can't decide what's best

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
I'm debating on what to do for my next cycle, I want to put on at least 15lbs (right now i'm 5'9" 175lbs 8%bf)

I've done various AAS and PH cycles in the past, i'm 23...my last cycle was a 5 weeker of Havoc and I loved it...

I'm debating on what to use next go with AAS or OTC PH's

the main concerns I have are hairloss (because it's already receeding, gyno and test anthropoid, which i am VERY prone too both)

so i'm debating on - -

option a:
igf-lr3 or HGH(have yet to research this too much but i would either run it pre or post cycle)
1-8 test e 500mgs
1-4 dbol 30-40mgs
5-8 Havoc 40mgs (to keep estrogen and gyno down)

option b:
1-8 test e 500mgs
1-4 dbol 30-40mgs

option b:
1-4 Havoc 30-40mgs
1-4 SuperDrol NG

this is just primarily planning, I'm not doing anything for at least 2 months, but I want to get an idea and how much $$ I should get saved up...also I do know about PCT, and I will post on that later

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Everyone is going to tell you that you need to run the test e longer to really get the best use of it. Min 10 weeks preferably 12. If you could run option a but run the test 12 weeks I would say that is your best plan. Then say split the IGF so you do maybe 2 weeks of it 3x/week then use the rest in PCT (should have about 3 weeks left of a gram for pct).

What were your results like with Havoc?

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
maybe I'll do 10 weeks of test e then. . .
so use the IGF for the first 2 weeks of the cycle, and then the first 3 weeks of PCT? (EOD bilateral site injections?)

with the havoc I gained about 8-10lbs of muslce and lost 1lb. of fat. . . also my diet and weight training contributed to these gains a lot as well, but the havoc definitly helped

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
maybe I'll do 10 weeks of test e then. . .
so use the IGF for the first 2 weeks of the cycle, and then the first 3 weeks of post cycle therapy? (EOD bilateral site injections?)

with the havoc I gained about 8-10lbs of muslce and lost 1lb. of fat. . . also my diet and weight training contributed to these gains a lot as well, but the havoc definitly helped
People will recommend different protocols for the IGF but I believe that strategy sorta gives you the opportunity to develop new muscle cells (from the 2 weeks prior to your cycle), then the 3 weeks during PCT will give you the added HPTA boost. Depending on your dosage you should be able to get 5 weeks out of 1mg of IGF. People will also recommend using the IGF ON cycle or just as a bridge between cycles. I dont think any IGF protocol is really set in stone at this point.