PP/SD cycle and finasteride

calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established
I'm planning on doing a pheraplex and superdrol cycle (clones of course). Not exactly sure how I'll be running it. most likely this way.

Week 1: PP@20 mg
Week 2: PP@30 mg
Week 3: PP@10 mg/SD@20 mg
Week 4: SD@30 mg
Week 5: SD@30 mg

I may dose it down a little. I'm not sure yet. Anyways, I'll be using a liver protectorant, flax, hawthorne, cranberry, multi along with it. Seems like I'm missing something but I can't remember right now. Anyways, point is, I have some liquid finasteride I want to take because my hair seems to thin on cycle. Is there anyone out there that could recommend to me how to dose this? It comes in 5 mg/ml. It seems like I remember reading only 1 mg/day was necessary in someone's thread. Is that really enough?

Motox

Awards
  • Established
finastride will ass**** you then kill your mom. Nizoral and saw palmetto

smn454

Awards
it is supposed to be only taken at 1 mg per day anything more is not fda approved or recommended

calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established
Oh Man!! I had no idea!!!! I should have started taking this stuff earlier! Haha. Are there some f***ed up side effects on it or something?

San Quinn

San Quinn

Awards
  • Established

Also curious on the sides? Same place I get my liquid serm has a liquid finasteride that I was thinking about using while on a Epi/Halo stack I might be doing. The Halo alone has thinned my hair and dont want it getting any thinner.

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm planning on doing a pheraplex and superdrol cycle (clones of course). Not exactly sure how I'll be running it. most likely this way.

Week 1: PP@20 mg
Week 2: PP@30 mg
Week 3: PP@10 mg/superdrol@20 mg
Week 4: SD@30 mg
Week 5: SD@30 mg

I may dose it down a little. I'm not sure yet. Anyways, I'll be using a liver protectorant, flax, hawthorne, cranberry, multi along with it. Seems like I'm missing something but I can't remember right now. Anyways, point is, I have some liquid finasteride I want to take because my hair seems to thin on cycle. Is there anyone out there that could recommend to me how to dose this? It comes in 5 mg/ml. It seems like I remember reading only 1 mg/day was necessary in someone's thread. Is that really enough?
When I ran PP back in January, I dosed finasteride at 1mg/day. I had convinced my doc that my hair was starting to thin a bit and got him to prescribe some Propecia for me which came in 1 mg tablets so it was pretty much idiot proof.

San Quinn

San Quinn

Awards
  • Established
When I ran PP back in January, I dosed finasteride at 1mg/day. I had convinced my doc that my hair was starting to thin a bit and got him to prescribe some Propecia for me which came in 1 mg tablets so it was pretty much idiot proof.
So when you ran the Propecia at 1 mg a day you didnt see any thinning at all while on PP?

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So when you ran the Propecia at 1 mg a day you didnt see any thinning at all while on PP?
Nope. Mind you, I don't think I'm prone to MPB because my father had a full head of hair at the age of 49 before he passed away. I only took the Propecia as insurance but haven't heard that there are any potential negative side effects to taking it while on cycle.

calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established
I haven't really heard anything about that myself. i asked someone once if it would hurt gains at all. They said no. I'm not sure. Anyone heard of any bad sides?

travbedaman

travbedaman

Awards
  • Established
Everyone look for a thread titled the "hair loss prevention" by Bigvrunga, that will answer any questions you have and more.

And Finasteride only helps DHT related hair loss (such as loss from Testosterone) you need a general androgen blocker (Spiro, Nizoral) to help against PP and Superdrol related hair losses.

adil

Awards
as above

finasteride will not help with SD or PP as neither is liable to significant conversion by 5AR