Andro Mass m1t

Xmass85

Awards
So I went to get some superdrol from the place where I get all my Ph's and he didnt have any but had some Andro Mass
M1t. Needless to say I was pumped about grabbing a bottle from him, he said the feedback has been really good on this particular brand of M1t (Usually 10-12lbs in 14 days). However the caps are 10mg and when i compare them to a 10mg capsule of Ax Phera-Plex they seem much larger. I did a search and found little on this particular brand, do u think this m1t is a bunk or underdosed?

Eightpak

Eightpak

Awards
Some caps have more filler than others. So it could still be 10mg just like the smaller pill.

punkrawker07

Awards
i've tried it, in fact i still have some left that i am going to do another cycle of in a few months. from what i've read on this site about M1t it may be underdosed because I really didn't notice results until over a week into it. Also i heard the sides with m1t were kinda crazy but I didn't really notice anything major other than being tired all the time. I dosed it at 20mg a day, 1 in the morning and 1 in the afternoon for 3 weeks. i gained 12 lbs in the three weeks and i've kept about 4-5 lbs