Should I stock up?

N

natekills

Awards
I've been wandering around your site for a few weeks, and its sometimes hard to filter thru the numerous posts for an answer to a specific question. I was wondering, should I stock up on any particular product I really liked? For example, if I had a great affinity for superdrol or any of its clones, is there a reason to stock up? Will it stop being produced or available soon?

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure if you should stock up, but just keep in mind there is an expiration date on all of these products.

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
with many of them tho u can store them years past expiration

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
if you're asking if someone knows any product that will not be available soon.......i would ask Mrs. Cleo.....i'll get her number if needed.:blink:

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
if you're asking if someone knows any product that will not be available soon.......i would ask Mrs. Cleo.....i'll get her number if needed.:blink:
that was funny..anyway I wish I would have stocked up on dx3 when it was like 10 or 15 bux haha..if you can find a clone for 20 bux i would although I wouldn't pay over 25 dollars for it, but on the other hand I'm a cheap ass anyway.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
I've been wandering around your site for a few weeks, and its sometimes hard to filter thru the numerous posts for an answer to a specific question. I was wondering, should I stock up on any particular product I really liked? For example, if I had a great affinity for superdrol or any of its clones, is there a reason to stock up? Will it stop being produced or available soon?
These products exists in a gray area of the law (well, not that gray actually) and there could be another govt. crackdown at any moment. I wouldn't panic but if there's a product that works really well for you, it would probably be good advice to buy a little extra (ex. you want one bottle to use, then buy a second bottle to store.). Do the math on how many cycles you do a year, how many years you expect to use such products, and there's your upper limit on how much to buy.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I would recommend so yes if you like the products and have some spare cash sitting around. Buy them, vacuum pack them and put them in a dark cool place with some of those little silica gel packets in there as well.

Hope this helps,

Neoborn

B

brittishbulldog

Awards
  • Established
whats the point, just because a product works really well a few times does not mean it will allways work wll, as far as products being ban that does not matter either there is allways a black market and its unlikely a ban on anything would become world wide,

hand guns are illegal in England but its still easy to get hold of one, same goes for any thing that is illegal weapons drugs steroids ect ect

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
whats the point, just because a product works really well a few times does not mean it will allways work wll, as far as products being ban that does not matter either there is allways a black market and its unlikely a ban on anything would become world wide,

hand guns are illegal in England but its still easy to get hold of one, same goes for any thing that is illegal weapons drugs steroids ect ect
tell me somthing do u honestly think superdrol wont work everytime u take it? or what about GH? why not stock up on something like superdrol that is still legal and it gives u some of the best well maintained gains out there

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
i wonder how long the SD clones will be out for? mdx3 is still around

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
yeah. anyone know what the first sd clone was? i know mdx3 was one of the firsts

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
i dont know i have enough AX superdrol not to need to look to deeply in

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
nice bro. originals are always the best

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
how long was sd around before it got banned??

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
If you can get some stuff. Get it now. Before I buy it.:icon_lol:

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
superdrol was never really banned, FDA told AX it was an unapproved drug therfore illegal. AX stoped, Kevin is nobodies fool. However it was not added to the steroid list therefore knockoffs come out. According to Dr. D it came out three months before the 2005 ban, after the bill was drafted designed to beat the ban.

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
ooh ok i gotcha now. thanks for the info brother. interesting. wonder what the next big ph will be (besides havoc/epi and 3ad)

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
yeah true lol. looks like ill be using sd for a while now because of the damn china situation lol. AAS prices are ridiculous right now!

B

brittishbulldog

Awards
  • Established
tell me somthing do u honestly think superdrol wont work everytime u take it? or what about GH? why not stock up on something like superdrol that is still legal and it gives u some of the best well maintained gains out there
to be honnest with u mate i dont think SD will allways work everytime u take it this is why the first 4 times i took SD it worked great 5th time it worked well but not as good and the 6th and 7 th time it was less effective, i really do think its pointless stocking up on anything just because its legal, on my side of the water i can buy PH, pro-steroids, import real steroids, medications for personal use, maybe if the laws start banning every thing i think i would stock up but on a wide range of products and not just 1 product.

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
to be honnest with u mate i dont think superdrol will allways work everytime u take it this is why the first 4 times i took SD it worked great 5th time it worked well but not as good and the 6th and 7 th time it was less effective, i really do think its pointless stocking up on anything just because its legal, on my side of the water i can buy PH, pro-steroids, import real steroids, medications for personal use, maybe if the laws start banning every thing i think i would stock up but on a wide range of products and not just 1 product.
interesting. did u bump up the doses on sd?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
im pretty shure dx3 was the first clone...

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
yeah? its still going strong. just wish i bought some when it was 14.99

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
yo trip, do u remember when dx3 came out?? i know its been around for a while..

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established