Epistane

wannabswole

Awards
Sup homies
Im trying to do my first PH and I've decided EPISTANE over sustevol...

I was wondering if anyone can help me out with a estrogen blocker, pct, liver protection!
How much I should take!

Whats the rules of this site can you post sites where you can get supplements? I know you can post steroids stuff on here...

I have been training for 2 years im 5'6 170lbs
im 21

Thanks!

starting to like this forums!

tgass

tgass

Awards
First of, u should read the rules.
second u can't post no links.

and third Epistane seems to be great, as soon as i recover from my cycle of 1AD/4ad ill be doing epi! :bb2:

As you going to use epi u wont need an AI, but you will need a SERM for PCT and i would go with Cycle Suport for the liver...

wannabswole

Awards
First of, u should read the rules.
second u can't post no links.

and third Epistane seems to be great, as soon as i recover from my cycle of 1AD/4ad ill be doing epi! :bb2:

As you going to use epi u wont need an AI, but you will need a SERM for post cycle therapy and i would go with Cycle Suport for the liver...
ok thanks
whats AI? estrogen blocker?

so for PCT take a cycle support for liver? can ya fill me in here thanks for the reply!

Beige

Awards
  • Established
what he means is that you need to take cycle support throughout the cycle and post cycle therapy. after the cycle you need to take a SERM (selective estrogen receptor modulator). most everyone uses toremifen or tamoxifen citrate as their SERM after epi, along with a cortisol blocker like retain2 or xlean.

wannabswole

Awards
any ideas how much to take?

is epistane for mass gain?

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
Theres probly 5 good threads on this extact question. I know I have one. Try searching.

ChuckBooty

ChuckBooty

Awards
...do a search for "Epistane Log". You can find one that was successful and just copy it.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
1. AI can be A) ATD B) 6-Bromo C)6-OXO bulk from np. I highly recommend Formestane & Penetrate as your AI, the shizzle is off the hook G :D

2. If RC ( Regular Cycle ) ED then SERM is needed even though this is a mild steroid. So Nolva or Torimefene.

3. If PC ( Pulse Cycle ) then less SERM but AI / Test Booster

4. For liver, if ED RC then Cycle Support / Liv52 / Milk Thistle ED if pulse then Milk Thistle / SAMe / NAC on 'off' days.

Please see my Epistane FAQ for more details.

Much Love,

Neoborn

P.s that PCT thread Edwards gave you is golden!