Donating Blood on Cycle (ethical reasons to not do it?)

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
I thought they used a process that seperated the blood plasma from all the other stuff floating around in there, for example all the STD's Chad has. Anyways, would there be an ethical reason not to do it because of A.A.S?

Also, couldn't you just cleanly lose blood yourself. Like could you not stab a vein cleanly, after swabbing alcohol pad and all that fun stuff, and allow yourself to loose a bit of blood, then bandage it up? Would that be easier?

Or if you're emo like me you go down the street not across the tracks, right?

How much of a pain is it to give blood? Do you have to sign 100k forms and get interrogated?

Discuss.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
please tell me you were high on crack when you posted this...:think:

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Blood donation is completely confidential. You will not get busted for donating juiced up blood. They will just roll their eyes and likely throw your pint out.

Red cross will use for transfusion as well as portions of it for other things. I'm pretty sure you can check off how you want your blood to be used.

If you want to sit there longer and endure an experience not as fun as it would sound, you can (depending on blood type) donate double red. This is where they put your blood through a special separations machine, remove your red blood cells, and the plasma back into your veins (and it is ice f*cking cold!).

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Well it seems like the easy way out would be to cut yourself and bleed a pint or 2 out.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Well it seems like the easy way out would be to cut yourself and bleed a pint or 2 out.
go tell a psychiatrist that...........lol