Has anyone tried or heard of Mesobolin

PimpinLow98

Awards
On a web site says(mesobolin) gains up to 20 pounds this stuff sounds to good i talked to the people that sell it and they say its dry gains thier no possible way you can gain 20 pounds on one cycle of this stuff. He also said that he kept the weight on. This stuff sounds like totally make up bull****. Has anyone on tried this product before.:toofunny:

PimpinLow98

Awards
Mesobolin is a new plant-based steroid alternative. It is also being quickly regarded as the practical replacement for other anabolic steroids that are considered to be potentially dangerous for the body. So, what exactly is this new steroid replacement all about? And what exactly does it do?

Mesobolin is actually the combination of two Russian and two Hungarian prescription-only anabolic agents. The two agents from Russia are the 5 beta-cholest-6-on-7-ene, which is derived from Turkesterone, and Ajuga Turkestanica. Turkesterone, which is where the 5-beta agent is found, is said to be the most powerful of the plant-based ecdysterones. Ajuga Turkestanica is another Mesobolin component with similar properties to Turkesterone. These two have been shown in documented clinical studies to stimulate protein synthesis, even better than Dianabol.

With Mesobolin, the process of protein synthesis is executed more quickly, resulting in noticeable enlargement of muscles. Plus, the Turkesterone component found in Mesobolin makes the job even more efficient and faster as it directly stimulates the Ribosome, making the process of building bigger muscles even more rapidly.

Meanwhile, the Hungarian prescription-only agents include the 5-methoxy-isoflavone and 7-ipriflavone. These two agents are also essential components of Mesobolin that helps in muscle development and are also beneficial for the bones and tendons as it strengthen them. The 5-methoxy-isoflavone and 7-ipriflavone components in Mesobolin work in three anabolic ways. First, they deliver the nutrients from the food you eat, like protein and carbohydrates, straight towards the development of your muscles. Second, the two Mesobolin agents also block estrogen, making them free to be used in the growth of muscles. Third, these two components also are capable of retaining calcium in the muscle cells, which are usually lost during intense weight-training. Since calcium is vital in the process of protein synthesis, retaining it eventually helps in the development of muscles.

Through its Turkesterone component, Mesobolin helps to increase the synthesis of fast and slow twitch muscle fiber proteins, enhance body weight through superior muscle to fat ration, and increased muscle glycogen concentrations. Also, through Mesobolin’s 5-methoxy-iso flavone agent, nitrogen retention is increased, cortisol is decreased, calcium and phosphates are retained, estrogen is inhibited, nutrient delivery to the muscles is increased, and the bones and connective tissue are strengthened. One other advantage of Mesobolin is that it does not hinder the natural production of testosterone in the body. It even enhances it by stimulating the production of testosterone through endocrine output

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Why is it always a Russian secret. Those pricks can't even pronounce steroid - trust me, they sound like their saying "sturnond" - idiots

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thier no possible way you can gain 20 pounds on one cycle of this stuff
sure you can if its a 12 week cycle ;) That is a plus of plant based, since it doesn't affect testosterone levels and has theoretically no toxicity, you can run longer

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
I wonder if this is the same Mesobolin that was sold in the early nineties by the company, "The Grey Market". It was plant based too.

LiftNDestroy

LiftNDestroy

Awards
  • Established
A guy came into my work yesterday looking for these sups, he had a bottle of cortestan, mesobolin, and one other brisbane labs product as well as some Xfactor and I think one other bottle. Long story short, he purchased them from a heavily advertised website in MD, and paid $600 for the stack! I forget exactly all that was in them but yeah, they were definately ALL plant based, and seemed natural, and extremely overprised!
:jaw:

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
I just saw a price for this stuff, $159.95 for 90 caps. :rasp: :rasp: