Im really new to anabolics

eternalsun

Awards
I am really new to anabolics, but I really want to do a cycle. I was hearing good things about superdrol, but what is that? Can anyone give me a good stack to start out with along with brand names so I can google search without getting scam. Currently Im just taking Nitro-tech hardcore, and Jay cutler's mass stack by muscletech. Also if superdrol is bad for liver what can I do to make it less harsh? I really have NO IDEA about this or where to start but I want to do a cycle without kicken the bucket if you know what I mean lol. Please help!!!

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
:rolleyes: I hope, for your sake, that you're a troll. You seem very green about anabolics and probably have no reason to be messing with them. Stick to the Muscle-Tech stack, it's 390.54% better than Test and Tren stacked together.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am really new to anabolics, but I really want to do a cycle. I was hearing good things about superdrol, but what is that? Can anyone give me a good stack to start out with along with brand names so I can google search without getting scam. Currently Im just taking Nitro-tech hardcore, and Jay cutler's mass stack by muscletech. Also if superdrol is bad for liver what can I do to make it less harsh? I really have NO IDEA about this or where to start but I want to do a cycle without kicken the bucket if you know what I mean lol. Please help!!!
OOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!..please stick to the jay cuttler stack!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Motox

Awards
  • Established
If I could afford the muscletech stack id be all over it!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If I could afford the muscletech stack id be all over it!
sell some blood,sperm banks???.......HELLO!!!?!?!?!

Beige

Awards
  • Established
WOW! do they give you a free fizogen strap with that stack?

seriously though, you need to keep reading, and doing research before you even think about asking that question bro. nobody wants to see you get hurt.

first ditch the muscletech supps all together. get yourself a good multivitamin, some watermelon xtend, and maybe some rpm. stick with these for the next six months. during this time read all that you can about natural anabolic stacks (hyperdrol2, jungle warfare, mass fx, bad ass mass, etc.) then when you know these products inside and out try them and get your feet wet.

then for the next six months to a year research everything you can pertaining to your hormones and any exogenous hormones you might consider taking. then ask this question again; and understand what you think you want to embark on.

at least you were smart enough to ask before you made a big mistake.:head:

eternalsun

Awards
Bah...you gota run a stack of anabolics sooner or later. Gimme the low down on at least something to search to start reading... Im new, but im not retarded. I weigh 220lbs 6'2" with 12% BF and my body is ready to start something better. Im not a troll.. im really being serious. I thought this forum is to help people make decisions , well Im asking for help!

eternalsun

Awards
Im not really worried about sides... pro bodybuilders do it for years and years all I want is a taste!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
learn more. read. that is your help. go out and do some honest researh for yourself. Dont just go out and buy something and start taking it. LEARN first. YOu ever heard of google? search steroid profiles search steroids you get the idea and then research some more until you understand how the stuff works. thats the best help you can get.

xarjun

xarjun

Awards
Gimme the low down
??

Please listen to what Piston said.

Really.

Do yourself a favour and do the research. Vague requests for the 'low down' wont get taken seriously.

Motox

Awards
  • Established
sell some blood,sperm banks???.......HELLO!!!?!?!?!
omg I never even thought of that! Im on the road to greatness with this stack soon I will be THE alpha male all thanks to muscletech

Beige

Awards
  • Established
nobody thinks your retarded (unless you start using gear without any knowledge). nobody is born an expert on the subject and we all have to go through the research stage of this. i was just like you and ran my first cycle without any prior research or real understanding. i ended up smaller after pct with severe erectile dysfunction for 6 months. and that's all that anyone can expect to accomplish without taking the time to learn. i see a ton of dudes making the same mistake of being overzealous when it comes to this. don't let your pride trick you into a hospital bed.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
WOW! do they give you a free fizogen strap with that stack?

:
dude that fizogen strap gives comparable results to a 1500mg test/dbol cycle!!!

30 pounds of pure muscle in 1 week!!!

add the gay cuttler stack to the strap and your a straight up mr.o canidate! :hammer: