Zero gains from Phera Plex

usaftowerdog

I am I the only one who has ran PP and noticed nothing? I dosed at 20 mgs week 1 and 30 week 2 ED. I have started my SD part of my stack early and will run that @ 20 mgs ED for 3 weeks. Did my first SD cycle at 20 mgs ED for 4 weeks and loved it. Fortunately for me i felt great on it and only had a minor increase in BP 133/79.I am really disappointed with PP. Hell I felt stronger on Superpump 250 and Size On.

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
I am I the only one who has ran PP and noticed nothing? I dosed at 20 mgs week 1 and 30 week 2 ED. I have started my superdrol part of my stack early and will run that @ 20 mgs ED for 3 weeks. Did my first SD cycle at 20 mgs ED for 4 weeks and loved it. Fortunately for me i felt great on it and only had a minor increase in BP 133/79.I am really disappointed with PP. Hell I felt stronger on Superpump 250 and Size On.
gosh darn man. where are the details.

1. comments about diet
2. what pheraplex did you use
3. i gained 10lbs from phera in 2weeks
4. sucks 4 u thx for sharing
5. whats ur workouts like. how old ru. etc etc.

R-Mac

R-Mac

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hell PP was one of my favorites ...great gains for me

jrob24

Awards
im using Cel p-plex right now and ive gained 15 pounds in 3 weeks, but the last time i tried running phera plex, i used phera vol by ESt and didnt notice anything from it and stopped after 2 weeks

jrob24

Awards
im using Cel p-plex right now and ive gained 15 pounds in 3 weeks, but the last time i tried running phera plex, i used phera vol by ESt and didnt notice anything from it and stopped after 2 weeks

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Is there an echo in here????

Any way, PP is the PH choice for me - every cycle yields a solid 11-14 lb increase (after PCT)

What brand?

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I got nothing from PP personally. Anabolic Extreme and other brands did me squat. Does that mean it is not good? Nope. Means everybody is different.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Please post the name or brand-

usaftowerdog

It is AX PP with a exp. date of 2010. I am 33 yrs old and used to compete in raw powerlifting competitions. My training is done 3x per week use 5x5 rep/set scheme with all of the main lifts. Assistance work is done in the 8-10 rep range. Total cal intake is 3500-4000 per day and i have been drinking 1.5 gals of water per day. Macro nutrient intake is broken down 50/30/20 carbs,prot, fat. Height 5'9" BW at beginning of PP was 191 at 2 week mark 192. BW taken first thing in the AM after I piss. The only reason I posted this is because of the great things i have read about PP and the total lack of gains I am seeing, the strength gains have been very small. I have done 1 cycle of SD for 4 weeks @ 20 mgs and gained 13 lbs and kept 10. It makes me think i may be a DMT (PP) non responder. I am wondering if others have seen this effect with traditional gear or is this just something OTC anabolics users experience.

BigPHusers11

BigPHusers11

Awards
  • Established
i think EST is really bunk on CEL products like M-drol and P-plex i gained about 10lbs....

on EST methyl vol and phera vol it was a waste of money didnt gain anything...

dunk826

dunk826

Awards
i'm doing a 1-ad (ergo) and PP stack right now, closing it off with a couple weeks on zol to dry up. Anyways, i love it. I've gained 8 lbs already! just finished week 2. The PP I'm using is the SNS methyl-plex, which is only about 80% of the original PP because of their use of the 5b and not 100% 5a.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It is AX PP with a exp. date of 2010 - REALLY?

Most that i've seen are with esp. dates of 2008 - early 2009

Not really sure if AX put a batch out that would be so long... hmmmm... interesting

Might be a bad (or different) batch

usaftowerdog

Yeah i was surprised at the exp date, 02/2010 to be exact. I am gonna switch things up a bit and lower the PP dosage to 20mgs and throw in some SD at 10mgs. The site I bought it from wont take back my other unopened bottle. I know using 2 methyls is HIGHLY discourage for good reason. But, is it the total dosage that i should be concerned with or is just having 2 methyls in itself.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
so you have an un-opened bottle of PP? if so, i've got a good trade for you... PM if interested

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
that's just wrong - you should be ashamed of yourself-------------- ok ok i kid!

I LIKE!!!! I LIKE IT ALOT!!!!

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
that's just wrong - you should be ashamed of yourself-------------- ok ok i kid!

I LIKE!!!! I LIKE IT ALOT!!!!
nah dude, u were right the first time, it's so wrong but i know tsb loves that sh*t!!!:toofunny:

cheers

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
gosh darn man. where are the details.

1. comments about diet
2. what pheraplex did you use
3. i gained 10lbs from phera in 2weeks
4. sucks 4 u thx for sharing
5. whats ur workouts like. how old ru. etc etc.
That was funny as hell lol...I dont like pp as well sd works better for me.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is AX PP with a exp. date of 2010 - REALLY?

Most that i've seen are with esp. dates of 2008 - early 2009

Not really sure if AX put a batch out that would be so long... hmmmm... interesting

Might be a bad (or different) batch
I was thinking the same thing....i still have at least 6 of the AX phera and they all have exp. dates 2008-2009

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah. I think someone is reading it wrong, or does not have AX's PP

I was thinking the same thing....i still have at least 6 of the AX phera and they all have exp. dates 2008-2009

usaftowerdog

Yeah. I think someone is reading it wrong, or does not have AX's PP
No it is definitely AX PP with exp date 02/2010. The place I got it from still has some. Oh well on to Epistane, next cycle.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I don't know bro - I'm what some would refer to as "PP-aholic" and know my PP (that sounds soooo wrong)

Can you take a picture of it and post it? See, in order for that to expire in 2010, it would have to of been made in 2006-07, and I know they (AX) didn't put out any batches then...

PICTURE please?

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't know bro - I'm what some would refer to as "PP-aholic" and know my PP (that sounds soooo wrong)

Can you take a picture of it and post it? See, in order for that to expire in 2010, it would have to of been made in 2006-07, and I know they (AX) didn't put out any batches then...

PICTURE please?
I'm with Matt on this one. I still have several bottles the latest of which expire in February 2009. I too have yet to see any legit bottles of AX PP with a later expiry date. Perhaps an AX rep can chime in on this discussion.

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
you got scammed... the manager of the store used up all the pp and then refilled the bottles with sugar pills, and printed a later exp date on the bottle so he could sell the product longer

or at least thats what i would do if i worked at a supp store :twisted:

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
did anyone use EST with positive results?

flyingbeef

Awards
Nope, tryed EST MethylVol (SD clone) last summer: no gains whatsoever never bought anything from them again waiting to get started on a CEL P-plex/M-drol come October.