Question from a newbie.

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.03%

Question Question from a newbie.

Wow!!!!! there is alot of knowledge out there,maybe someone could give me some guidance.I just started training again after being in a car accident that nearly ended my life. I am back to 100% after a year of P.T.and I am ready to start bustin' ass again.I am looking for something that I can cycle once maybe twice. just to give me a little jump start in mass and strength. Something that has very little sides,and one that can be stopped without to many negative effects.(if possible) All I want to do is add maybe 10-lbs and thats it.But I also want to retain my gains. Hemadrol or MethylX 4,17 seem to be logical choices for me at least from what I have read about them. Any thoughts,or suggestions?

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.43%

Honestly if it were me, I'd stay natural for a few months to get back to where you were before looking into cycling. I feel you, I had a skydiving accident that almost killed me as well, took a long time off of the gym and then when I got back, I went 1 year before running anything.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.03%

I just finished a cycle of H.S.T which I thought it was kind of light,but it got me primed again,and I didnt want to go overboard. I am now in the Strategic De-conditioning phase. After my 1 week rest, I am starting German Volume Training,and thats when I wanted to start a cycle.
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.43%

Exp, stats, cycle experience?
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.03%

Been training off and on for 5 years. Bench-155, Squat 120,Before HST it was 125 and 90 (pretty sad I know)In the past I have mainly used a 3 day split routine alternating various excercises. I have never "cycled" anything before. Strictly Aminos,CEE, and lots of protein.
  6. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

I went thru the same thing. I had a real bad car accident and lost about 25lbs due to a liquid diet for a month i couldnt even do 10 pushups after i got out the hospital, among other things...I got back in the gym as soon as possible and started taking some creatine supps and weight gainers, getting back in the swing of things. When i had my strength back and felt like my training and diet was setup good again i hit up a cycle of Anabolic Xtreme's PheraPlex, I researched for like 4 months just planning everything out and i was real excited. I did a 4 week cycle of PP at 10mg-30mg....It was real successful and no sides at all. I did a proper PCT and kept gaining. Now im where im at now....2 years from the accident and up 35-45lbs! Id suggest CEL's P-Plex.
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.03%

Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    I went thru the same thing. I had a real bad car accident and lost about 25lbs due to a liquid diet for a month i couldnt even do 10 pushups after i got out the hospital, among other things...I got back in the gym as soon as possible and started taking some creatine supps and weight gainers, getting back in the swing of things. When i had my strength back and felt like my training and diet was setup good again i hit up a cycle of Anabolic Xtreme's PheraPlex, I researched for like 4 months just planning everything out and i was real excited. I did a 4 week cycle of PP at 10mg-30mg....It was real successful and no sides at all. I did a proper post cycle therapy and kept gaining. Now im where im at now....2 years from the accident and up 35-45lbs! Id suggest CEL's P-Plex.
    Thanks I'll give it a try.
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.29%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Epistane? See sig for details
  9. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by g29er View Post
    Thanks I'll give it a try.
    whats that u gonna try?
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.29%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I think he's going to try Cel's P-Plex as per suggestion.

Much Love,

Neoborn
  11. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%

PP worked for PP.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Quick questions from a newbie
    By Goody908 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-15-2013, 03:34 PM
  2. More newbie questions from the no0b
    By smohk in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 06-02-2012, 09:23 AM
  3. Questions from a newbie
    By brettxw in forum Supplements