Hardcore steroid to stack with superdrol and post cicle recomended.

eaudemale

Awards
Hi guys, I'm thinking into taking superdrol as I've never done it before, (just a couple cycles of winstrol and deca)..
I'm trying to get the best results with superdrol and something else, deca? dianabol? winstrol? prim? but not using commercial compounds as I have access to the last ones mentioned.. (my target is to get the leaner results I)
I also think that I should use a stronger PCT in case I decide for this cycle... Tamoxifen? Clomid? or what else would you recomend?

Stats:

5'7 162lbs, 12% bf

Now on Jungle Warfare with pretty good gains..

Thanks

Flexo

Awards
Hi guys, I'm thinking into taking superdrol as I've never done it before, (just a couple cycles of winstrol and deca)..
I'm trying to get the best results with superdrol and something else, deca? dianabol? winstrol? prim? but not using commercial compounds as I have access to the last ones mentioned.. (my target is to get the leaner results I)
I also think that I should use a stronger post cycle therapy in case I decide for this cycle... Tamoxifen? Clomid? or what else would you recomend?

Stats:

5'7 162lbs, 12% bf

Now on Jungle Warfare with pretty good gains..

Thanks
It sounds like you havn't done a bit of research on what you're getting into. So my first peice of advice is to do some serious reading. First of all, you don't need to cycle anything along side of Superdrol. It's harsh enough on its own and will completely throw your body out of whack. I'm doing my PCT and my blood pressure is still high, and I've taken all the right precautions available, you just can't get around some of the side effects. Secondly, you seem to be a little small to be wanting to cycle Superdrol, and to be that small after already doing other compounds? That says something to me... I think you need to rethink how you train, your goals, and the safest and most effective route to get there, which isn't always steriods.

I'm tired of trying to talk people out of using these compounds because I know how people are. Once they get it into their heads, it's usually a done deal, although for the record I don't recommend you cycle Superdrol or anything else for that matter. But if for some reason you do, go and do some reading and learn how to cover every base as best you can: pre-cycle, on-cycle, post-cycle, side effects, support supplements, how to diet correctly, how to train correctly, and so on...

And as far as PCT goes, yes, you will need tamoxifen citrate. Clomid is optional. I didn't experience any noticeable testicular atrophy, so I chose not to use Clomid, but tamoxifen citrate is a SERM (go find out what that is), and is very much needed after a cycle. To me an AI is optional, and shouldn't be taken until at least 1 week after PCT has started. In my opinion the effects of an AI won't do much for you during the first part of your PCT. If you don't know why, then you should go find out.

Good luck I gues... :think: