Stacking 11oxo and epistane.

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
Does anybody have any input on stacking 11oxo and epistane? I'm trying to put together a nice cycle and would appreciate any and all input.

I'm 5'9" and right around 185. I don't know my body fat % but it's fairly low. My history of orals consists of 1 SD, 1 PP, and 1 epistane in just over 2 years.

I've already got my PCT in order so I'm almost ready to go.

aquanutz

aquanutz

Awards
  • Established
I think it would be a good stack. I stacked 11OXO with Superdrol a few months back and LOVED IT! I went up about 18lbs, kept about 14 of that and leaned out quite a bit. I think I had a little bit of Cortisol rebound at the end though, so if I were to do it again, I'd have the 11OXO start and end one week after the SD.

As for Epi, I can't think of a reason why it would not be a good stack. Maybe some others in here can chime in.

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
What was your dosing protocol for the 11oxo?

aquanutz

aquanutz

Awards
  • Established
To be honest, I'm not to sure, but I think it was something similar to this:

First week was three pills (forget the mg). 2nd week was 3 in morning and 3 at night. Weeks 3 and 4 were 4 in morning, 3 at night. I went through ~2.5 bottles which can get expensive real fast.

Swirv

Swirv

Awards
Would you guys suggest stacking Superdrol and 11oxo for someone who is still trying to shed some weight? I've lost 20lbs in 2 months, got a little more to lose but I wanted to start building muscle at the same time.

aquanutz

aquanutz

Awards
  • Established
Would you guys suggest stacking Superdrol and 11oxo for someone who is still trying to shed some weight? I've lost 20lbs in 2 months, got a little more to lose but I wanted to start building muscle at the same time.
You'll definately gain weight on that stack. I ran that and gained like 18lbs and kept 12-13 of it. I'm a firm believer in the ideology that you can practically do nothing on SD and still gain mass.

If you are just trying to get down in weight, SD is probably not the best choice. If you want to gain LEAN mass, then yes, it would be an amazing stack.