trenadrol

allknottedup

allknottedup

Awards
has anyone tryed trenadrol from kilo sports?i been reserching it sounds like a pretty solid supp.

pyrotechnik

Awards
trenadrol log

hey, i'm on a cycle of it right now.

might as well introduce myself first... I've been stalking this forum for a while and decided it was time to post something.

anyway, I was going to post a log of it when I stated and I don't know why I didn't now that I think about it, but i'll tell you what i've got so far.

my starting stats were:
weight: 161.5 lbs at 17% BF
height: 5'7"
lifting stats:
-bench @ 195 x 6 (I avoid 1-rep max usually because I rarely have a spotter to help me out if I lose it)
-leg press @ 500 x 12
-DB curls @ 35 x 5
lat pulldown @ 140 x 10

supplements: GNC mega men sport multivitamin
ON serious mass gainer protein (just a few servings left)
EAS premium protein (the cheap costco sust. release protein)
ON classic whey protein
GNC mega men sport multivitamin
Chromium Picolinate 100mg

I'm a firm believer in keeping cycles as short as possible in order to avoid total shutdown. my cycle is a 30mg x 3 per day, until the bottle runs out (20 days). I'm on day 12 now.

I began my cycle of trenadrol with no extra supplements. however since day 9 (3 days ago) i've been supplementing with 400mg of milk thistle since I've heard that trenadrol is particularly harsh on the liver. onward!

day 1: I started to break out. this has nothing to do with trenadrol, but let me tell you, it sure doesn't help! workout was fine, nothing spectacular.
day 2: same story, the acne isn't going away. let me tell you right now, the acne is still there to this day (12), but it's under control and nobody would guess that i'm on 'roids cause of acne... the workout was good, i had great pumps. no real gains though. these came later. the scale says that I added .3 lbs - but for all I know it could just be the food in my stomach.
days 3&4 were the weekend, my off-days. I work out 5 days a week, m-f. nothing to report for now.
day 5: awesome workout! absolutely incredible pumps, the best i've had in my life. my curls went up 5 lbs and the scale says I gained 3 lbs so far. I'm feeling it, too! so far the acne is the only side to report!
day 6: back day. Doh! I accidentally locked my keys in my car at the gym so I had to cut the workout short. I worked out for about 10 minutes, and when AAA came i left, they opened my car, and I went back to finish my workout. since the schedule was tight, i had about 30 minutes to do the rest of the workout. it was alright, but because of the break in between it was pretty pathetic, but maybe I made a little bit of gains...
day 7: For today's workout i focused mainly on the chest, bi's tri's. Senor Scale says I have gained 5 lbs since day 1. I am not an aggressive person, and I have not had real, yelling, punching, etc. roid rage. however, during my tricep workout, i was mainly fueled by the anger at my former boss who fired me without a legitimate reason. that pretty much kept me going for the rest of the workout. :p bench went up 20 lbs! from 195 to 215.
day 8: legs! amazing workout, let me tell you! my leg press went up since day one about 40 lbs, with less reps. 545 x 8, 4 sets. better pumps than day 5.
day 9: back day. oh, what a fateful day. the pumps were incredible, especially since I don't get great pumps usually in my back. the lats were feeling huge! when I did my lower back workout though, i don't know if it was a pump or just lower back pain, but something was going on down there. I drove home with the most uncomfortable, and somewhat painful feeling there. To add to that, I've never felt that kind of pain before, but I have had back pain recently, but this was different. the pump - or whatever it was - didn't go away until I got home, 15 minutes later. my lat pulldown didn't go higher in weight, it stayed at 140, but I was able to do 140 x 10, for two sets. that's much better than I was able to do only a week before day 1. Ive heard reports of lower back pumps from other users and I got it too - worse than them i'd say - because my back seems to have been giving me problems for the past few weeks. so they kind of synergized. anyway... i started my milk thistle today, at 400mg. daily.
days 10 & 11 - no workout. aggression is the same as it was reported earlier, no rage, but aggression is definitely up. i was at my lady's house on saturday and we thought we heard someone trying to break in and sneak around the house, and the first thing i looked for was a gun so I could run around outside and kill 'em :p
day 12, where we are today. I'm doing a leg workout today after work, where i'm writing this now :) sure is nice working at GNC, where we only get like 20 customers a day. scale says I'm up 8 pounds! still no libido loss, the boys are still a healthy size. light acne is the only side that i'm noticing, with a little increased aggression (which can hardly be considered a side effect, since it only shows that it's working.)

-my post cycle therapy is going to remain legal. no nolva for me, here's where i'm at:
-novedex xt by gaspari (30 days)
-kilosports' attack (30 days) I haven't decided how to split the anti-e's up daily yet. any suggestions would be nice, but know that I do plan on front loading it.
-650 mg tribulus (nat. test) (first 20 days)
-milk thistle 400 mg (currently on it, bottle lasts for 50 days)

tell me what you guys think, i'd love some (constructive) criticism!

i'll update you all soon!

Last edited:
P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
awesome post pyro, i look forward to the rest

pyrotechnik

Awards
today was legs day at the gym. my leg press went to 700 x 6. yes, you read right - 700 pounds. compare THAT to my last leg day stat! I think that the trenadrol had something to do with the massive gain, but mostly it was the placebo effect. I joined the gym I'm at now two months ago, so I'm still getting a good feel for the gym a bit. I've been unsure of my potential on this leg press machine, esp. since it's the kind where the weight is above you, ready to crash down on you if you can't do it. that kind of scared me since it def. wasn't made to have a spotter. for my other workouts on this machine it's been good, but not nearly as good as today. huge pumps - i now know my potential. next leg day I'll try to push out 705 or maybe a little more, depending on how I feel. sides are still not being noticed. I'm loving trenadrol so far and would recommend it to anyone!

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
awesome bro. ur just gna run it for 20 days right?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yes, i'm 19...
:frustrate :frustrate :frustrate

I assume you ignored the fact that you should not be messing with HPTA at your age, which is exactly the reason that these products get banned. What are your plans for PCT?

pyrotechnik

Awards
:frustrate :frustrate :frustrate

I assume you ignored the fact that you should not be messing with HPTA at your age, which is exactly the reason that these products get banned. What are your plans for post cycle therapy?
I took it into consideration. however, I've been done with puberty for a year, i have no growing left to do, my body is in a state of homeostasis, so i'm not worried. My pct is in the long post.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I took it into consideration. however, I've been done with puberty for a year, i have no growing left to do, my body is in a state of homeostasis, so i'm not worried. My post cycle therapy is in the long post.
How can you say your body is in a state of homeostasis? Besides, at your age and stats, you can make plenty of improvements with basic supplements and a solid diet and training routine.

pyrotechnik

Awards
How can you say your body is in a state of homeostasis? Besides, at your age and stats, you can make plenty of improvements with basic supplements and a solid diet and training routine.
because I know my body and how it functions better than, oh, say... you - or anyone else or that matter.
I'm going to finish this cycle, i have 7 or 8 days left, then i'll begin my 40-day pct. the cycle has been started, you can't talk me out of it now, it's too late. I asked for constructive criticism, i made it clear in my first post. thanks.

allknottedup

allknottedup

Awards
because I know my body and how it functions better than, oh, say... you - or anyone else or that matter.
I'm going to finish this cycle, i have 7 or 8 days left, then i'll begin my 40-day post cycle therapy. the cycle has been started, you can't talk me out of it now, it's too late. I asked for constructive criticism, i made it clear in my first post. thanks.
im 25 what do you guys think about running trenadrol with epistane:bb3:

Harley

Awards
I'm going to finish this cycle, i have 7 or 8 days left, then i'll begin my 40-day post cycle therapy. the cycle has been started, you can't talk me out of it now, it's too late. I asked for constructive criticism, i made it clear in my first post. thanks.
Every time I think about how the government has no business banning things like pro-hormones a kid like this comes along and tries to prove me wrong...:aargh:

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established
riiiiight..... what degrees do you have. You only think you know. Just because you feel good doesnt mean you are good to go

pyrotechnik

Awards
i'm tempted to stop doing this log, make this my last post and leave this forum. warm welcome you get here, with great members!

the only main side effect that would affect an adolescent vs. an adult is the possible - likely - premature closing of the growth plates. aside from that, there really isn't much difference. and this may sound weird to some, but i'm happy at my current height, and I wouldn't have it any other way. I'm 5 foot 7 and 1/2 (gotta add the 1/2 ;-)) and I am happy with my height.

onto my log for the day...

i worked my arms and chest today. i focused mostly on chest and forearms, however. the workout was short but sweet, about 45 minutes. i had great pumps especially in the forearms. strength is up, i went up 10 lbs on the bench. I was tempted to do some cardio and an abdominals workout but i simply didn't have enough time.
onto other news, I have been feeling the aggression take a huge spike today. mood swings were happening all day and I've been extremely irritable. I haven't blown up, but I almost took out my computer because itunes wouldn't let me arrange my playlists in the order that I want :p stupid apple... so anyway, people were noticing that I was really irritable today and i'm not a fan obviously. I considered throwing out a few of the pills and taking 2x a day instead of 3x per day until the cycle is finished.

biker340

Awards
Trenadrol is real harsh on your HPTA, and at 30mgs a day, major shut down,
Been there, done that...
You feel great now, but in a few years I will be reading your posts in the Anti-aging Forum,, something like, "Hi, I am 21 years old with a total test level of 175 and I feel like sh*t"

Please rethink your decision on this stuff..

rwill2001

Awards
i'm tempted to stop doing this log, make this my last post and leave this forum. warm welcome you get here, with great members!

the only main side effect that would affect an adolescent vs. an adult is the possible - likely - premature closing of the growth plates. aside from that, there really isn't much difference. and this may sound weird to some, but i'm happy at my current height, and I wouldn't have it any other way. I'm 5 foot 7 and 1/2 (gotta add the 1/2 ;-)) and I am happy with my height.

onto my log for the day...

i worked my arms and chest today. i focused mostly on chest and forearms, however. the workout was short but sweet, about 45 minutes. i had great pumps especially in the forearms. strength is up, i went up 10 lbs on the bench. I was tempted to do some cardio and an abdominals workout but i simply didn't have enough time.
onto other news, I have been feeling the aggression take a huge spike today. mood swings were happening all day and I've been extremely irritable. I haven't blown up, but I almost took out my computer because itunes wouldn't let me arrange my playlists in the order that I want :p stupid apple... so anyway, people were noticing that I was really irritable today and i'm not a fan obviously. I considered throwing out a few of the pills and taking 2x a day instead of 3x per day until the cycle is finished.
can someone ban this kid? Being stupid is one thing. Defending your stupidity and possibly talking others into following your stupid ways is another.

pyrotechnik

Awards
Trenadrol is real harsh on your HPTA, and at 30mgs a day, major shut down,
Been there, done that...
You feel great now, but in a few years I will be reading your posts in the Anti-aging Forum,, something like, "Hi, I am 21 years old with a total test level of 175 and I feel like sh*t"

Please rethink your decision on this stuff..
thanks for your input. I can really respect the opinion of someone that has taken the stuff, i appreciate it. since i'm taking the full dosage for only 20 days, do you think the shutdown won't be as harsh as it would be if I took it for the normal 30-day cycle? I will however lower my dosage to 60mg a day for the duration of the cycle, and possibly 30mg if you think it's wise.

please reply soon :)

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
im 25 what do you guys think about running trenadrol with epistane:bb3:
Good idea! Should be a dry cycle with great strength and LBM. I have seen about 50/50 when it comes to shutdown with Tren. 60mg is a good dose to stay at. BP can be a concern with it. Pre-load some Hawthrone berries and run it thruout u should be fine.

Oh yeah drink tons of water with it. Dehydration is pretty common with Trenadrol.

biker340

Awards
thanks for your input. I can really respect the opinion of someone that has taken the stuff, i appreciate it. since i'm taking the full dosage for only 20 days, do you think the shutdown won't be as harsh as it would be if I took it for the normal 30-day cycle? I will however lower my dosage to 60mg a day for the duration of the cycle, and possibly 30mg if you think it's wise.

please reply soon :)
If I remember correctly,, Trenadrol comes in the strength of 3mg pills.

Do a search of Trenadrol, You may find my posts while I was on it.

I wish I was 19 again,, with a naturally high test level..
All you need to do is eat right and lift, you don't need any steriod, pro-hormone, or whatever....
IMO any dosage that you do for however long will cause shut down.

peace

pyrotechnik

Awards
If I remember correctly,, Trenadrol comes in the strength of 3mg pills.

Do a search of Trenadrol, You may find my posts while I was on it.

I wish I was 19 again,, with a naturally high test level..
All you need to do is eat right and lift, you don't need any steriod, pro-hormone, or whatever....
IMO any dosage that you do for however long will cause shut down.

peace
thanks for telling me this. or should I say, thanks for telling me this respectfully and informatively.

i decided to stop taking it. i'm not off it yet, but i have thrown all but two of the pills down the sink. i took 30mg this morning, planning on taking one more 30mg tonight. i did so, dropping my dosage to 60mg daily. I began my pct a little early, taking 4 capsules of kilosports' attack, and will continue taking 4 of them until the bottle runs out. by then, i will have a full bottle of novedex xt to use (for free might I add) and since they have one of the same active ingredients in there the transition shouldn't even be noticed. my dosage of novedex xt will taper down to 3 weekly, then 2, then 1.

before i hear everyone saying "i told you so" its not EXACTLY for the reasons you might think, but my age is one of them, albeit very minor. here's what was happening: today i have felt shutdown. feeling down, the boys have shrunk a little, and the aggression is through the roof. it's time to lay off for me. shutdown is another little factor, but here's the real big one that is really making me stop: blood lipids - or at least it feels that way. I have read that BP and cholesterol levels get thrown out of whack with this, and i haven't done blood work. however i am PHYSICALLY aware of my heart, even at rest. that only happened before when i go to ihop! :p so anyway it scares me pretty bad, and i was aware of it especially today during my workout, after my first working set. i just did one set of wide grip pull ups and i felt my heart pounding (at around 80-90 bpm). tomorrow i'll be taking two more trenadrol capsules, my last ones. just so i won't be tempted to keep going i put the rest down the drain.

Beige

Awards
  • Established
too much time gets spent on kids like you who ask for constructive criticism and can't even handle the truth. the truth is that you just used a steroid (call it a ph if you must) without any substantial cycle support. now you're comming off of it sooo wrong i don't know where to start. i feel bad for you honestly. let me know in a week how you feel when your T and E levels are screwed because you refuse to use a SERM. does this compound have an affinity for causing gyno? i hope not; and you should too!

enough ranting though. it just makes me wonder, because i always welcomed help and advice...

Beige

Awards
  • Established
oh, and the reason that you got, what you called, "a warm welcome" was because you seem to be set on doing the wrong things.

this is easilly one of the most (if not the most) knowledgable boards on the web. people that frequent AM only want to give you sound advice for your own good. if you want to be an anabolic crash test dummy, you'll fit right in on bb.com.:frustrate

pyrotechnik

Awards
too much time gets spent on kids like you who ask for constructive criticism and can't even handle the truth. the truth is that you just used a steroid (call it a ph if you must) without any substantial cycle support. now you're comming off of it sooo wrong i don't know where to start. i feel bad for you honestly. let me know in a week how you feel when your T and E levels are screwed because you refuse to use a SERM. does this compound have an affinity for causing gyno? i hope not; and you should too!

enough ranting though. it just makes me wonder, because i always welcomed help and advice...
if there's a legal SERM, let me know, i'd be more than happy to take it. trenadrol can't convert into estrogen, so that's a nice plus. however better safe than sorry. if it did have an affinity for gyno (and I cant imagine why because of the aforementioned reasons) i would be much more concerned, but i'm mostly concerned with getting my natural test levels up.

PhoebeusFenix

Awards
You know, I totally understand people getting on your case about taking things...Im sure they would do the same if they knew my age as well, but the fact is ive done my research, know the risks, and will be able to accept the consequences when they occur....

Be safe man.

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
I made your mistake as well when i was 19 although probly to a more significant degree... I used superdrol for 5 weeks and used reboundXT for pct and had no libido and low test levels for 2-3 months after my cycle

you probly would have been better off continuing your cycle until you SERM arrived but since you dumped all the pills this will have to do

look up Tamoxifen citrate on google and pick some up from a research website and do a search on here for doses

you'll probly recover with that garbage your using now, but it will take a while

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
if there's a legal SERM, let me know, i'd be more than happy to take it. trenadrol can't convert into estrogen, so that's a nice plus. however better safe than sorry. if it did have an affinity for gyno (and I cant imagine why because of the aforementioned reasons) i would be much more concerned, but i'm mostly concerned with getting my natural test levels up.
Trenadiol I beleive is a progestin type steroid. You can get progestin induced gyno in the pressence of estrogen (which WILL b epresent if your not 100% shutdown, AND when your natural test levels return- I hope I wouldnt have to explain that last part)

The compound your taking, I have taken as well. Eventually, I got a bad case of not being able to stick my soldger into hot pieces af a** for a few weeks.
Hopefully, you do not expirence this. I suppose you would have already mentioned this if you had.

Best of luck!
Please check out the post cycle theropy section here, ther eis a lot of usefull information.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Trenadiol I beleive is a progestin type steroid. You can get progestin induced gyno in the pressence of estrogen (which WILL b epresent if your not 100% shutdown, AND when your natural test levels return- I hope I wouldnt have to explain that last part)

The compound your taking, I have taken as well. Eventually, I got a bad case of not being able to stick my soldger into hot pieces af a** for a few weeks.
Hopefully, you do not expirence this. I suppose you would have already mentioned this if you had.

Best of luck!
Please check out the post cycle theropy section here, ther eis a lot of usefull information.
You are correct Flossy. I haven't seen any related issues yet with Trenadrol but of course the potential is always there.

If memory serves me right I believe I have seen some with TRN though.

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
currently running trenadrol with epithin-E libido is way up on day 6... only at 3mg TRENA and 20mg EPI so far

have noticed increased pumps and aggression in gym, not much else since it's still way early

will update back from time to time

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
yeah BN is my home but i love it over here, lots of good info!

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You are correct Flossy. I haven't seen any related issues yet with Trenadrol but of course the potential is always there.

If memory serves me right I believe I have seen some with TRN though.
I have seen progestin related issues with Trenadrol before... It's not as common thought it doesnt seem.. in any case... I have no opinions/comments to the kid who interrupted the main question here... IMO Trenadrol isn't a bad compound, but blood pressure is often elevated very fiercely, so take that into consideration... dehydration is another common side..

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
2 weeks in on trenadrol/epithin E... currently at 6mg trenadrol and 30mg epithinE

up 3-4lbs and have dropped about 1.5% BF... sides are minimal so far, libido has been up all cycle... strength just started jumping up in the last few days

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
2 weeks in on trenadrol/epithin E... currently at 6mg trenadrol and 30mg epithinE

up 3-4lbs and have dropped about 1.5% BF... sides are minimal so far, libido has been up all cycle... strength just started jumping up in the last few days
Very nice MW!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DUDE: The reason we come down on guys like you is that you haven't even gave yourself a chance to grow naturally yet. At 19, you have all the testosterone you need. And then some! You couldn't even bench 200 lbs. BEFORE I ever used a prohormone I weighed 270 and could bench 365 lbs. and deadlifted 610 lbs. Eat alot of protein and take lots of fish oil and wait until you actually need prohormones.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 14
Cycle Logs 6
mikeymike85 Anabolics 30
Anabolics 27
Honey Anabolics 16