can't decide what's best - AnabolicMinds.com

can't decide what's best

1. Advanced Member

can't decide what's best

I'm debating on what to do for my next cycle, I want to put on at least 15lbs (right now i'm 5'9" 175lbs 8%bf)

I've done various AAS and PH cycles in the past, i'm 23...my last cycle was a 5 weeker of Havoc and I loved it...

I'm debating on what to use next go with AAS or OTC PH's

the main concerns I have are hairloss (because it's already receeding, gyno and test anthropoid, which i am VERY prone too both)

so i'm debating on - -

option a:
    igf-lr3 or HGH(have yet to research this too much but i would either run it pre or post cycle)
    1-8 test e 500mgs
    1-4 dbol 30-40mgs
    5-8 Havoc 40mgs (to keep estrogen and gyno down)

option b:
    1-8 test e 500mgs
    1-4 dbol 30-40mgs

option b:
    1-4 Havoc 30-40mgs
    1-4 SuperDrol NG

this is just primarily planning, I'm not doing anything for at least 2 months, but I want to get an idea and how much $$ I should get saved up...also I do know about PCT, and I will post on that later

2. Banned

Everyone is going to tell you that you need to run the test e longer to really get the best use of it. Min 10 weeks preferably 12. If you could run option a but run the test 12 weeks I would say that is your best plan. Then say split the IGF so you do maybe 2 weeks of it 3x/week then use the rest in PCT (should have about 3 weeks left of a gram for pct).

What were your results like with Havoc?
  3. Advanced Member

maybe I'll do 10 weeks of test e then. . .
    so use the IGF for the first 2 weeks of the cycle, and then the first 3 weeks of PCT? (EOD bilateral site injections?)

with the havoc I gained about 8-10lbs of muslce and lost 1lb. of fat. . . also my diet and weight training contributed to these gains a lot as well, but the havoc definitly helped
    •   

4. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by FitModel View Post
    maybe I'll do 10 weeks of test e then. . .
    so use the IGF for the first 2 weeks of the cycle, and then the first 3 weeks of post cycle therapy? (EOD bilateral site injections?)

with the havoc I gained about 8-10lbs of muslce and lost 1lb. of fat. . . also my diet and weight training contributed to these gains a lot as well, but the havoc definitly helped
    People will recommend different protocols for the IGF but I believe that strategy sorta gives you the opportunity to develop new muscle cells (from the 2 weeks prior to your cycle), then the 3 weeks during PCT will give you the added HPTA boost. Depending on your dosage you should be able to get 5 weeks out of 1mg of IGF. People will also recommend using the IGF ON cycle or just as a bridge between cycles. I dont think any IGF protocol is really set in stone at this point.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Help can't decide what to take
    By Jonathan1172 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-08-2014, 06:01 PM
  2. Whats the best legal product you can buy?
    By Swift in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-24-2011, 03:40 AM
  3. Can't decide what to stack Beastdrol with...
    By evohock in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-14-2011, 03:19 PM
  4. Can't decide what to take.
    By 1911man in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-05-2009, 06:00 AM
  5. What can be considered as the best PH?
    By StrayDOG in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-25-2004, 09:33 AM