Liquid Clen or NOT - Cutting supplements

1. Liquid Clen or NOT - Cutting supplements

Looking for some input to Liquid Clen and it worth as a cutting supplement. I did some searching on this site and found mixed opinions and old info. I have used real clen in the past and prefered it over any other ECA stack or dieting/cutting supplement.

Anyone have some input to Liquid c and it effectivness compared to other supplements to help getting lean. I am having a hard time loosing my abdominal and love roll fat. I'm fairly lean but those areas I cant get past.

Also, what brand MOD EDIT: Read RULES

2. My Bad - Let Me Restate That

Sorry didnt realize I put in wrong forum. NOTE - I AM NOT LOOKING FOR ANY ILLEGAL DRUGS. I WAS JUST ASKING ABOUT LIGUID CLEN (WHICH FROM MY UNDERSTANDING IS OTC).

Again just looking for legal stuff and didnt mean my post to look like I was looking for illegal info.
    •   

3. There is no such thing as legal Clen...period. It is not approved for veterinary, prescription, or any other use in animals of humans in the US.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

4. Ok, since i seen it on MOD EDIT: DO NOT MENTION SOURCES I assumed it was legal. Thanks, so much for that

5. Quote Originally Posted by corndog View Post
    Ok, since i seen it on AG-GUYS I assumed it was legal. Thanks, so much for that
    i am pretty sure it is legal "for research purposes"
    •   

6. Thats I was doing is researching and wanted to know if anyone had any research results

7. I can tell you that i use it and it is effective with a clean diet and cardio.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Clen or not?
    By aktiv in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-07-2014, 06:43 PM
  2. Nitric Oxide Supplements Miracle or Not
    By David Dunn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-12-2009, 09:17 PM
  3. Liquid Clen or NOT - Cutting supplements
    By corndog in forum Supplements