What does a potential PH ban do for AAS users?

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
This is something SHOT, B-boy and I were discussing in the chat room last night. What in your guy's opinion in the event of a PH ban do for prices, avaliability, AAS crackdowns, busts etc of anabolic steroids??

All opinions welcome as usual, this is a topic I believe hasnt been talked about too much. I personally feel the attention on crackdowns and over all tolerance of AAS will be led astray a bit. I know a lot of AAS guys are excited about this. What do you think?

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
Whole neww AAs market, cheaper prices as well. Sucks for those of us who can't do AAS.

SHOT

Awards
Its going to change in alot of ways.....i think steroids users wont hear the "go take you ILLEGAL stuff and cheat now" cause well PH will be illegal now to lol

but no really...i dont think prices of steroids are going to go up or down because of this....i think there is be a blackmarket for PH now just like there is for steroids....how much trouble will u get in if busted with PH? i dont know...dont care ill never use them....

DO i think the feds will crack down harder on steroids now? they would do it anyway....they are cracking down harder everyday on it....you just have to be smart...they dont want small fish...thats petty to them...they want the big greddy source who are selling steroids and rec drugs .....rec drugs have no use in bodybuilders body....and if you source has rec drugs listed on his list...DONT USE HIM ANYMORE...he will get busted sooner or later trust me....and if its a over seas source and you are thinking. ...hmm well the US feds cant get him....well you are WRONG...and not only will they get him....they will get you....just order small bros...becarefull about it and know your rights....and for God sake stay away from DNP that **** is no good for you and its a sure way to get busted these days....

I think this who PH is crap....but it doesnt suprise me....but im not going to get into this now....

but i think the question was how is this going to affect me? it wont...

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
I have to agree with SHOT on the main part of his post, that the prices and enforcement of the AAS is not going to change very much at all because of the ban on PH. The main reason is that most of the local and federal agents are extermely busy trying to take care of the rec drug market that seems to have gotten out of hand, hte main on in my area is crystal meth. Another thing I do see happening is a few more people switching to real gear as opposed to PH's if the ban goes into effect because AAS is really more effective that some of the PH's.

Bozz

Awards
I think at first, it will be easier to get gear into the country. Whenever you add new laws without adding more law enforcement officers, some offenses dont get noticed as much as they are trying to crack down on the new banned substance. For maybe a year or so i think that it will be easier to get gear imported (just a slight bit) then things will go back to the way they were so in the end this has no real effect on me because i like to shoot large amounts of test into my body not PH's(not knocking them just saying i like test and fina :) )

bOZz

wardog

Awards
  • Established
I think it all depends on the media, and how they react. It seems like steroid and PH news issues have been on the rise lately. If this bill gets a lot of media attention, I see "massive crackdowns" in the beginning, just because it is a newsworthy item. After a while however, once the media has died down, it will probably be easier to get AAS because you will have an influx of PH users falling to the dark side. The increased users will create a bigger market, and then the law of averages shifts to your favor.

Blindfaith

Awards
wont do anything for me because i dont use PH's and here in canada steroids are legal to posses but illegal to import...go figure eh!....so basically out of sight out of mind! gotta love the canadian government!

Rhinoman

Awards
Originally posted by YellowJacket
This is something SHOT, B-boy and I were discussing in the chat room last night. What in your guy's opinion in the event of a PH ban do for prices, avaliability, AAS crackdowns, busts etc of anabolic steroids??

All opinions welcome as usual, this is a topic I believe hasnt been talked about too much. I personally feel the attention on crackdowns and over all tolerance of AAS will be led astray a bit. I know a lot of AAS guys are excited about this. What do you think?
There always are loops hole in the laws, remember that Steroids took more than 30 years before the got ban, PH basically is new concept that will have to do a lot testing before they  ban it. Also what basically is happening due to the fierce competion, the Supplements company are making a big mistake, which are the claims on the labels, with that change, pretty sure things will be smooth again at least for a while.  Gun makers found a good loop hope in the law when some type of arms got ban, what they did change the name and modified the style of weapon, same dog with difference collar, that can happend with the PH market. Also in other News the Military Ban the use of ephedra from soldiers, Hey this guys carry deadly weapons and will be not a good Idead to encourage the already high anger as is.

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
I for one hope they do not ban PHs. I use them and have seen results. I would try AS but haven't found a supplier yet and don't have any exposure to anyone that takes them.

I've read Anabolics 2002, which is a great read, and have been lurking for several months on AS message boards so I think I'm educated enough for them.

Obvisouly PHs are much easier to get and I hope it continues to be that way.

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
Ever since the PH ban was put into the public I have thought this:

Dont those idiots in DC know that if they ban PH's, then the AAS sales will skyrocket...Hell...the only reason why I do PH's is because they are legal to buy and they are readily available....and if the ban goes into effect then I am NOT going to get busted over 10g of 4-AD and 20g of 1-Test...I am going to switch over to AAS just because its not worth it to get a big assed fine/jail time for that stuff.

If the politicians dont see AAS use rising in the future then they truly have the wool pulled over their eyes.

JMO

LG. :cool:

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Yeup, AAS use will go up, and stupid kids using it will increase, deaths/injuries/etc will increase because of idiots doing 6 month d-bol only cycles, and then the feds will crackdown more on AAS.... it's ganna be fun bros!

ManBeast

P.S. I'll post a rant on how stuipd people are taking over and will ruin humanity... someday... just you watch! :D

Manteca

Awards
I think it will cause alot of individuals who did or planned on using PH to use steroids instead. I think this is a good thing, PH shuts you down just as hard as juice but doesn't deliver the results. And only lately has anyone ever thought of post cycle meds on PH cycle which has been a top priority for a long time amonst steroid users. This could actually be safer, people just respect steroids more and are less likely to misuse them like the do PH, you know go on a week stop, then back on, or just stay on indefinately.

Rhinoman

Awards
Originally posted by Lifeguard
Ever since the PH ban was put into the public I have thought this:

Dont those idiots in DC know that if they ban PH's, then the AAS sales will skyrocket...Hell...the only reason why I do PH's is because they are legal to buy and they are readily available....and if the ban goes into effect then I am NOT going to get busted over 10g of 4-AD and 20g of 1-Test...I am going to switch over to AAS just because its not worth it to get a big assed fine/jail time for that stuff.

If the politicians dont see AAS use rising in the future then they truly have the wool pulled over their eyes.

JMO

LG. :cool:

<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes"> </SPAN>Politicians pass laws, due to public pressure, if you have a bunch of idiots line up in the legislation everyday, this can happen, same thing with some of the gun Ban in recent years, and what put flames is when some one sell or use the PH in an irresponsible matter, the PH will take more incident and more testing before a final ban occurs<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
A little off topic, but guns aren't the problem, people are.... If anyone else has seen "Bowling for Columbine" then you'll understand this a bit more. I highly reccomend seeing this movie, it might be a bit on the "we need more gun control" side, but the director (Michael Moore) has good reasoning behind it... the USA is seriously one fucked up country with deep "issues" for lack of a better term (and I say that as an American). So by the same logic, it isn't the existance of the prohormones or `roids, it's the people that use them irresponsibly...

ManBeast

Rhinoman

Awards
Originally posted by ManBeast
A little off topic, but guns aren't the problem, people are.... If anyone else has seen "Bowling for Columbine" then you'll understand this a bit more. I highly reccomend seeing this movie, it might be a bit on the "we need more gun control" side, but the director (Michael Moore) has good reasoning behind it... the USA is seriously one fucked up country with deep "issues" for lack of a better term (and I say that as an American). So by the same logic, it isn't the existance of the prohormones or `roids, it's the people that use them irresponsibly...

ManBeast

Analogy!

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Yah, it seems it turned into an analogy, but it didn't start as one. :D Guess that just shows that I don't often read over my entire post before posting... I'll learn that lesson someday. :cool:

ManBeast

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
the most fucked up thing about the country really is that people won't take responsibility for their own actions :)

this applies to gun laws and AAS alike

DarCSA

Awards
AAS is not the problem and PH is not the problem. The problem arises from those who use the substances irresponsibly. The people who misuse the products are the ones who give an industry a bad rap. Like with the use of prohormones the use of the by teenagers and those subject to public peer pressure are the reason why they are looking at banning these substances. AAS lost its way due to the overexposure it recieved and the problems the government was forced to see by the public calling for a change. I hope we can all see past the problems that are in the everyday eye. I hope that the government could set an age limit for the purchase of ph's like with alcohol or tobacco. I just see this as a viable alternative to the problem. Then a problem could arise from the use of fake ID's trying to purchase steroid like compounds. I just wish there was a more educated and informed community that was out there before they would go out looking for substances like this. But this is just my opinion.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by DarCSA
AAS is not the problem and PH is not the problem. The problem arises from those who use the substances irresponsibly. The people who misuse the products are the ones who give an industry a bad rap. Like with the use of prohormones the use of the by teenagers and those subject to public peer pressure are the reason why they are looking at banning these substances. AAS lost its way due to the overexposure it recieved and the problems the government was forced to see by the public calling for a change. I hope we can all see past the problems that are in the everyday eye. I hope that the government could set an age limit for the purchase of ph's like with alcohol or tobacco. I just see this as a viable alternative to the problem. Then a problem could arise from the use of fake ID's trying to purchase steroid like compounds. I just wish there was a more educated and informed community that was out there before they would go out looking for substances like this. But this is just my opinion.
Good post Dar the only problem is I don't think it will every be legalized.. not enough money will be generated with it being legal... its all about the money

WanaKnowMore

Awards
here is what I think is going to happen from this PH ban. "Steroid alternatives" will be kicked up a notch, and will provide a more powerful, less expensive and all around better product to people who have done enough research to use this stuff properly!!

As with everything the actions of a few have screwed it up for all of us. This remindes me of the guy that is trying to sue the fast food industry because he is fat.. WTF??

the bottom line is as long as there are people that will pay for a product the product will exist.. I do need to ask, at what point and time do we as americans say "GET THE **** OUT OF OUR LIFES!!!" when is enough, enough??