Trouble choosing between three very light, stater prohormones

ATH3386

Awards
Im attempting to decide between Propadrol, Furazadrol, and Finigenx.
I want to add a little mass with the fewest sides as possible. While I know there is no such thing as a sideless PH, Im looking to find the one of these three light ones that will have the fewest. I also want to orient myself with hormonal supplements. Im looking at Propadrol, but I have heard that it can cause gyno in other ways that just estro. I have Nolva for PCT, I will be using Cycle Support and R-ALA. I will also use ActivaTE Xtreme for PCT. Which of these would be the best for some strength and size?

tgass

tgass

Awards
Why don't you go with Epi if you concerned about gyno?
And very few sides too...
I being reading a lot and seems to be a very nice PH to start with...

ATH3386

Awards
Because, although Ive heard great stuff about Epi.. there were just a few reasons Ive questioned it. Im just worried about starting too strong. I know the three I listed are VERY VERY 'small?' prohormones or weak phs. I wanted to start these as an introduction. I want to be as safe and smart as possible. I want to go into the prohormone world but I just want to do it very slowly.

I appreciate the feedback though.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
One im not saying jump into it by any means, but....
You don't want worn out receptors when you get int the good stuff. Go with Epi, lots of good feedback and it really is not harsh. still have your Nolva on hand but i know most have not needed it. It's clean gains often too.(diet helps)
I am contemplating the same in 6-8 months. Also, Superdrol hasgot my attention but IS a bit "stronger" more sides but also more gains. Kep looking but i think if you go over Epi again you'll give in. Check some logs too.

Also, never heard of finigex.
Or go with something more natural, Annabolic Xtreme stack or the ALRI stack, etc.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I personally think if you are that anxious ( just how you sound ) that you perhaps are not ready for PH's? I myself am a PH virgin but have 2 bottles of Epi product in my fridge calling my name, so I know how you feel to a degree.

How about this:

1. Consider Anabolic Drive ( coming in the next couple weeks ) or a Non Hormonal Stack such as HyperdrolX2 with Massfx or Jungle Warfare with Bad Ass Mass or Activate with Rebound Reloaded / XT? This will keep you natural but also let you make some good gains ( 10lbs? )

2. I would highly recommend Epistane from the feedback I hear, please feel free to read my pulsing results in my sig and also the pulsing thread. Pulsing cuts your chances of sides down alot instead of a straight through ED cycle. I am going this route as it's even safer with a product such as Epistane.

3. I need more detail before I could give you any kind of Good Advice on what to do as you have provided very little background so here please answer these:

==============================================
1. What is your diet like?

2. How many times are you eating a day?

3. What kind of lifting routine are you performing?

4. What kind of cardio do you do?

5. How often do you lift or do cardio a week?

6. Do you sleep a full 8hrs a night?

7. Where do babies come from? No seriously where!! I need to know

I would say there is a natural progression to this process:

A) Train for 2 to 5 years with good form and learn all the basic movements / cardio exercises you need to know

B) Use Creatine / Whey / Good multivitams etc

C) Move to Non Hormonal stack

D) Move to Mild PH's

E) Move to PS or AAS

But all of these are built upon one another and the foundation is solid training / diet with good form etc!

ATH3386

Awards
1. What is your diet like?
4000 cals 27/36/37% F/C/P

2. How many times are you eating a day?
7-8

3. What kind of lifting routine are you performing?
Westside Barbell Variation Monday- Heavy Upper, Tuesday - Havey Lower, Thursday- Dynamic Upper, Friday- Dynamic Lower
I do this for an athletic applied training.

4. What kind of cardio do you do?
Sprints. An HIIT variation. 10 100 yard sprints at 70%. Walk back 100 yards, 100 yd sprint, walk back, etc etc. Great for endurance.

5. How often do you lift or do cardio a week?
Lift 4x a week, Sprints 2-3x a week with some agilities.

6. Do you sleep a full 8hrs a night?
7-8 Generally.
7. Where do babies come from? No seriously where!! I need to know

Someone who does PCT correctly!

I would say there is a natural progression to this process:

A) Train for 2 to 5 years with good form and learn all the basic movements / cardio exercises you need to know

B) Use Creatine / Whey / Good multivitams etc

C) Move to Non Hormonal stack

D) Move to Mild PH's

E) Move to PS or anabolic steroids

But all of these are built upon one another and the foundation is solid training / diet with good form etc!

I like the ideas here. Might do a pulse with Nolva PCT to be extra careful or maybe the DS NHA stack. I'm just worried about sides. Ive heard propadrol is more mild that BOLD by iForce. I would run BOLD, but I dont have the cash to dishout for all of the ph/testobolan. I could run a 5 week cycle of Propadrol pulsed EOD and Nolva PCT with cycle support during and PCT and Diesel Test Hardcore with Nolva to kick test production back up.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
Because, although Ive heard great stuff about Epi.. there were just a few reasons Ive questioned it. Im just worried about starting too strong. I know the three I listed are VERY VERY 'small?' prohormones or weak phs. I wanted to start these as an introduction. I want to be as safe and smart as possible. I want to go into the prohormone world but I just want to do it very slowly.

I appreciate the feedback though.
value for money is epi/havoc, it has very low reported sides and you could just go with a low dose, 20mg a day and it would be worthwhile

if not, Furazadrol would be the go, nice and dry.

cheers

ATH3386

Awards
Random thought.. would taking 1 a day of a PH like propadrol or furazadrol show any benefit or what? What would happen vs. a higher dose for shorter time?

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
NO EXPERT. USING THEORY.
More chances of sides/worse sides
More stress on organs.
Harder to gain and keep them. Dosing higher than you need.
I forget the name but i belive there is a point of wasting due to receptors. I'm sure someone very knowledgable will chime in and shut me down..haha :hammer:

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Well as you have chosen to not answer many of my questions, I can see that you are not really wanting a fully qualified answer or the best answer. It also appears that you are really wanting / set on doing a propadrol cycle. Truth be told I know very little about Propadrol or Furzadol etc.

I would recommend that you search the board for the keyword "Propadrol" for more information.

Much Love,

Neoborn

ATH3386

Awards
Well as you have chosen to not answer many of my questions, I can see that you are not really wanting a fully qualified answer or the best answer. It also appears that you are really wanting / set on doing a propadrol cycle. Truth be told I know very little about Propadrol or Furzadol etc.

I would recommend that you search the board for the keyword "Propadrol" for more information.

Much Love,

Neoborn
I actually answered every one of the seven questions you asked.. read the quote.

whitedevil74

whitedevil74

Awards
  • Established
I can not believe I am doing this but you may want to look into Superdrol Next Generation(NG), it is a reformulated version of Superdrol that is supposed to be very low on side effects and a good PH for beginners. No Nolva is needed as HPTA shutdown is supposed to be minimal. Several tester logs will be starting within the next week, so maybe wait a month and see how this one turns out because it sounds like exactly what you are looking for. Also do not worry about androgen receptor burnout, there is zero evidence that this occurs or that even if it does that they do not return to normal after a sufficient break from androgens.

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
i've had good results on halovar by purus, aka halodrol-50. solid strength gains. 4-5lb mass gain. i'm doing epi for another month then torm and xlean for pct

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I actually answered every one of the seven questions you asked.. read the quote.
Wow you did too, my apologies I didn't see it there in the quote. Good job I'll take a look now

ATH3386

Awards
Wow you did too, my apologies I didn't see it there in the quote. Good job I'll take a look now
Lol, not a problem. I should have bolded the text. I may do a super NHA. Ill put ActivaTE Xtreme with Rebound Reloaded Xt. Ill also add in HumanaTest by iForce for another route of test production.

I figure this would produce the same gain as a propadrol or light epistane cycle with less side and less weight gain PCT. ALSO, I dont have to drop $60 on nolva and 60 on support supps.

I might wait a year or so.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I hope your joking about PharmaGen's FinigenX. That turns into tren which will shut your balls down. Then you'll have to decide how to bring them back

FinigenX is by no means a 'light/starter' prohormone.

You should probably just stick to Jungle Warfare and call it a day. I don't think your 'ready' like you claim.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
I hope your joking about PharmaGen's FinigenX. That turns into tren which will shut your balls down. Then you'll have to decide how to bring them back

FinigenX is by no means a 'light/starter' prohormone.

You should probably just stick to Jungle Warfare and call it a day. I don't think your 'ready' like you claim.

Thats what i'm sayin rapper... i mean reaper. ;)
Go with some ALRI, Annabolic Xtreme, IBE, NHA, or what have you basic, "clean" stack.

San Quinn

San Quinn

Awards
  • Established
For me my perfect first cycle was Halodrol-50. I went from 182-194lbs in 5 weeks. It was so mild and I didnt have any sides that I decided to order fast actions H-drol after 1 1/2 weeks to up the dose to 75mg instead of the normal 50mg. Plus I did an extra week that didnt really do much.

As for pct I would recommend the supplements I had taken...I have only lost 1 lbs and went up in strength a little. Check out my log
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/68562-gaspari-thyrotabs-halodrol.html

Good luck

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I keep it real. 2 of my buddies love Phera-Plex. That's all they use.

Most of them though don't like to inject so it is either Halodrol/Phera-Plex. Anavar is a good compound if you got the $$$ to back it up.

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
I keep it real. 2 of my buddies love Phera-Plex. That's all they use.

Most of them though don't like to inject so it is either Halodrol/Phera-Plex. Anavar is a good compound if you got the $$$ to back it up.
Does your avatar feature you? If so, do you lift weights?

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Does your avatar feature you? If so, do you lift weights?
WT crap? D why you attacking. This thread is slightly wasteful but come on now...

JACK- How is the log goin? ill have to check it in the morn when im more awake. END JACK

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
He's just asking a few questions. no biggie.

#1 Yes that is me (who else would it be ?)
#2 Yes to your second question I do lift weights.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
For me my perfect first cycle was Halodrol-50. I went from 182-194lbs in 5 weeks. It was so mild and I didnt have any sides that I decided to order fast actions H-drol after 1 1/2 weeks to up the dose to 75mg instead of the normal 50mg. Plus I did an extra week that didnt really do much.

Good luck
^^^^^^^^^^ Das some good Shyte!^^^^^^^^^^^^

I was gonna recommend Halodrol-50 too! I have done 2 cycles of it....VERY mild, solid gains....no wacky stuff. I have a cycle complete w/PCT if you want it (in Excel or PDF format). Just PM me your email bro. FYI, the cycle is NOT pulsed...something you may want to look into. I will prob. pulse my next PH cycle!:head:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pheraplex, Epistane, Halodrol or various clones of these originals. You dont have to worry about "starting off to strong" with these three compounds and youll make good side free gains if you research and plan for a few months or more. Dont rush, get all your bases covered and when you just cant wait anymore go ahead, youll be real motivated once you start. Please comeback and post your plans once you are ready.