How about frontload Test E?

borninsin

Awards
what do you think and how should i do it?? Gonna run Test E at 400mg EW for 10 weeks!!

cranny

cranny

Awards
Double the dose for the first 3-4 wks. IMO it's not that effective b/c of enanthate being such as long ester. It will still take wks. to get going. You would be better off kickstarting it w/ some prop for the first 3-4 wks. Say 50mg/day or 100 EOD. If you don't want to run the prop then I would just run it like you've got it and go 12-14 wks instead of 10 w/ a front load. You would get more for your money that way. It's just my opinion that you sort of waste it front loading a long acting ester.

borninsin

Awards
Double the dose for the first 3-4 wks. IMO it's not that effective b/c of enanthate being such as long ester. It will still take wks. to get going. You would be better off kickstarting it w/ some prop for the first 3-4 wks. Say 50mg/day or 100 EOD. If you don't want to run the prop then I would just run it like you've got it and go 12-14 wks instead of 10 w/ a front load. You would get more for your money that way. It's just my opinion that you sort of waste it front loading a long acting ester.
Okey, this is my first cycle and we had a talk about Test P as a kicker! it is so long to wait 4-5 weeks before the Test E kicks in, hehe;) Want a good kicker that doesnt cause stress on liver, but that seems impossible.. What about 100mg EW of Tren from week 4-5?

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
Don't run tren on a first cycle. Stick to my advice in the last thread you posted. Up the dosage to 500mg per week if you want better gains, that is still a modest dosage. Just be patient, it's not worth it to fvck your self up just because you were a little impatient about seeing results. Stick with Test only, maintain a good diet and training routine and your results will be awesome.

borninsin

Awards
Don't run tren on a first cycle. Stick to my advice in the last thread you posted. Up the dosage to 500mg per week if you want better gains, that is still a modest dosage. Just be patient, it's not worth it to fvck your self up just because you were a little impatient about seeing results. Stick with Test only, maintain a good diet and training routine and your results will be awesome.
Yes.. i go for just 500mg EW then.. how much do you think i can gain in musclemass on the 10 weeks on cycle if my diet(bulk) and training are perfect?

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
Really depends. I gained 12 pounds, really lean gains. Others have reported 20+.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
IMO, frontloading is a waste of time and gear.