1-Test....

RwhJR3

RwhJR3

Awards
I found a supplement containing:

17b-hydroxyandrost-1-ene-3-one THP ether

Which is coming back as 1-test when I search it. I never got a chance to try 1-test and all the old good ph/ps's before the ban. How is 1-test on it's own and what does it stack good with?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I found a supplement containing:

17b-hydroxyandrost-1-ene-3-one THP ether

Which is coming back as 1-test when I search it. I never got a chance to try 1-test and all the old good ph/ps's before the ban. How is 1-test on it's own and what does it stack good with?
1T is great on its own and would make a good stack with almost anything. I would recommend to not use it with SD because it may hit you with some crazy lethargy.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
To my knowledge actual 1-testosterone was banned in the last pass. You might want to check into it more, research the company you're looking into to see if they have import/export restrictions on certain products or if it's still being made. It might be a scam or something trying to trade on the 1-test reputation.

RwhJR3

RwhJR3

Awards
To my knowledge actual 1-testosterone was banned in the last pass. You might want to check into it more, research the company you're looking into to see if they have import/export restrictions on certain products or if it's still being made. It might be a scam or something trying to trade on the 1-test reputation.
Yea it was banned, but I found a place that quotes "Yes! we have it!" as it's site opener. It shows a bunch of products such as 1AD, 19-Nor-Andro, Nor 4-AD, 1-Test, along with Bold 200, Pro-Magnon, Halo 50 (clones), Mass Tabs, Hemaguno, etc. It states that they still have left overs from the ban, and it shows how many left in supplies, so....I might check it out and i'll let you know if it's legit or not. If I get it and it's legit, i'll keep ya updated, if I get scammed, i'll let ya know!!

RwhJR3

RwhJR3

Awards
It also has 1AD listed - 1-androstene-3beta, 17 beta-diol, stating that they found a small lab to produce some bottles, which you wont find anywhere else b/c of the ban. 100mg capsules.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
It also has 1AD listed - 1-androstene-3beta, 17 beta-diol, stating that they found a small lab to produce some bottles, which you wont find anywhere else b/c of the ban. 100mg capsules.
I know. The same site sells some of the methyl combination liver killer products. I'd be wary, but if you want give it a try.

RwhJR3

RwhJR3

Awards
I know. The same site sells some of the methyl combination liver killer products. I'd be wary, but if you want give it a try.
I'll give it a try, and hope for the best, i'll def let you know if your interested.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm going to suggest that you take a look at the board rules. They prohibit the posting of any sources for illegal supplements. You can keep it to yourself and we will all be better off. Thanks.

RwhJR3

RwhJR3

Awards
I'm going to suggest that you take a look at the board rules. They prohibit the posting of any sources for illegal supplements. You can keep it to yourself and we will all be better off. Thanks.
Oops, I apologize. My error :fool2:

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's no problem. I saw it heading that way and figured I'd save us both the trouble; you know, me banning you and you not understanding why ;)

Sometimes I like to rescue people from that terrible fate :)

RwhJR3

RwhJR3

Awards
It's no problem. I saw it heading that way and figured I'd save us both the trouble; you know, me banning you and you not understanding why ;)

Sometimes I like to rescue people from that terrible fate :)
LOL I hear ya, I was never going to post the source btw. Just asking questions "around it". Dont want to be banned, never been banned at any site. :drunk: