compared to say PP which gave me severe chest congestion while running.

TCAthlete

Awards
Ran a marathon on havoc. Definitely one of the more cardio friendly ph's when compared to say PP which gave me severe chest congestion while running.
Are you saying it had a negligible effect on your cardio if any or are you saying the effects were mild?

coug42

coug42

Awards
  • Established
Nah, sorry i wasn't super clear on that. I feel that it had a positive effect on my cardio/endurance. Recovery was quicker as well.

NattyNow

Awards
you could forget the pulsing and take it everyday at a lower dose