Best Oral Steroid for strength gains

cooter

Awards
Just wanted to know what everyone thought the best oral steroid is for gaining strength?

Motox

Awards
  • Established
halotestin and anadrol but halotestin is rediculously toxic and anadrol is no joke either

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
The problem with M1t is it hampers the rest of your life, i had horrible sides from it, it killed my appetite, couldn't sleep well, horrible back pumps, high prolactin levels, mood was all over the place and i was super lethargic oh and i put on 15lbs in 4 weeks and kept 12 of that, lol. Ya it works and it's equivalent to a high dose of Anadrol but you just feel terrible on it, i'd rather gain slower with a weaker compound and actually feel good then on that stuff again.

A high dose of Epistane is excellent for strength and lean, dry gains, i loved 80mg, but this was me experimenting and going way above the recommended dose.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The problem with M1t is it hampers the rest of your life, i had horrible sides from it, it killed my appetite, couldn't sleep well, horrible back pumps, high prolactin levels, mood was all over the place and i was super lethargic oh and i put on 15lbs in 4 weeks and kept 12 of that, lol. Ya it works and it's equivalent to a high dose of Anadrol but you just feel terrible on it, i'd rather gain slower with a weaker compound and actually feel good then on that stuff again.

A high dose of Epistane is excellent for strength and lean, dry gains, i loved 80mg, but this was me experimenting and going way above the recommended dose.
At this point in my life I agree with you 100% .I'd rather use something a little milder. But sides weren't part of the question.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Search and you will find countless threads on this very question. It has been asked and answered, many times.

cranny

cranny

Awards
halotestin and anadrol but halotestin is rediculously toxic and anadrol is no joke either
Agree halotestin is awesome for strength. I've found a bro that has them in sublinguil(sp.) tabs. This is suppose to be alot better on your liver where they just dissolve under your tongue.

Motox

Awards
  • Established
I wanna try just to see how strong it actually is but i prolly never will

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Scheduled Steroids:
mibolerone (cheque)
halostin
trenbolone

Designers:
Superdrol
Epistane
Methoxy TST (at higher dosages)
Methoxy TRN (at higher dosages)

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
sinner, what's your opinion on PP for strength? Is comparable to superdrol or Epi?
well pretty much any steroid will give you strength :p, but through my experience with a pheraplex clone, my strength went up, but it wasn't as dramatic as SD or Epi. PP is a better compound to use for bulking up and building mass, IMO.

Solitude

Awards
  • Established
well pretty much any steroid will give you strength :p, but through my experience with a pheraplex clone, my strength went up, but it wasn't as dramatic as superdrol or Epi. PP is a better compound to use for bulking up and building mass, IMO.
Alright! :)

I was contemplating on which designer I should use for my next cycle, my goal is strength and mass, but strength is the main priority, I can't make up my mind on which one I should try Superdrol or Phera..

But I think I will go with Superdrol..

tunnelrat

tunnelrat

Awards
  • Established
superdrol...

i've used it twice, straight-cycled and then pulsed. both times i felt like sh*t, and couldn't imagine how i'd feel on a harsher compound :sick: .

someone here said, "superdrol's death in a bottle." can't say i completely disagree.

i second the high dosage epi approach.

Moyer

board observer
Awards
  • Established
Superdrol
Epistane
What dosage of TST were you running? How did you like it?

Have you tried other designers that didn't make your list?

RwhJR3

RwhJR3

Awards
i've used it twice, straight-cycled and then pulsed. both times i felt like sh*t, and couldn't imagine how i'd feel on a harsher compound :sick: .

someone here said, "superdrol's death in a bottle." can't say i completely disagree.

i second the high dosage epi approach.
I took superdrol and loved it, I felt good, some aggression, gains were awesime in strength, weight and mass. I did a 3 week cycle and am almost done with PCT. I got my blood tested yesterday and should get the results back soon.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I always loved M-5aa for strength.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I haven't seen it for that price in a while though. And it doesn't come without nasty sides.
I can't post source :) but I can still buy it at that. but with nasty sides, probably not worth it. If I want nasty sides, I'll just go with superdrol

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established
I can't post source :) but I can still buy it at that. but with nasty sides, probably not worth it. If I want nasty sides, I'll just go with superdrol
Anybody else give that methyl xt a run. The claims we crazy strength gains. I have my doubts but who knows

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
yeah im wondering about that methyl xt also. ive heard its just good for strength. not so much a mass monster

Moyer

board observer
Awards
  • Established
I haven't seen it for that price in a while though. And it doesn't come without nasty sides.
I know others reported sides too (acne at least), but I'm not aware of any reports of huge HDL & LDL & liver enzyme f*ck ups like superdrol sometimes causes.

I tried TST at 12mg/day for 4 weeks and didn't get any sides at all, other than I felt a little dehydrated all the time(which I didn't expect from an non-methyl). Sure I had strength gains and I had an "On" feeling for the first several days, but didn't notice anything too substantial. That's why I asked what dose you were running it at? And were the strength gains better than any other designer you've tried?

Only thing that scares me is that ALRI intended it to be dosed at 6mg/day. Tripling or quadrupling that is just slightly scary to me without seeing blood tests (even though it's not supposed to be methylated). It also irritates the f*ck out of me that nobody from ALRI or Bioscience has ever explained what it is either, even though it was discontinued a long time ago and most retailers are no longer selling it. Makes me think maybe it's either really crappy or completely illegal.

You would think it could be fairly easy for an intelligent chemist to figure out what kind of unmethylated hormone could be effective at 6mg/day when taken orally, but I haven't seen anyone investigate it too far yet.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Scheduled Steroids:
mibolerone (cheque)
halostin
trenbolone

Designers:
Superdrol
Epistane
WOW, cheque drops? You have a legit source on these? Last i read they are insanly hard to find or even find legit stuff. Halo...are you anrgy at your body or something? haha what kind of support for your liver and what not do you use?

easymac

easymac

Awards
Last edited:
RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
My favorites in order:

M5AA
M1A
Halo/Bold/M14add combo

For the AAS side of things.. Cheque is probably numero uno.. htestex/a-bombs are a tie for second IMO... but eff taking either... out of the three anadrol is all that I am comfortable with.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
M5AA
M1A

Dio these have names or is that it? I will search them but just to get me going...please.

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
M5AA
M1A

Dio these have names or is that it? I will search them but just to get me going...please.
M5AA is a pre-ban hormone.. and M1A is discontinued. (still out in the form of Methyl XT by EST)

Rictor33

Awards
  • Established
A-bombs or higher dosed dbol.... M1T is great, but the sides are too much..

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
A-bombs or higher dosed dbol.... M1T is great, but the sides are too much..
higher dosed dbol isn't all it's cracked up to be man... a-bombs are unstoppable IMO.. I love my anadrol.

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
ris, do u stay at 50mg or go up to 100mg? or 150!?

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
yeah. ive heard some ppl trying 150 but thats just too toxic man. ive never even tried drol, so im just going to stick with 50 the first time i try it. how is the bloat for you?

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yeah. ive heard some ppl trying 150 but thats just too toxic man. ive never even tried drol, so im just going to stick with 50 the first time i try it. how is the bloat for you?
I don't bloat to bad on dbol... dbol sucks if you ask me.. it's overrated and overABUSED...

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
really? never tried max lmg. i like the strong shlt! lol. im getting ready for a sd cycle coming up soon. i just made a thread ab out how i should dose. check it out man. i love to hear ur opinion on it

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
really? never tried max lmg. i like the strong shlt! lol. im getting ready for a superdrol cycle coming up soon. i just made a thread ab out how i should dose. check it out man. i love to hear ur opinion on it
You'd have to link me. I only check in on threads I know something about or ones that catch me eye in a sense.

Moyer

board observer
Awards
  • Established
It is dutch, go here and copy and paste it into the translator. It wont come out perfect because it will be a literal translation but you should be able to understand most of it.

Free Translation and Professional Translation Services from SDL International
Thank you. All I can really understand though is TST is identical to TRN. Which IMO is clearly not the case based on the logs. Here's the whole translation:

The active matters in the designersupplement Methoxy-TST is identical at that in Methoxy-TRN. It goes near it not round the steroid that according to the manufacturers of the supplementen in the products person present should be.

That appeared from analyses through recognized laboratories, of which the rashes come be correct by Ergogenics.

The active matter in Methoxy-TST is according to the makers 17b-Methoxy-Trienosterone. [Google] That term says scientists little. According to some advertisements, one goes "oral testosterone analogue". Trienosterone is no registered term. The other parts of that name, 17b-Methoxy, is clearer, and says that the molecuul on the 17b-positie a methoxygroep has sit.

When Methoxy-TST on the market came were anabolenkenners amazed. A methoxygroep on the 17b-positie decreases the seam of the steroid at the androgeenreceptor, but the seam of the steroid promotes at the receptor for progesteron. That is not bevordelijk for the desired working and raises the chance on side effects, as the decreasing of the endogene make of testosteron.
Not exactly "The Interpreter" hehe.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Scheduled Steroids:
mibolerone (cheque)
halostin
trenbolone

Designers:
Superdrol
Epistane
Hey sinner--- When you say Methoxy TRN (at higher doses), exactly how high of a dose are you suggesting? 6 mg. per day or more? The suggested dose is only 4.5 mg per day.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've gone as high as 12.....and LOVED IT!!!!!

It's too bad it was discontinued. This stuff was a personal fave of mine (even though I'm not quite sure what it is).

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
was that as a straight cycle? or pulsed workout days?

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
was that as a straight cycle? or pulsed workout days?
1-T and TRN were run straight, and 30mg of superdrol were taken before workouts 4x per week. That cycle was insane.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
M5AA
M1A

M5AA = Methyl-5-alpha-androstane-3,17-diol, it's pro-mesterolone.

M1A = methyl-1-androstenediol, it's pro-M1T.

Due to the change from a 3-one to a 3-ol, causes for a vast difference in HOW the drug is metabolized.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you. All I can really understand though is TST is identical to TRN. Which IMO is clearly not the case based on the logs. Here's the whole translation:

Not exactly "The Interpreter" hehe.
ALRI nomenclature is to be taken with a grain of salt. I don't know who's in charge of the chemical stuff on their labels and write-ups, but I really want to know where I can get an ounce of whatever he's been smoking.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've gone as high as 12.....and LOVED IT!!!!!

It's too bad it was discontinued. This stuff was a personal fave of mine (even though I'm not quite sure what it is).[ /QUOTE I've just started a Methoxy TRN cycle today. In your opinion, 12 mg. of this would compare to how many mg. of say, superdrol. Even though I know they are completely different in structure and effect. But just strength-wise, how would you compare? Like 30 or 40 mg. of superdrol? I'm running my TRN with 15 mg. of EST Phera-Vol, but I'm only dosing 6mg. of TRN with it. Think I need to bump up the TRN? Thanks!!