Clen - AnabolicMinds.com

Clen

1. New Member

Clen

Does clen give you an "energy boost"?

2. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Juicaholic View Post
    Sort of. Hard to describe.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  3. Registered User

That tweaked out amphetamine kind of boost.
    Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, feed him for life. Lao Tse 6th century BC
    •   

4. New Member

no not at all
  5. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.

After you adapt to it and the shakes go away it gives you a clean rush feeling.
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Keeps me awake (sometimes longer than I want) but I find I still need a boost before a workout. Yohimbe and/or caffeine is still used at times when on it (pre-workout for me), but then again it depends on how you react to stims. After being on it for a while, I think it can cause your body to feel tweaked, but mind to be a bit lethargic from the constant stim effect. Any long-lasting stim will leave you feeling burnt out, even if your body is still feeling the stim's effects.

So energy rush = no, not exactly.

ps crader is right. After the 1st week of use passes, your body feel less tweaked but the stim effect remains.. Still noticed the shakes but mainly in the muscle that was being used at the time instead of random muscle shakes. Def cleaner once your body gets accustomed but I wonder if it's as effective at that point though. Taking it with PAL's Reset AD and using Ketotifen after 2 weeks use is the way to go though
  7. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Juicaholic View Post
    I love and hate clen.

The stuff gives me energy like you wouldn't believe, but it is totall tweaker off the wall energy. Which I personally like.

I enjoy the stuff but I don't think it's very healthy. It's fun but not something I would want to use on a regular basis. I think it's a great supp to take on saturday night before you go to the club if your feeling a bit sluggish. But be careful, especially if you get raw powder. I know a guy who had raw powder once and took a little taste to see if it was authentic (won't mention any names). BAD IDEA. He was in the hospital for the next 10 hours, and they were hittin him with shot after shot to keep his heart rate below 200 while he was just laying there. The stuff is intense, so be careful with the dosing.
  8. New Member

duplicate post
  9. New Member

I hate the way clen makes me feel, and i'm a stimulant freak. I loooove ephedra, yohimbe, caffeine in high doses... but clen makes me feel like straight ass after the first dose. I feel like a crackhead and get weird aches, and my BP goes through the ****in roof when i do anything more strenuous than walking. but the stuff works. Never taken it for more than 2 weeks at a time, and i see noticeable results within days. Also, makes my workouts go straight to hell... cant seem to breath on it.
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DMac View Post
    I love and hate clen.

The stuff gives me energy like you wouldn't believe, but it is totall tweaker off the wall energy. Which I personally like.

I enjoy the stuff but I don't think it's very healthy. It's fun but not something I would want to use on a regular basis. I think it's a great supp to take on saturday night before you go to the club if your feeling a bit sluggish. But be careful, especially if you get raw powder. I know a guy who had raw powder once and took a little taste to see if it was authentic (won't mention any names). BAD IDEA. He was in the hospital for the next 10 hours, and they were hittin him with shot after shot and could barely keep his heart rate below 200 while he was just laying there. The stuff is intense, so be careful with the dosing.
    That sucks for your friend, Clen's measured in mcg or micrograms with 100 mcg being a normal high dose, so that's .1 milligrams, so if he tasted only 1mg of powder he'd be at 10x the normal dose. Very scary.
  11. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    That sucks for your friend, Clen's measured in mcg or micrograms with 100 mcg being a normal high dose, so that's .1 milligrams, so if he tasted only 1mg of powder he'd be at 10x the normal dose. Very scary.
    and I highly doubt he only tasted 1mg, as this is only a few grains. Probably more like 10mg
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  12. New Member

Thank god people don't cap it themselves! It would be pretty scary to see =/
  13. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.

Actually the body adapts to clen very rapidly. The sides really on last for a week.After that you level out and the crappy feeling goes away. Its just hard to stick it out that week.
  14. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by DMac View Post
    It's fun but not something I would want to use on a regular basis. I think it's a great supp to take on saturday night before you go to the club if your feeling a bit sluggish. The stuff is intense, so be careful with the dosing.
    Its not a supplement, its a drug not regulated by the FDA. way too dangerous to use as you suggested!. Clearly its just not safe.
  15. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Its not a supplement, its a drug not regulated by the FDA. way too dangerous to use as you suggested!. Clearly its just not safe.
    ya

16. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.

i;ve been dosing 50mcg for 2 days and then taking 2 days off..........seems to be fine.....body doesn't adapt to the lower doseage and i don't have to increase.........

Energy? YES, but liek the rest say, a crazy cracked-out burst of weird energy! I still drink my diet mountain dew for the caffeine and dose stims on the off days like stim x and/or leviathan
  17. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

im a helios fan. i would say theres a pretty good cracked out energy feeling
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    and I highly doubt he only tasted 1mg, as this is only a few grains. Probably more like 10mg
    10 mg clen
    some scary ****

Similar Forum Threads

1. Never coming "off" clen.
    By JBlaze in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-24-2004, 11:59 AM
  2. Clen FAQ by Andy13
    By YellowJacket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 02-13-2004, 09:29 PM
  3. Everything You Need To Know About CLEN!
    By Blindfaith in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-13-2003, 11:08 AM
  4. After a clen cycle....
    By JBlaze in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-06-2003, 05:45 PM
  5. IP Clen
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-13-2003, 12:40 AM