Sustevol

wannabswole

Awards
Sup everyone, im new to the forums my name is tony

A friend of mine suggested some PH...im still new to it...he told me I should do this...

Take sustevol for 4 weeks (1pill ED) rest a week, do it again for 4 weeks.

While on cycle and off, take liver pills, estrogen blocker(chrysin).

For PCT take right after 2 months for 4 weeks, Formadrol Extream.

I've been training for 2 years. Diet is pretty nailed and workout is good.

Im 5'6 170lbs

What i want to know is this a good cycle? Ive read that sustevo is bad on your liver since it has 3 methyl...

I ordered everything last night but I didnt know sustevol was that bad so I emailed the company asking for the oxevol instead since it has only 1 methyl.

Any ideas fellas?
Tony

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Sup everyone, im new to the forums my name is tony

A friend of mine suggested some PH...im still new to it...he told me I should do this...

Take sustevol for 4 weeks (1pill ED) rest a week, do it again for 4 weeks.

While on cycle and off, take liver pills, estrogen blocker(chrysin).

For post cycle therapy take right after 2 months for 4 weeks, Formadrol Extream.

I've been training for 2 years. Diet is pretty nailed and workout is good.

Im 5'6 170lbs

What i want to know is this a good cycle? Ive read that sustevo is bad on your liver since it has 3 methyl...

I ordered everything last night but I didnt know sustevol was that bad so I emailed the company asking for the oxevol instead since it has only 1 methyl.

Any ideas fellas?
Tony
Something this harsh is probrably not a good choice for a 1st cycle. Read through the logs on AM, and educate yourself before jumping into a cycle. There's no turning back once you start.

drewh10987

drewh10987

Awards
  • Established
Something less harsh like Epistane. A lot of people have been using it for a first cycle and with great success. However from your post, you need to do some more research and educate yourself more about running a cycle and a post cycle therapy. Formadrol Extreme is no where near an adequate post cycle. You will need a SERM to start with plus more. Do a lot more research before you run your first cycle. You need to be safe because you can seriously mess yourself up if you don't know what your doing.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Sustavol is probably the worst supplement on the planet.

4-Androstene-4-chloro-17a-methyl-3b,17b-diol
2α, 17α-dimethyl-17β-hydroxy-5α-androstan-3-one
17α-methyl-17β-hydroxy-5α-androst-2-ene

80mg's of strong methyl's in 1 dose. You didn't even mention liver support. Do yourself a favor and throw it away.

The above is quoted from another thread on AM, and I second the comments. Go with epi, it has low sides and good results in lean gains and strength. I'm getting ready to run it myself soon.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Sustavol is probably the worst supplement on the planet.

4-Androstene-4-chloro-17a-methyl-3b,17b-diol
2α, 17α-dimethyl-17β-hydroxy-5α-androstan-3-one
17α-methyl-17β-hydroxy-5α-androst-2-ene

80mg's of strong methyl's in 1 dose. You didn't even mention liver support. Do yourself a favor and throw it away.

The above is quoted from another thread on AM, and I second the comments. Go with epi, it has low sides and good results in lean gains and strength. I'm getting ready to run it myself soon.
Good advice, What is even worse is your friend told you to run it for 8 weeks. I don't believe methylated steroids should be ran for more than four weeks(unless pulsing):thumbsup:

wannabswole

Awards
well the EPISTANE...how much do you take and how long?

Would u need estrogen blocker and PCT? if so what should i use?

Eyayo

Eyayo

Awards
well the EPISTANE...how much do you take and how long?

Would u need estrogen blocker and post cycle therapy? if so what should i use?
research more b4 u take these products bro, ur gonna mess urself up

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
When you are ready you won't have to ask these questions, and use the search key. All the info you need is at you fingertips:thumbsup:

wannabswole

Awards
ok well thanks! I think im gonna get the epistane

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 0
Cycle Logs 1
Anabolics 2
srx600 Anabolics 4
Supplements 12